Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to reduce understeer while braking then make the back brake stronger than the front brake. Some camber on the front wheels can help, but not too much try 2.0 or so.

This is straight out of the apex book I got with the sign edition . To reduce understeer . Reduce damper force for spring extension in the rear will increase oversteer . Hope it helps anyone else needs tune advice out the book add mr on psn Kingchesh I will let you know what Apex says

As of right now I'm getting the feel of the game. I also would like to say the license test is the best place to make money , also try the special events.

if you want to reduce understeer while braking then make the back brake stronger than the front brake. Some camber on the front wheels can help, but not too much try 2.0 or so.

Cheers pal, I'll have a go at that tonight, as i'm in no rush to complete the game, its just so nice to drive around. Hats of to Kaz and the PD team!!!

This is straight out of the apex book I got with the sign edition . To reduce understeer . Reduce damper force for spring extension in the rear will increase oversteer . Hope it helps anyone else needs tune advice out the book add mr on psn Kingchesh I will let you know what Apex says

I wish I had the book! lol! Cheers for the info!! Its off to the virtual garage tonight! :)👍

First tune for gtp is here!!!!
Mazda rx7 1990 gtx

Laguna sega:1:28:703

411Bhp
290.tq

parts to buy
race clutch
racing flyweel
fc lsd
fc gear
stage three turbo
carbon driveshaft

Limited slip diff.

front : 30
rear:60
deceleration :20(don't raise this the car will spin out in corners)

I'll put a banner for it soon.

I'd love to see some tunes for the Ferrari 458 and the Lamborghini Gallardo !
Happy to test them for you, Veyron would be nice to.

First tune for gtp is here!!!!
Mazda rx7 1990 gtx

Laguna sega:1:28:703

411Bhp
290.tq

parts to buy
race clutch
racing flyweel
fc lsd
fc gear
stage three turbo
carbon driveshaft

Limited slip diff.

front : 30
rear:60
deceleration :20(don't raise this the car will spin out in corners)

I'll put a banner for it soon.
Is this a premium car?

One quick question. Doesn't a tune consist of spring rates, toe in and out, damp and rebound, gear ratio's, anti roll settings and a ton of other stuff and not just a build and tire pressure's? I mean I'm not trying to be rude just seems like its more of a build and not a tune?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I have that car but bought quite a few other things and so far it's tuned to 290hp with no turbo upgrade. Going to buy the remaining stuff and try out your settings for sure, but I'm still getting a feel for the game and don't have a wheel yet :(

(Moderator it would be great if you could delete the post by der.konig. It's actually my old account. Better yet, it would be much appreciated if you could delete that account)

PSN: GTP_Konig
Reporting as a test driver for your tunes
Feel free to add me and I'll see you on the track

So, just wondering: I thought a tune would consist of settings for dampers and rebound springs rates, gears ratios and what not. Just wondering is all are these things not important on in this game ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just wondering: I thought a tune would consist of settings for dampers and rebound springs rates, gears ratios and what not. Just wondering is all are these things not important on in this game ?
Yes but on this car I left everything suspension wise and transmission wise stock. I can't really change that cause of my level but, other than that the car is actually fun to play with on this setting. Also this is a premium car and someone wants me to tune a drifting rx7. My question is what year do you want. As for the big exotic cars I seen request for my answer is, this is only my second day driving I barely have any money to run with. I need to get my level up high to tune that and trust me I will.

mazdaman

Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34)

max for every part on the car except lsd leave it standard
and suspension put it on racing
but tires racing soft
weight reduction stage 3
and increase rigidty

spring rate
f:10.2r:11.2
ride height front and rear:120
shock boud front and rear 6
shock rebound front and rear 7
camber front:3.2 rear:1.2
stabilizers front and rear 6
brake balance fonrt:6 rear:3
df front:30 rear:33

gear final 2.750 auto set 1
2.806/2.050/1.732/1.454/1.191/0.962
driving aids all on 0

Last edited:
mazdaman

but tires r5
weight reduction stage 3
and increase rigidty

spring rate

driving aids all on 0

Nice, i will try this out mate.
i just bought a White R34 ;) add me MAidioPT for conversations/Tuning/Test Cars Etc.

My main car I'm having a problem with is a 2006 premium GT mustang, done up to the nines, every option on it. 725 horse, LSD, all weight reduction, a wing, full suspention and usually run Racing Hard tires for longevity, I managed to get it to turn a bit better but It still has a tendancy to understeer like a pig

Try adjusting the brakes to have a higher back brake force, that will help the car oversteer more, and i fiddled with Toe-in to enable the car to turn abit better, although im only at half the power you're on atm.

Hey Mazdaman, I normally wouldn't be here because I can usually get the jist of things, but I need help.

I bought a Nissan Silvia S13 and it understeers unlike any other. I'm thinking I'm about to adjust the toe but everything else won't help it understeer. I've bought full custom suspenion, full lsd, and all engine upgrades in hopes to get this bitch slideways and it doesn't want to oversteer. I have to force it into drifts, but I'll worry about the setup once I can get it side ways. Any help would be appriciated

Hey Mazdaman, I normally wouldn't be here because I can usually get the jist of things, but I need help.

I bought a Nissan Silvia S13 and it understeers unlike any other. I'm thinking I'm about to adjust the toe but everything else won't help it understeer. I've bought full custom suspenion, full lsd, and all engine upgrades in hopes to get this bitch slideways and it doesn't want to oversteer. I have to force it into drifts, but I'll worry about the setup once I can get it side ways. Any help would be appriciated
First thing cory please take that curse word out I don't want you to get in trouble. Also yes adjust that toe out to -2 and get that "badboy" sideways bro!!!

Last edited:
Evo VI tuning question.

I want my EVO too be a fast tarmac racer,(neutral, better with understeer then oversteer) but i'm struggling with its AWD system.
Should i let the AYC be controlling the AWD, and if so, with what value ?
Or should i throw the AYC out and put in a TORQUE Controller instead ?
And should i also buy a FULL LSD, and how should i tune that for the best effects ?

Thanks.
//M

mazdaman

but tires r5
weight reduction stage 3
and increase rigidty

spring rate

driving aids all on 0

Thanks for being the first to post a full tuning setup! What are "r5" tires? The racing softs?

Last edited:
Lamborghini Murcielago SV with all the mods (about 850hp)? Expensive yes, but I just love the way the car looks.

The issues I've been running into so far have been sliding out under hard braking (especially if the car is turning) and understeer if I tune the car to help stabilize it.

I see a lot of you want the gtr that's something I plan on buying in near future. Also the lambo is another thing I wanna buy but I have 9gz.

You can add me and I'll send you the G-TR Spec V so you don't have to spend your credits (need one more level before i can buy it though Have 369k Cr so i should be able to afford pimping it fully) (but you have to return it lol spent 450K on the damned thing lol)

But you should have it where anyone who wants there car tuned has to send it to you

more like a garage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back