Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i sent my LFA to you just now. Cant wait to see the magic you work on her. How long does one of your tune jobs usaully take?
Well hopefully by tonight I should be able to mess with it. But if I run into any trouble as not being able to work on it , I'll send you it back and request for it friday.

Would you be interested in tuning my brand new, stock '69 Vette?
As soon as I'm done with lowtan.

he didn't tell me not to post it... (but if he wants me to remove it he can ask and i will)

BitCypher GTR
GT-R Spec V '09 (Oil Change glitch) (should be the same for all others)
843 HP
644 ft-lb
1362 Kg

Body/Chassis
.Aero-kit
..Down-force
...Front = 2
...Back = 5

Transmission
.Top Speed = 440kmh

Drive-train
.Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear) (don't think he used this)
..Initial Torque = 10/10
..Acceleration Sensitivity 40/40
..Braking Sensitivity 20/20
.Torque Sensing Center Differential
..Front/Rear Torque Split 30/70

Suspension
.Suspension
..Ride Height 16/16
..Spring Rate 14.1/10.6
..Dampers (Extension) 5/3
..Dampers (Compression) 6/8
..Anti-Roll Bars 6/3
.Wheel Alignment
..Camper angle(-) 2.7/1.2
..Toe Angle 0/-1

Brakes
.Brake Balance 8/8

hey thanks for the guides but did you mean 15 for the aero parts bit? the lowest i can set it to is 7

Hey mazdaman, I saw that you wanted to tune a Lambo.

I have the SuperVeloce if you want to tune that, I can send it to you.

Will you post the tune of the LFA here? Then I will buy the car because it looks so cool :D

And could you post al your tunes in the first post? Otherwise you have to read the whole thread.
Great work keep it up!

Hey great effort of you, really!
Have you got a Bugatti Veyron, if so could you write down how you've tuned it? :)

Would you be willing to tune a '54 Chevy Convertable (C1) (17,738.1 Mile)? Just bought it from the used dealer and havn't done anything with it (not even oil change), I'd rather have someone who's more skilled at tuning do all the work before I take it for a drive.

Nice work releasing tunes so soon after the release, im going to test the GTR first when i can afford it.. just wondering is it possible to link all your tunes in your OP? would be easier to browse them.. if your planning on releasing more that is :)

Would you be able to tune my Enzo for me please?

Maximum traction and control with the massive power would be great!

So yeah i would like to request my DB9 again, or my Lotus, both are good fun and the lotus is insanely good XD

Sent you a friend request about a Evo X Tune when you get a chance. No hurry just let me know when ya can get to it.

Thanks,
Acerbis5783

please update us with the LAMBO SV tune. I love that car but the rear is braking out on me during high speed braking like everyone else is experiencing.

Ok guys well I want to say I'm sorry, I've been paying more attention to GT5 more than the site. I got a lot of request for tunes so I gotta make a list for people. Also I'm ashamed of saying this but does anyone know how to make a tune a link. So I can put it on the first page also, I don't tune on the weekdays sorry but week to busy I got school and have to fix real cars. But I will try to tune starting thursday in meantime I wanna organize my thread.

We yelled at you about this how many times in the GT4 days?

We told you how many times?

+1 to that!! No offence, but if you couldn't tune for squat (or maintain a garage!) in the GT4 forum mazdaman (and it has been proven previously!), what makes GT5 any different?? :odd: Especially since one of your tunes asked for "R5" tyres to be fitted, which is a load in itself since THERE IS NO R5 TYRE.....so straightaway you are misleading the public which is pointless and moronic (especially when quite a lot of the people asking you are new members to GTPlanet!!!). There's only 3 grades of each (comfort, sport, racing) being hard, medium and soft.

It's as the saying goes, better than people to think of you as a fool rather than post and remove all of their doubts. And when the GT4 tuners like GME, MFT, RRV, MCG or the GT5:P tuners like LDP, CBC or Dutch Customs get right into creating new setups for GT5 cars, it's all just going to go downhill for you by showing you the level that you will need to be at to compete with all of us.

Tried the settings on a vspec and its TERRIBLE.
The cars unstable and feels like its driving on ice the entire time.

I think hes scamming us.

mazdaman

Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34)

max for every part on the car except lsd leave it standard
and suspension put it on racing
but tires r5
weight reduction stage 3
and increase rigidty

spring rate
f:10.2r:11.2
ride height front and rear:120
shock boud front and rear 6
shock rebound front and rear 7
camber front:3.2 rear:1.2
stabilizers front and rear 6
brake balance fonrt:6 rear:3
df front:30 rear:33

gear final 2.750 auto set 1
2.806/2.050/1.732/1.454/1.191/0.962
driving aids all on 0

I just caught this...

Copypasta from GT4 GET.

Any idea of the lineup of cars to tune come this weekend? Maybe send it back, and ill return it Thursday for tuning so I can get some races in the lambo series done? lol

+1 to that!! No offence, but if you couldn't tune for squat (or maintain a garage!) in the GT4 forum mazdaman (and it has been proven previously!), what makes GT5 any different?? :odd: Especially since one of your tunes asked for "R5" tyres to be fitted, which is a load in itself since THERE IS NO R5 TYRE.....so straightaway you are misleading the public which is pointless and moronic (especially when quite a lot of the people asking you are new members to GTPlanet!!!). There's only 3 grades of each (comfort, sport, racing) being hard, medium and soft.

It's as the saying goes, better than people to think of you as a fool rather than post and remove all of their doubts. And when the GT4 tuners like GME, MFT, RRV, MCG or the GT5:P tuners like LDP, CBC or Dutch Customs get right into creating new setups for GT5 cars, it's all just going to go downhill for you by showing you the level that you will need to be at to compete with all of us.
I brought back my tune from GT4 also many people love that tune. Also I like all the bad review but guess what I'll be waiting for you guys. BRING IT!!!! I've beat lots of people online so far I'm waiting for you :mad:. All of you please bring it I'm puting you guys to shame!! I need to create the list for the upcoming tunes.

Last edited:
I brought back my tune from GT4 also many people love that tune. Also I like all the bad review but guess what I'll be waiting for you guys. BRING IT!!!! I've beat lots of people online so far I'm waiting for you :mad:. All of you please bring it I'm puting you guys to shame!! I need to create the list for the upcoming tunes.

Grab something with S3 tires, slightly less than 400hp (I'll be running 395) and no racing mod.

I'll be waiting for you.

S3s meaning Sports Soft obviously. And there's actually S3s. No R5s though :P

Grab something with S3 tires, slightly less than 400hp (I'll be running 395) and no racing mod.

I'll be waiting for you.

S3s meaning Sports Soft obviously. And there's actually S3s. No R5s though :P
I'll go back to the old mazda RX-7 challenge take it to laguna.

Heh heh, this thread brings back some old times. :) Good to see you still working on tunes, mazdaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back