Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried out your R34 tune...what a beast! It's a beast on a leash, inanely powerful but very controllable. Took me a while to get all the money for the parts, but I'm glad I did. Only thing is it wouldn't let me customize the individual gears of the transmission or the differential split. I think it's because I'm only level 14 as it says something about beginners shouldn't modify individual gear ratios.

None the less, great car!

GTR Spec-V tune please

I tuned the GT-R specV to about 816 BHP.
But I gotta say it's way overpowered and most of that BHP goes to waste since the car barely reaches a 350KPH.
It provided great cornering at 570BHP.

* If anyone has a good tune for the GT-R spec V cornering and angle response please share...
Thank you.

I'm looking to tune my LFA. Can I send it to you Mazdaman and you tune it? Could be because I'm not using a wheel but the damn thing can't turn at mid-high speeds. Slides out from under me all the time. Plus the top speed is blah. I know it has potential but I'm not the one to bring it out. I need serious help.

I got my 3000GT VR-4 Turbo '96 to 642 BHP. 5300 RPM.

It's 13920 KG though and most of the power goes to waste..any help tuning it to maximum potential?

awesome GTR setup mazdaman keep them badboys comin

Hello, and welcome, but please use capital letters and punctuation marks in future posts. Thanks.

I'm looking to tune my LFA. Can I send it to you Mazdaman and you tune it? Could be because I'm not using a wheel but the damn thing can't turn at mid-high speeds. Slides out from under me all the time. Plus the top speed is blah. I know it has potential but I'm not the one to bring it out. I need serious help.
Yes send the car to me add my psn Mazdarota122.

Яelentless;4199694
I got my 3000GT VR-4 Turbo '96 to 642 BHP. 5300 RPM.

It's 13920 KG though and most of the power goes to waste..any help tuning it to maximum potential?
Hello, welcome to my shop. I'd love to add that no one can tune the car but me, if your asking for it to be tuned in this thread.
Also add my psn send the car to me but please when you add me identify yourself.

Also I would love to thank one of my customers, for not only telling me about that feature but giving me a gtr to thank me.
So a GTR tune will be out very soon it needs suspension work once its over 700hp.

Last edited:
he's not very far in A-Spec so he can't buy they car so you would have to buy a second 1 and send it to him (i assume you mean the stealth model)

Does it matter that I haven't bought the parts for the LFA? I don't have the customizable transmission or the customizable suspension yet. It's pretty much stock at the moment.

lowtan very next thing to buy after the main upgrades (engine/turbo/intake are the weight reductions and body rigidity (the 20k think in body/chasis)
then the aero kits from gt auto

he's not very far in A-Spec so he can't buy they car so you would have to buy a second 1 and send it to him (i assume you mean the stealth model)

Yeah, I did mean the stealth model. I suppose I could grind the Daytona about 100 times. :P

Mazdaman I am planing on getting a 2000 ford mustang Cobra R, and also a 2007 mustang gt would you be able to tune those as well? as a matter a fact i better ask you this too How are you at Tuning subarus 2007 sti hatch, 2011 sti, and 1995 sti? Also should I buy all of the parts for the car first would that help with the tune?

Any chance you could have a look at the Aston Martin DB9?

I got it up to 654BHP but i cannot seem to get the suspension, and drive train settings optimized

New to the forum and the GT franchise so would love the opportunity to learn from you all and drive quality tuned cars.

My PSN is gothenqcowboys

Been playing with the GT-R Spec V you tuned for me...

And all i can say is no complaints only WOW

great job and people wait till he posts the settings you wont be disappointed

he isn't fast at tuning but he takes his time to get it done right

credits are not hard to earn in this game and as the saying goes no risk no reward but he is a good guy and will actually bs with you

Welcome to my tune shop where I'll tune to your desire. I'd like to introduce myself, I go by the name Mazdaman. I love rotary engines but will tune ANYTHING!! Also, I'm looking for a driver to test drive my tunes. So please pm me if you are interested, that's all for now good day!!!

Hey dude i have a quick question. I have a s2000 with everything done besides a turbo. I am having problems exiting turns with this car. I tried softening rear more than front and adjusting camber but nothing seems to keep the back end together. I have a NSX with same build but I don't have any problems with that car. Any ideas?💡

Ah right so are we supposed to send him the cars in game?

Isn't that a tad risky XD

If he on here trying to help people and scammed them don't you think he would've been ban fro, this site already? Or you would see bad reports saying he's a car thief and so on?

Think before you post my friend or at least read others post

he didn't tell me not to post it... (but if he wants me to remove it he can ask and i will)

BitCypher GTR
GT-R Spec V '09 (Oil Change glitch) (should be the same for all others)
843 HP
644 ft-lb
1362 Kg

Body/Chassis
.Aero-kit
..Down-force
...Front = 2
...Back = 15

Transmission
.Top Speed = 440kmh

Drive-train
.Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear) (don't think he used this)
..Initial Torque = 10/10
..Acceleration Sensitivity 40/40
..Braking Sensitivity 20/20
.Torque Sensing Center Differential
..Front/Rear Torque Split 30/70

Suspension
.Suspension
..Ride Height 16/16
..Spring Rate 14.1/10.6
..Dampers (Extension) 5/3
..Dampers (Compression) 6/8
..Anti-Roll Bars 6/3
.Wheel Alignment
..Camper angle(-) 2.7/1.2
..Toe Angle 0/-1

Brakes
.Brake Balance 8/8

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the support, guys like c'mon really me steal cars? Not my style I work hard for what I got. This is just a easier feature than buying the car and tuning it . Also Bitcypher thank you so much for posting the tune you did me a favor. But you kinda ruined my surprise I'm naming the car after you. So put on the very top of the tune the Bitcypher GTR. Hey Bit, you gotta typo on the top speed you mean 279.

Ok i sent my LFA to you just now. Cant wait to see the magic you work on her. How long does one of your tune jobs usaully take?

Hey Mazd great work thanks for doing this I have an STi 07 that needs some fine tunning can you help me out. :nervous:

Thank you so much for the support, guys like c'mon really me steal cars? Not my style I work hard for what I got. This is just a easier feature than buying the car and tuning it . Also Bitcypher thank you so much for posting the tune you did me a favor. But you kinda ruined my surprise I'm naming the car after you. So put on the very top of the tune the Bitcypher GTR. Hey Bit, you gotta typo on the top speed you mean 279.

i pulled that top speed from the transmision settings
but the real top speed of all the GT-Rs no mater tuning seem to be 365kmh (227 mph)
(but your right i did forget to put the speed units kmh and mph are very different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back