My review of project gotham 2

• Thread starter IDAFC21
  • 161 comments
I think the idea was that if he posted a massive post, that it would some how make him look correct. It failed. He didn't even know who made the game.

F40 sounds like a Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback?

Well, that's wrong. I've heard an F40, and it sounds very similiar to PGR2's.
Notice how there's also an old Mustang that is like the same one off MM3. They sounds different, but the still similiar on a small scale.

Your long post proved nothing. From the looks of it, the only relationship you've had with it is that you've rented it or played it at a store. 👎

I cant believe this threads still going 👍 This has to be my greatest accomplishment on gtplanet thus far... over 150 replies and over 1900 views. hehe :) Hell, haters or appreciaters, thanks for keepin it goin. And thank you PubicSecrecy. I really needed a good laugh tonight

about the whole longass post thing...yah i just have a habbit of rambling. sorry about, i didnt inted for it to make some huge point of something, i just get carried away. i almost had a teacher kick me out of class because a presentation was too long. anywho, the MM3 game and PGR2 share the same physics engine, which is evident. Im not saying they went and coppied everything but when they borrow a couple of lines of code it really stands out and makes the game difficult to appreciate after you hear all the hype and everything and have already owned MM3 for a while. Now dont get me wrong its a great game- for multiplayer. same with MM3, great game for multiplayer...actually i think most of Microsofts games are multiplayer oriented because i find that they get boring kind of quickly when you're playing them alone. Especially Halo...holy crap. but im not going to get into that, im already in enough **** with my rambling so im cutting this short by saying: dont take what i said so literally.

PublicSecrecy
about the whole longass post thing...yah i just have a habbit of rambling. sorry about, i didnt inted for it to make some huge point of something, i just get carried away. i almost had a teacher kick me out of class because a presentation was too long. anywho, the MM3 game and PGR2 share the same physics engine, which is evident. Im not saying they went and coppied everything but when they borrow a couple of lines of code it really stands out and makes the game difficult to appreciate after you hear all the hype and everything and have already owned MM3 for a while. Now dont get me wrong its a great game- for multiplayer. same with MM3, great game for multiplayer...actually i think most of Microsofts games are multiplayer oriented because i find that they get boring kind of quickly when you're playing them alone. Especially Halo...holy crap. but im not going to get into that, im already in enough **** with my rambling so im cutting this short by saying: dont take what i said so literally.

Well, the simple fact of the matter is that PGR2 does not share MM3's physics engine. At all.

Glad that's out of the way.

PublicSecrecy, it's as if everything you said was crap.

And you think MM3 plays like PGR2? BW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Sorry, that's crap and you know it. MM3 is made by dice, PGR2 is made by bizarre. Now silence. And don't bash halo, halo is fantastic, as is the single player mode. GREAT GREAT AI.

Great AI? are you kidding me? theyre about as smart as the bond (goldeneye) enemies! Dont forget the EXTREMELY repetiteveness of the game...and the huge lack of different characters...aside from great multiplayer and stunning visuals ...the game is just mediocre...its all hype. Halo was produced completely around hype, and it shows once you actually play it. It has NO replay value, i have no desire to play the singe player missions again...and wtf is up with the levels?! I mean...the library...COME ON. Thats the most boring level of any game ive played since Myst/Riven. Lets not forget about Microsoft Flight Simulator...OMG that game is like watching grass grow or Stephen Hawking do a physics presentation.

Nemo
its really really fun, but i dont have an xbox, plus gt4 is 10,000,000 times better

Nemo, it's not really good to say the GT4 is so much better. We haven't played the full game yet. PGR2 is an awesome game and a MUST BUY OR DIE for the hardcore racer! 👍

Just my 2 cents. Night!

Back