[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
Okay, how do you get this one? It's listed as New, but with no price, and I haven't seen it on the prize list. Oddly enough, I was in a copy shop the week GT4 came out, and there was a huge picture of the tank car on the back wall of the shop. The picture was from when the car was first made, and the lady that owned the shop said she had no idea why they had it. "I just found it rolled up in the back and hung it up because it looked cool." It was a b & w photo of the car with two guys working on it. It looked like it was from the '40s or '50s, but I couldn't be sure.

Tank Car's on the list, B. It's in the Mission Hall...

MISSION HALL:
Mission 1-10 : DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Mission 11-20 : JAY LENO Tank Car '03
Mission 21-24 : PAGANI Zonda Race Car '01
Mission 25-29 : TOYOTA 7 Race Car '70
Mission 30-34 : NISSAN R89C Race Car '89

Bauknin
Thanks. I missed it. The list is too huge.

I was just wondering, is the tank car worth getting, or shall i keep using my Bentley, Minolta, and Lotus?

17:24:50 into the 24h Nurburing(?) race
B-spec, of course 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Bentleyman2k5
I was just wondering, is the tank car worth getting, or shall i keep using my Bentley, Minolta, and Lotus?

17:24:50 into the 24h Nurburing(?) race
B-spec, of course 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

The tank car is a special car. You can't use it in races, but (forgive me if this sounds dumb) its enjoyable to drive in time trial/taking pictures/adding onto your collection. Its up to you what order you want it in, just note that you can't exactly race it against other people

mtruels
D'you reckon it's the same deal with the standard Peugeot 205 - i.e. not the rally cars?

Yes, the 205 production car shows up in the pre-90's lot. I've got a grey one, and I've seen a white one in there as well.

since i've been new for like a few months, (and here i go changing the sub topic again) i just want to list my latest cars: silverado SST concept. BTW here is my top favorite car: chapparral 2J race car. also i will be posting messages like this every so often i get a new car or find a new favorite. BTW if some one gives me there address thru e-mail i can mail you my memory card with $50.00 in cash for getting me a chapparral 2J race car. thanx people!

Biscoito Voador
Can i drive the Pace Car?

:rolleyes:

EXTREME HALL:
Gran Turismo All Stars : BMW MacLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Dream Car Championship : NISSAN GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02
Polyphony Digital Cup : OPERA PERFORMANCE S2000 '04
Like The Wind : VOLKSWAGEN W12 Nardo Concept '01
Formula GT World : Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Real Circuit Tours : NISSAN GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01
Premium Sports Lounge : FORD GT '05

dbartucci
The Pulsar is not in GT4, unless it's known by another name I'm unfamiliar with.

The nissan primera is in there, its in the used car lot this certain model was rebadged and also sold as the pulsar.

AE86Racer
does anyone know what color(s) for the sileighty after you beat the silvia sisters event?

I got a Purple one for beating that series, and I also bought a Silver one in used car slot. waiting for a white one or a black one to show up.

in the historic showroom, if not you can win it in the isuzu race:

ISUZU:
Isuzu Classic Sport : ISUZU 117 Coupe '68

I am at around 74% done and it looks like im close to being finished with all of the races in GT mode i have just a few more(booorrinngg ez) ..were else are u supposed to go ?? are u supposed to beat arcade mode?

ManiacGT3
I am at around 74% done and it looks like im close to being finished with all of the races in GT mode i have just a few more(booorrinngg ez) ..were else are u supposed to go ?? are u supposed to beat arcade mode?

You must be kidding. You have over 100 more races to complete in GT Mode.

Better get to those [sic] booorrinngg and ez races, you've got a long way to go.

does any one know how or where to get the skyline 2000 gtr(kpgc110) '73
i have looked at other sites and no one has a location for it
it is on the dealer classic list in nissan but is not purchasable and i have no clue where to win itor if even can win it
some help of closure would be greatly appreciated

gearheadcruiser
does any one know how or where to get the skyline 2000 gtr(kpgc110) '73
i have looked at other sites and no one has a location for it
it is on the dealer classic list in nissan but is not purchasable and i have no clue where to win itor if even can win it
some help of closure would be greatly appreciated

It rarely shows up in Historic Used Car dealer. Very rare maybe 1 time in 700 days cycle period. You just have keep checking.

Back