Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
That's just a render by a famous rendering artist. He is also the guy who designed the Volvo LMP1, Honda LMP1, Ferrari LMP1, the Nissan LMP1, a Jaguar LMP1 (based on the Group C car) and so on.
They are amazing looking. I had only ever seen the Nissan before but the rest are fantastic too.

Volvo is the least likely to ever happen considering their chief technical offer, I think, said recently that 24h du Mans is a colossal waste of money. Through his ignorance he failed to acknowledge the remainder of the WEC though or what Le Mans has done for Audi and it's FSI tech and TDI sales.

Last edited:
I know there are much more important things about this car to discuss but I would love it if we get livery options to pick either of the 3 cars (or 2 full season entries) so we can have our favourite drivers names on the side like we could with the Ferrari F1 cars on GT5 (the Pescarolo's and 2001 Audi R8 le mans cars were the same iirc).

I think it would've been cool to have that on the 2008 WRC cars too (Sordo, Latvala, Atkinson and Andersson) which would've only taken the changing of a numberplates and names/number on the door.

And yes I do realise this is the most boring post in the history of GTPlanet.

I know there are much more important things about this car to discuss but I would love it if we get livery options to pick either of the 3 cars (or 2 full season entries) so we can have our favourite drivers names on the side like we could with the Ferrari F1 cars on GT5 (the Pescarolo's and 2001 Audi R8 le mans cars were the same iirc).

I think it would've been cool to have that on the 2008 WRC cars too (Sordo, Latvala, Atkinson and Andersson) which would've only taken the changing of a numberplates and names/number on the door.

And yes I do realise this is the most boring post in the history of GTPlanet.
No, it's a good idea.

image.jpg

I hope they paint it good. Tired of stealth carbon fiber, logo, number, etc... all in black.

I found it over on Flipboard and thought I'd link it here. At first glance it seemed to have a lot of "spy" photos. The links inside the article lead to even more photos.

I found it over on Flipboard and thought I'd link it here. At first glance it seemed to have a lot of "spy" photos. The links inside the article lead to even more photos.
Yep, all stuff already posted days ago in the LeMans thread. (here too I think)

I don't think the images are clear enough to really conclude this. (There are certain similarities though)
I've sat next to him enough times now :lol:

We could ask him - he's still a GTP member - but I suspect that since he's under just about the universe's heaviest embargo until February 3rd (UTC!) he would be neither able to confirm nor deny.

Latest Posts

Back