Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
Right or wrong, doesn't matter.

People on this forum will interpret anything as to being "confirmed for future inclusion to the series" regardless of what it is.
I was agreeing with you. You are also correct about people taking virtually anything as confirmation of future inclusion. Expect nothing until the update arrives and you cannot go wrong.

*Shows up in Super Bowl commercial

ERMAGHERD COTA CUNFIRMED 4 GT6 SPEC 2.0

You need more Caps Lock there, not enough "OMG" factor. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if GT6 actually shows up in the commercial. As discussed before, could you imagine that kind of exposure for a video game?

I can imagine that, yes. I am not from America, but even I know the amazing amount of exposure that the Super Bowl half-time show has. The ads are one of the most media-shown aspects of the event, seen all around the world. Nissan knows this, otherwise they wouldn't have scheduled the car's presentation for that date...

GT ACADEMY was available even if you didn't have Gran Turismo. What if it is a downloadable car with COTA? Those that own the game, get the car in GT6 as well. We'll see.

Let me clarify. PS3 download demo includes car and COTA. GT6 users only get the car When the demo concludes.

If anything, it (car) will be introduced in the Final Round of GT Academy, and if (!!IF!!) COTA is added, which is unlikely, very unlikely, it may also be included in the Final Round of GT Academy.

I think that's enough speculation for one day...

If anything, it (car) will be introduced in the Final Round of GT Academy, and if (!!IF!!) COTA is added, which is unlikely, very unlikely, it may also be included in the Final Round of GT Academy.

I think that's enough speculation for one day...
I love your cautiousness :lol:

View attachment 298820

For those who haven't seen this
I liked in this angle.
img_20150127_072651-jpg.298820

............So, this, Alpine and Lexus VGT, huh. Wow. Man it's getting tougher for me to remain patient. I WANT THEM NOW, GAWDDANGIT!!
.....Also, COTA too? Hell Yeah. I know it's just a rampant speculation but hey.

Judging by the commercial teaser, looks like last year's Continental Tire Series race at COTA will also be featured in the spot. Not holding my breath for anything apart from the car being unveiled and included in GT6 (possibly).

Judging by the commercial teaser, looks like last year's Continental Tire Series race at COTA will also be featured in the spot. Not holding my breath for anything apart from the car being unveiled and included in GT6 (possibly).

That, in my mind, is the most likely of all things to happen with this car. And even that's pushing the luck threshold, because we don't know for sure if the car will be added to GT6. COTA being in the game? Cool, but rather unlikely...

Just saying COTA is featured prominately in the Nissan Super Bowl commercial.

#GetHype

Well COTA map was already featured on all Chaparral 2X prototype pictures on VGT, same as what is happening now with Bugatti Circuit and Alpine. It would be awesome if they included COTA in GT, but a commercial doesn't mean anything.

#DontGetHype :D

Yeah, I remember that video, and yes, it was said we would see the car on a future Gran Turismo. But it's never bad to be a bit careful with expectations, no?

Yeah, I remember that video, and yes, it was said we would see the car on a future Gran Turismo. But it's never bad to be a bit careful with expectations, no?
But at least it's almost certain that it's happening.

If they are showing this during the Superbowl, then what in the world is going on Monday?

Latest Posts

Back