Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
I will be connected in 1 hour. My id is Landokarl, I would like to share cars and race to win good credits.

Last edited:
Yeah, anyone on now?

I'll be on in a minute or two.
I really want to try this :)

Maybe this is better. If anyone want to race a couple of rounds or share cars with me ( I have like 190 (I know that's shamefull)), just add me. My PSN nickname is: EditRedz.

Thank you and see you on the race track:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ad Hoc Party is regional, if you're in the US, you cna only play with US people. If you're European, European only.

So, is anyone on NOW? I still have money issues. Pleeassseee???

I do not have many problems playing with people from different regions. I have played with people from USA and Europe. The only problem I have is when I get disconnected from a race half way through. It is hard to find people playing Gran Turismo PSP in adhoc party.

And you're in Jamaica. Does it mean you can only play in Jamaica?

No, it doesn't. If you downloaded Ad Hoc Party from the US Playstation store, you can only play with people using that version.

Ad Hoc Party is regional, if you're in the US, you cna only play with US people. If you're European, European only.

So, is anyone on NOW? I still have money issues. Pleeassseee???

I did not know that Peter. Thank you for the info.
I guess I'll be racing with other Europeans as I am from the Netherlands.

Is there any way of making november 3rd come any sooner:D This waiting is killing me, seriously!

I am having a problem with adhoc mode. When I race with any car it is extremely slow exp I can use the enzo and the other person uses the crx they will pass me of the line and I cant catch up any comments or suggestions

I'm on right now G1 for a fue to trade my cars 4000+ sharable cars up for grabs ntsc:sly: sorry ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
Back