Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
easy go get a PS3 download "Ad-hoc party" in the PSN store and have your PS3 connected with a wire to the internet so the psp can wifi to the PS3 Easy:idea:

lol thanks.. im a noob! but can my ps3 be connected to the internet via wifi? because my only ethernet cable is already connected to my router

lol thanks.. im a noob! but can my ps3 be connected to the internet via wifi? because my only ethernet cable is already connected to my router

No if you want it to work do what I said or it's not going to work plane and simple a ps3 can't send and receive 2 wifi for it and psp If you want it to work get more cables or a Ethernet hub/switch come on networking 101

"my only ethernet cable is already connected to my router" I don't get it ok you're only cable is connected to what you're Internet modem and a pc? You need a 4 port switch go to any electronics store it's a cheep item

Last edited:
No if you want it to work do what I said or it's not going to work plane and simple a ps3 can't send and receive 2 wifi for it and psp If you want it to work get more cables or a Ethernet hub/switch come on networking 101

"my only ethernet cable is already connected to my router" I don't get it ok you're only cable is connected to what you're Internet modem and a pc? You need a 4 port switch go to any electronics store it's a cheep item

you mad?

Maybe this has been posted here before, in which case my apologies for the 'dubble' post.

I found (with the help of EvilMali) that it is possible to race against each other when from different locations, i.e. North American vs. European accounts (and I'm guessing this also holds true for Japanese accounts).
It does involve a little work but if you have friends from other continents then your own its worth it.

All you have to do is to make sure both players have the same version of Ad-Hoc Party, i.e. North American, European or Japanese. Delete your current version and download the corresponding correct one.

So if you want to race against someone from the US. Delete your 'EU' Ad-Hoc Party and download a fresh copy of the US PSN store via your US psn account.

Its that simple. EvilMali and I did this yesterday. Connecting was a bit of a hassle but it worked in the end.

And I'm up 3500 cars:) I love cars:D

EvilMali:tup:

Anyone having problems with racing & trading using Ad Hoc Mode?

I have managed races successfully in the past but over the past few days i have tried both functions with several different people and we have been utterly unable to see each other when you set up a room.

I would love to play, but have yet found anyone to play with.. and still confused on how to setup.. I have AD HOC party downloaded, and the PS3 is wired to the router, but im not sure how to get my PSP to communicate with the PS3..

I got rid of my PSP & GT PSP when I got a Vita. I just bought GT PSP again on my PS3 & transferred it to the Vita. Works fine, but it says the Save file was created on another PSP & over wrights it. I guess it locks the Save file to the system it was created on. Sucks.

I used to have around 400 cars, including 20 non-tradable ones & probably put 100-150 hours into it.

Does anyone want to go on Ad-Hoc Party & share their cars, I'd be willing to race with you as well. PM me, I'm in Pacific Time Zone. Thanks. :gtpflag:

Back