Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
I'm in G1 now. Waiting for someone to show up...

EDIT: No one here yet...

Last edited:
So, how about tonight? I need to get about 4.5 million dollars, so I can buy the Formula Gran Turismo.

Great racing tonight guys. Had loads of fun tonight, and got some good cash. We got up to 10x in Jackpots for races, and could earn about 2 million from 1 race!!! I really hope we can do this again soon.

Anyone want to race tonight? I'll head over to G1 now, if anyone else is interested.

DO you just need an ethernet cable or do you also need a PS3?

Yes, you need a PS3. The ethernet cable connects the PS3 to the internet. The PSP connects to the PS3 using the wireless. Adhoc Party is the software that is running on the PS3 that allows you to connect to other players over the internet.

Yes, you need a PS3. The ethernet cable connects the PS3 to the internet. The PSP connects to the PS3 using the wireless. Adhoc Party is the software that is running on the PS3 that allows you to connect to other players over the internet.

Awww that's too bad since I dont have a PS3 :grumpy:

Can you still do Infrastructure or whatever it's called when you play with your friend (or someone within range) wihtout the use of a PS3 or Ethernet? My new friend has just bought GT PSP and i want to help him out.

Back