*Official List* Teams & Solo Tuners

• Thread starter DLR
  • 403 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is too far gone, its no use.. just leave him be with his lancer...

And I have the fastest SRT4.

Who cares?

no one cares about SRT4s other than women drivers, but ya...we're talking about the GT-R here. and by fastest i simply mean it's never been beaten, anyway still waiting on that friend request....

no one cares about SRT4s other than women drivers, but ya...

No one cares about R35 GT-Rs other than complete nublets who think it's the BEST CAR EVARRR!!!11one1!

we're talking about the GT-R here. and by fastest i simply mean it's never been beaten, anyway still waiting on that friend request....

No, you are.

And fastest means it is the fastest. Being undefeated doesn't mean anything. My 2012 R35 must be the fastest ever, it hasn't been defeated and never will be... Mainly because I never pulled it out of car delivery.

are we really comparing a GT-R to a Dodge Neon?

ps. i love how making one statement gets this whole thread pissed off...haha.

that's because drag racing is a numbers game and the car's been tuned to death already, the only variation left is reaction time which determines the outcome, it's still very interesting on a real circuit where driver skill is part of the equation.

Yep, the internet is a fantastic tool. Glad to see you can use it too.

I edited my quote to be crystal clear.

PTK
Wow, really? Care to explain how you have proof that you have beaten everyone who has ever tuned a GT-R for tunnel to know that in fact you have the fastest? If you havent, well then, your lying.
There is always someone faster than you.

i have plenty of fast cars

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
You sure like to talk big, so how's that race with slump coming?

If he wins I'll eat my words but I've never, ever seen this dude.

So I have serious doubt in his abilities. Racing people with slow stuff doesn't mean your stuff is fast.

like i said still waiting on that friend request, no need to get heated, there's always someone faster than you. and you probably haven't seen me because i don't waste my time in drag rooms.

ROYALEFATALE
like i said still waiting on that friend request, no need to get heated, there's always someone faster than you. and you probably haven't seen me because i don't waste my time in drag rooms.

You are a contradiction.

then how can you prove that you have the fastest GTR?

DLR
You sure like to talk big, so how's that race with slump coming?

just to clarify in that post i meant around a track...as he was referring to the Ring, a fast car in itself driving in a straight line doesn't mean a whole lot..."so you moved the slider one way instead of the other?" cool story bro 👍

just to clarify in that post i meant around a track...as he was referring to the Ring, a fast car in itself driving in a straight line doesn't mean a whole lot..."so you moved the slider one way instead of the other?" cool story bro 👍

Your use of comebacks does not apply to your dialogue.

and this is a DRAG forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back