*Official List* Teams & Solo Tuners

• Thread starter DLR
  • 403 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clarify in that post i meant around a track...as he was referring to the Ring,

You were referring to SSR7 though...

a fast car in itself driving in a straight line doesn't mean a whole lot..."so you moved the slider one way instead of the other?" cool story bro 👍

Last time I checked you move the "slider" in circuit racing too.

ROYALEFATALE
exactly, i wasn't the one that brought up my Nur records...anyway i'll be back after i race whoever it was.

Can you quote the person who brought up your "nur records"?

DLR

Let's all agree that ROYALEFATALE is full of himself and has no proof to back up his statements 👍

kennyblanco
They see me trollin. I'm hatin. Patrollin and tryna catch me ridin qwerty,:lol:

I trolled you though haha. I am the king in trolling and call everyone small bananas

DLR

last time i checked it doesn't directly effect the outcome of the race, 👍 for the attempt though.

last time i checked it doesn't directly effect the outcome of the race

Neither does it in drag racing. There are many MANY more components that dictate a victor in drag racing. I will be as kind as pointing some out to you:

- Launch Gear
- Ghost lag
- Controller configuration
- Reaction time

and many more...

Eightlives came up with this and I stand by it:

Drag Racing: 80% tune, 20% driver
Circuit Racing: 20% Tune, 80% driver.

DLR
Neither does it in drag racing. There are many MANY more components that dictate a victor in drag racing. I will be as kind as pointing some out to you:

- Launch Gear
- Ghost lag
- Reaction time

and many more...

Hes a troll.. don't waste your time.

DLR

- Launch Gear
- Ghost lag
- Reaction time

and many more...

Launch Gear...once again, numbers game.
Ghost Lag....really? lag happens, run again...not a factor
Controller Config? obsolete...gas and brake, no need to steer
Reaction Time...the only driver skill involved

and i don't see why you're bringing up the fact that dragging is 80% tune? those numbers are not in your favor, you can be half retarded and win a drag race with someone else's tune, give them a tuned circuit car and there's no way they're winning, i don't know why you're trying to defend this fact, it's not a secret.

ROYALEFATALE

and i don't see why you're bringing up the fact that dragging is 80% tune? those numbers are not in your favor, you can be half retarded and win a drag race with someone else's tune, give them a tuned circuit car and there's no way they're winning, i don't know why you're trying to defend this fact, it's not a secret.

Your miserable attempt in trolling is not needed. Please, if you eve n drag, don't talk things without knowing what you are talking about.

ROYALEFATALE

Fail. Every legit drag racer will disagree with you.

If you really believe that:
(Insert your doing it wrong meme image here)

PTK
Fail. Every legit drag racer will disagree with you.

If you really believe I'm that:
(Insert your doing it wrong meme image here)

if I may be so bold to call myself a legit drag racer, rotary is wrong because he does not know anything about drag. Go back to the racing forum, and please don't come back again. Thank you and have a nice day.

i like seeing you guys get mad over nothing...i'm glad you can feel some sense of accomplishment by winning...even if it is drag racing, thumbs up to that :)

ROYALEFATALE
i like seeing you guys get mad over nothing...i'm glad you can feel some sense of accomplishment by winning...even if it is drag racing, thumbs up to that :)

Kenny and I can troll better than you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back