*Official List* Teams & Solo Tuners

• Thread starter DLR
  • 403 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your miserable attempt in trolling is not needed. Please, if you eve n drag, don't talk things without knowing what you are talking about.

yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-trolls-so-we-put-a-troll-in-yo-troll-so-you-can-be-pissed-off-while-u-are-being-pissed-off.jpg

I've been down this road too many times. Guys comes in thinking drag racing is easy and all you need to do is shorten your ratios. Says loads of BS then lol's when he pisses people off. If that's what you need to feed your ego, good for you. Let me know when you hit puberty...

DLR
I've been down this road too many times. Guys comes in thinking drag racing is easy and all you need to do is shorten your ratios. Says loads of BS then lol's when he pisses people off. If that's what you need to feed your ego, good for you. Let me know when you hit puberty...

Let me and Kenny know when someone annoys you. We'll make them sorry ;)

DLR

**insert ancient internet meme here**

correct me if i'm wrong but dragging is 100% gas, no brake, no left or right hand turns, thought so, it's very simple...not sure why you're not understanding, anyway have a nice day 👍

ROYALEFATALE
**insert ancient internet meme here**

correct me if i'm wrong but dragging is 100% gas, no brake, no left or right hand turns, thought so, it's very simple...not sure why you're not understanding, anyway have a nice day 👍

Don't use my line you potato.

like i said still waiting on that friend request, no need to get heated, there's always someone faster than you. and you probably haven't seen me because i don't waste my time in drag rooms.
Sorry, I have a life.

I told you that it needs a bit time. I had too much stuff to do IRL.
But today it's good, weekend is here! (still need a few hours)

Last edited:
just to clarify in that post i meant around a track...as he was referring to the Ring, a fast car in itself driving in a straight line doesn't mean a whole lot..."so you moved the slider one way instead of the other?" cool story bro
What a joke!
Drag forum + Drag tuners list + SSR7 = ...It's obvious, isn't it?

EDIT: HOW THE 🤬 SHOULD I SEND YOU A FR WHEN YOUR FRIEND LIST IS FULL?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back