• Shuffle Racing

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • B-spec

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • GT 7: Prologue

Votes: 103 25.3%

• Total voters
Sederholm
Me, I've grown cobwebs waiting for all the promised content.

• We've been promised an advanced course maker where you can even record a drive with a GPS unit and make a raceable version of a real road, instead they took out the basic track creator from the previous game.
  • The game intro starts off with a muted documentary about Senna, yet we've only seen some driving gear in-game, when do we get to “trace the roots of Ayrton Senna’s racing career”?
  • Looking at the dealership there are just a few Vision cars missing.
  • There's still no shuffle racing.
  • And aren't we all longing for the new and improved B-spec?

The question is which you think they will release next, for further discussion, which do you think will be released at all? Have you lost hope for any of the aspects of the game or are you still hopeful that PD will come through on their promises? Which would you most like to have?

Well the community features is at the top of their list of things coming, was supposed to be here in Jan.
There was a track supposed to come in Feb both are overdue and neither is in the poll so I'm not sure what the point of the poll is.

As for what I would most like to have.

Community features including full leaderboard system and gifting options
Course creator

HBR-R speaks truth. You might edit the poll a bit because Course Maker, B-Spec and Prologue may be some ways off, much like the community features like those nifty online league builder tools and the Event Maker. I'd also suggest Leaderboards.

I already voted for the Senna content so I'm cool, but you might add a few more choices because the Senna stuff will likely walk off with the easy win.

Honestly this is just sad it's been now 4 months since release and still no sign of anything major besides the GPS Data Logger which majority except a few don't care about. As someone said on the front page that should have been the last thing, but somehow it made it's way up the list of Adding Courses/Cars, Improving Sounds, etc etc.

GT has officially lost it's way I know people will say I have no say in this anymore since I sold my copy, but this is still pathetic.

It's getting to the point of no return basically for PD and Kaz and other racing games no matter how you look at them are becoming more enticing at this point in time.

What will PD release next?
GT7 Prologue in 2 years (with the same old sounds, same old stiff camera in cockpit view, same old bumper cars collisions, no advanced customization)

THEN, we'll have (only for GT6):
shuffle
1 r35
1 corvette
1 prius
1 vision gt car
1 ugly spoiler
1 paint chip
1 boring kart track (Piazza del Campo - Siena....which was never released for GT5)
6 monitors support
museum cards.

That's all folks.

Last edited:
If you can't use it doesn't mean it's "garbage"

In one's opinion it may be considered garbage, just like another's treasure. Like the GPS visualizer, will be really awesome for the 3 or so people with the one car that can go to those couple tracks. Triple monitor support is awesome for maybe 5% of the customer base. The list could go on.

I voted GT7p at the rate we're getting the stuff nobody cares about.

Senna content obviously, because I missed above mentioned topics...

PD have completely lost the plot. They have no idea how to make a video game anymore, the GT series seems to be turning into some kind of weird experimental tech demo platform for PD to push out all their half baked & essentially pointless ideas.

I just hope that P Cars delivers on it's potential, & that my Logitech G25 is compatible with it.

Community features, Zahara de la Sierra circuit (maybe...) and a special DLC pack of Ayrton Senna's Career with some F1 cars from 80's - mid 90's, 1-2 tracks (Interlagos and maybe Imola), and some new Career races from Senna's career. The update will be released on 1st May or at the end of April... guys, cross your fingers 👍

Last edited:
I would have guessed community features but only once they've fixed hacking concerns. Unfortunately there's no poll option. I guess you forgot. It was expected to be the first release in January. It would be a welcome surprise to have that tomorrow.

I could do without car/paint gifting and would prefer being able to allow drivers to share setups easily across the whole community in a marketplace.

My predictions, (as verified by a Magic 8 Ball)
A VGT car or two will come in April with the next update
Senna content will come in May, on time (because they are dead serious about it)
Shuffle racing and community features will come in may also, if not then shortly after
B-Spec will come whenever the course maker comes, as Hayashi-sensei and Ito-sensei (yes, GT6's AI was written by two people) are likely still facing the challenge of needing to adapt the AI model to drive on unique, player-made tracks. (which is already complicated enough with the physics of ModNation, I can't fathom how tough it would be for GT6) I guess one possible compromise would be to have no AI opponents on custom tracks, and leave them for time trials, split-screen and online play only, but PD is probably aiming higher than that.

The hounds.
479px-Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Latest Posts

Back