Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
Puschkin
And something of topic, did you notice the flying cars in pictures that many people have posted? Is this realistic? I don`t think so! If Mclaren F1 can fly so high on Seatle, then ok. But It can`t. The real driving simulator, eh? right...
I guess you missed the flying CLR's at Le Mans a few years ago? With all the aerodynamic black magic going on with cars like that, set it up wrong and they will fly. in theory mounting the wings upside down could make a car take off and fly for a second or two. Not actually taking off like an aeroplane, but lifting off the ground and then dropping straight back down again.

Check out the video thread here at GTP a Nardo 911 reach 240+mph with less hp and more weight with a tiny wing and zero lift. Racing regulations and safety reasons are why speeds this high are not seen in modern racing beside Drag Racing which is lowering speeds this year too. With GT4 driver safety and restrictions do not apply thus showing the potenial of these vehicles.

Puschkin
People, do you see these speeds??!!! I mean, 450 km/h, that isn`t realistic at all!!! How do you explain that???
And something of topic, did you notice the flying cars in pictures that many people have posted? Is this realistic? I don`t think so! If Mclaren F1 can fly so high on Seatle, then ok. But It can`t. The real driving simulator, eh? right...
Ever see a car go over 480kph in a 1/4 mile? Happens every weekend.

If a Corvette can go 254mph in the 80's, why is it so hard to believe 15 years later there might be the technology to increase that by 25mph?

Look up the Callaway Sledgehammer - fully streetable Corvette.

235....km/h :guilty: :sly:

Honda Civic CRX SiRII...geared for acceleration, not top speed :)

I haven't really gotten any fast cars yet, been playing since yesterday though. But I love the CRX regardless. Its great for a few Japanese Events. Its lightweight allows you to brake real late, and enter the turn faster then the other heavier cars, plus you can accelerate out of the same turn faster. I can't even tell you how many times I've overtaken on the outside of a turn. I hope to break 300km/h sometime in the next few days, maybe I'll do it with the Nismo 400R I just acquired :) Well, I'm back to the game...peace.

Nemo
Those speeds are so unrealistic, shame on PD

so you didnt bother too read what everyone just said? how the hell do you know its not possible have you tuned a cien too over 1000hp and let rip on a 6 mile track?

On a more sutle note, i really like your photography you cleary have an eye for a good picture, i especially like the rain drops. I did graphics design for two years and really enjoyed the black and white photography we used pentax k1000's best time i had in the whole 2 years

235mph in the Nissan R390(?) in the graduation iA license :scared: lol I didn't max test my 980hp Cien 👍 (was 1,000+ at some point? I did oil change.. :indiff: ) Love me some Caddilac at 10000rpm :sly:

234 with the Nissan for the I-A license test.
168 with my Ford GT, then I had to slam on the brakes for a good mile or 2 to slow the thing down.

Lownslow427
210 Saleen S7, 215 MPH on speed 12.

i can picture doing 275 mph but not 300

You gotta be kidding your Saleen S7 only does 210MPH Hmmm. Lownslow427 kind of living up to your name.. c'mon you know you could make that American muscle go more than that.. probably I estimate about 220-225MPH.. but more than my BMW M3 that does 215MPH.. and that "the cheap one" :drool: :(

Best I managed at Le Mans was 302 Mph (around 487 Km/h as it was the Japanese version). The track is too bumpy to go much faster than that. It was an under 3 minute lap. I think I used the Nissan R92CP for it as that has over 1200 HP tuned.

The Test Course is apparently better for higher speeds as it is smoother.

I have a replay which is of course no good if you don't have the Japanese version.

I think the only thing I did was reduce the amount of wing use maximum gearing and change Final Drive to 3.25 (I think). Nitrous I increased to 55 I think. I hit the Nitrous when the car got into top gear.

Hmmm using Nirtous would be a real easy way to overcome a badly setup 6th gear...

If you set your 6th gear up too high you won't be able to use it as it won't provide enough power to get over the low revs... however a shot of nitrous might just push you past the threshold and into the power range of the gear and into the really high speeds...

C.

I have not tried using a 787B or R92CP (or any other Group C car for that matter), but I've gotten the Option Stream Z to 442 km/h, which is 274.65 mph.

This was done on Test Course, but can be equaled on Mulsanne.

miura909
i used a low spring rate because with a high spring rate the car gets jumpy at high speed so the smoother the ride the faster you can go ( i guess )

miura, try this:

in gt2, my top speed record was with KKS Drag -451km/h
but in NA cup where you race on test course, i left everyone go ahead and then stormed on the straigh past them (using the effect of wind, draft or what it's called) and made 466 km/h in first try. now that's 15km/h!

if you try this on Mulsanne against those LM cars, i think you could do +20/30 kmh
because it's a long straight and the cars are a lot faster than that mines lancer from GT2 and can therefore 'draft' you more time.....

97 Toyota Supra RZ fully tuned 288.3
02 Saleen S7 Fully tuned 278.5

i havent really changed the setting around but i know i can make both of them hit 300mph or so.

lnasphinx
miura, try this:

in gt2, my top speed record was with KKS Drag -451km/h
but in NA cup where you race on test course, i left everyone go ahead and then stormed on the straigh past them (using the effect of wind, draft or what it's called) and made 466 km/h in first try. now that's 15km/h!

if you try this on Mulsanne against those LM cars, i think you could do +20/30 kmh
because it's a long straight and the cars are a lot faster than that mines lancer from GT2 and can therefore 'draft' you more time.....

i tried this again and managed 480,12 km/h! (so, +30km/h!)

my top speed, so far, is in my second car, a 96 3000 GT VR4, just about completely tuned (minus some of the weight reductions/rollcage/etc)

hit about 242 on the speed test track

Puschkin
People, do you see these speeds??!!! I mean, 450 km/h, that isn`t realistic at all!!! How do you explain that???

Well i have never seen real tuned Pagani Zonda's or Ford GT's. So how do you know what happens if you tune a car that is already able to drive 360 Km/h ?? Yes you can't. But you can tune them in GT, so why would it not be possible ?

But yes the flying is unrealistic. :guilty:

Back