Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Mr P. This is probably the wrong thread for this, Is there an update for your app coming soon. Its awesome as it fits the screen nicely on my Smartphone. At the moment i check your tunes when im at work and print them for use at home. 10/10 on your app though, just needs a couple of new cars to freshen things up.

Thanks EFO

Hello Mr. P

Now that you mentioned the 458 I took this opportunity to talk a little about it, you use to have an awesome 550PP tune for my ultimate car the 458 come update 2.09 and all of a sudden without any change in PP level nor hp average the 458 has suddenly became balance shifting and a pain to drive, I thought that I might be miss judging it so I was afraid to post that here lol.
I've waited for update 2.10 and up till the latest 2.14 and no change it is still way different from the date I first implemented your tune on it! You can also notice that the car is no longer heavily used by any of the players online in 550PP lobbies!
Bare in mind you 600PP old tune for the 458 still works as charm.
Now that you are running the WRS it would be a great opportunity for you to retest the car intensively at stock in a wish to produce later when your schedule allows you an update for it.

Your the best.

Hey Mr P. This is probably the wrong thread for this, Is there an update for your app coming soon. Its awesome as it fits the screen nicely on my Smartphone. At the moment i check your tunes when im at work and print them for use at home. 10/10 on your app though, just needs a couple of new cars to freshen things up.

Thanks EFO

Thanks, the garage must be updated soon. I've sent a mail to my friend that take care of this part of my garage.
There is around 35 to 40 cars to be updated or published. He'll do this soon for sure and will tell us when in GTP in a few.
Have a good day.

Hello Mr. P

Now that you mentioned the 458 I took this opportunity to talk a little about it, you use to have an awesome 550PP tune for my ultimate car the 458 come update 2.09 and all of a sudden without any change in PP level nor hp average the 458 has suddenly became balance shifting and a pain to drive, I thought that I might be miss judging it so I was afraid to post that here lol.
I've waited for update 2.10 and up till the latest 2.14 and no change it is still way different from the date I first implemented your tune on it! You can also notice that the car is no longer heavily used by any of the players online in 550PP lobbies!
Bare in mind you 600PP old tune for the 458 still works as charm.
Now that you are running the WRS it would be a great opportunity for you to retest the car intensively at stock in a wish to produce later when your schedule allows you an update for it.

Your the best.

Hello friend, yes the 550PP for the 458 is a bit old, i don't use it so much and that why i didn't do any update till now. The 600PP range is a better range for it, if not you have to use a lot of power limiter and that's not very good for the performance of certain cars.
The WRS is really exiting on the Nordschleife with the stock car, i'm actually in 3rd position and trying to do my best.
Sur i'll check the tune again in a few. Perhaps adding some weight...???!!! i have to publish my new Enzo tune first, not so much time to play lately, lot of job....

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. P for the quick reply!

I read the whole WRS thread and oh boy it is hard to nail it as Al did for example!(till now off course) reading it maid me want to participate so much! I might try a lap today I love the car and circuit :) .

Good luck mate.

SHELBY SERIES ONE SUPER CHARGED '03 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Top 5 road car at 500PP. Very easy to drive any track.
Big thanks to smrtb0mb to orient me to this configuration full weight. My car had the weight reduction 3 first so i added ballast to reach 1200kg. For who have a new car don't do weight reductions. The result is the same anyway.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_13_zps9164f00c.jpg

shelbyserieone500ssjpgOK.jpg

For a better standing start in this "Nordschleife" final gear configuration, or any time you can't perform a good start , you can also set this ratios. The rest stay the same.

1st gear: 4,074
2cd gear: 2,874
3rd gear: 2,150
4th gear: 1,684
5th gear: 1,376
6th gear: 1,173

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I used this tune today because your tunes are amazing but everytime I start in 1st gear it bogs.

Edit: Nevermind I didn't read the whole post. :banghead:

Would it be possible (whenever you like to) for you to do a 600pp tune with aero for the Aston Martin DB9?

Hello, i can check it but i don't know when. To much work this month...:ouch: Did this car reach 600PP maxed???

I used this tune today because your tunes are amazing but everytime I start in 1st gear it bogs.

Edit: Nevermind I didn't read the whole post. :banghead:
Thanks, yes, you have 2 ratios edited, if the second one still don't work it's because you are using softe tires i think. Too much grip to break the inertia and having a good traction .
You can also make your custom gearbox using my method at the beginning of the garage.

Have a good day.

Would it be possible (whenever you like to) for you to do a 600pp tune with aero for the Aston Martin DB9?

I thought it did, if not then I could try to convert your tune to a max tune.

Yes , i've checked now and it goes to 588PP maxed with full aero. You can use my tune maxed but the rear downforce will unbalance the car. If it was front and back same amount +_ no problems but in this case , if you use the rear foil only, the tune will not be balanced.

Thanks EFO

Thanks, the garage must be updated soon. I've sent a mail to my friend that take care of this part of my garage.
There is around 35 to 40 cars to be updated or published. He'll do this soon for sure and will tell us when in GTP in a few.
Have a good day.

Have a good day.

Hello again , i've talk to my partner about the APP update.
He's very busy lately but he'll do the update in a couple of week. More than 30 tunes and updates , around 35 i think.
This will be the last update for GT5 APP. In my normal garage also , i don't pretend to make some new tunes or update till the end of the year, if yes, just a very few.
I think i've make the most importants cars now and i'll spend my play time racing online when i'll be back in Brasil in a couple of months.
Perhaps choosing a good racing serie..... Still don't know what but i'll check this seriously.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello, i can check it but i don't know when. To much work this month...:ouch: Did this car reach 600PP maxed???

Thanks, yes, you have 2 ratios edited, if the second one still don't work it's because you are using softe tires i think. Too much grip to break the inertia and having a good traction .
You can also make your custom gearbox using my method at the beginning of the garage.

Have a good day.

Ok, I was using Sports Soft Tires on the Nurburgring 24hr Circuit.

Thanks EFO

Hey Eyes : Yep like Mr. P said there will be an update soon. It has been hard to stay on top of the app this summer with my real job being so busy. :crazy:

Hopefully will auto-update on your android soon mate :)

Daisey

Update,my final GT5 track tune for the Enzo.:)👍

FERRARI ENZO '02 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
SQaGaIExNXkbfSRzDLK_0.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
My new and last track tune for the Enzo. This is the best way i've found to take out the horrible understeer. Now i feel it pleasant to drive, need to be smooth on the wheel, the front grip is a lot better.
Just try it, better than words.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 702 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 534 ft-lb at 5900 RPM
Drivetrain: MR

Weight: 1250 KG
Ballast: 196 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 37% - 63%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300km
Oil change again.
Rear Aerofoil.
Rims, up to you.

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement
Engine 1
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Any Racing Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 02/11

Engine:
Power Limiter: 92.1%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 3.022
2nd: 2.301
3rd: 1.811
4th: 1.469
5th: 1.232
6th: 1.058
Then Final gear again at : 3.015
Max Speed: 380 km/hr = 236 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear fit most of the medium and high speed tracks. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/14
Deceleration: 0/05

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -5/0
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 10.0/10.0
Dampers Extension: 6/6
Dampers Compression: 3/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.30/ 0.07

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/7

C6YCqtfifT5afvrjMKR_0.jpg

WvGHPPVc5xyeaGL0vP_0-1.jpg

Pictures by Slow GTR

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Mr. Praiano,
I have been using your tunings and will admit that i think they are the best i've seen online. I heard of you from my friend Jimbag(Abetterplaya). I used to tune but find not much time nowadays, I would love to see your tuning for the iroq Z. A car with lots of potential.
Please and thankyou,
A fan of your work...

I am no where the tuner you are but here is what i got so far for the Iroq.
Work in progress! Not quite content with what i got yet. Please help :indiff:

Suspension,
-20/-15 2.0/1.8
12.5/12.0 -0.05/0.22
8/9
6/7
2/1
Transmission as per your instructions, in previous post.
1=2.310 , 2=1.766 , 3=1.383 , 4=1.120 , 5=.933 , Fin=2.140
LSD=8/22/15 (sport hard tires) ; Brakes 8/6
Fully loaded from tune shop,

Scape__Goat

Last edited:
Mr. Praiano,
I have been using your tunings and will admit that i think they are the best i've seen online. I heard of you from my friend Jimbag(Abetterplaya). I used to tune but find not much time nowadays, I would love to see your tuning for the iroq Z. A car with lots of potential.
Please and thankyou,
A fan of your work...

I am no where the tuner you are but here is what i got so far for the Iroq.
Work in progress! Not quite content with what i got yet. Please help :indiff:

Suspension,
-20/-15 2.0/1.8
12.5/12.0 -0.05/0.22
8/9
6/7
2/1
Transmission as per your instructions, in previous post.
1=2.310 , 2=1.766 , 3=1.383 , 4=1.120 , 5=.933 , Fin=2.140
LSD=8/22/15 (sport hard tires) ; Brakes 8/6
Fully loaded from tune shop,

Scape__Goat

Hello, thanks.
I already have a CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC-Z CONCEPT ‘88 but it's a 450PP tune. I think this is the best range for it, i remember first having a full maxed tune ..... not so good, but i'll check it again soon.
Have a good night.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hello there Mr.Praiano63, I was wondering if you have a 600pp tune for the Premium Ford GT or can I just use the No stripe tune on it?

Hello there Mr.Praiano63, I was wondering if you have a 600pp tune for the Premium Ford GT or can I just use the No stripe tune on it?

Hello,i think the NO STRIPE tune must fit on the premium GT '06. Perhaps only as a base, every Ford GT in the game is a bit different. Personally i use the NO STRIPE because it's the best of all in my opinion. I don't use the bad cockpit view in GT5, if it was as good as I-racing for example i would for sure always prefer premium cars.
I'll check it later and perhaps i'll do a tune.... don't know yet.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Lau! Stick to PREMIUM, drop the standard! :sly:

We are "Premiums"! :gtpflag: 👍

P. S. : And come back to the track! ;)

You're right ,premium cars are fantastic to watch. But the main thing about this game for me is what i feel through my wheel together whith what i see in front of me. Driving sensations.
I can't have fun with the cockpit view, no way. I would like to see the car moving around the pilot eyes, to stay focuse on the driving line, also more zoom options. GT5 is very bad for this. That's why in my opinion a good car in GT5 is a car that give good driving sensations, premium or not. Of course if it's a premium , better then.

Have a good day my friend, we'll race online again soon in november. Can't wait.:ouch:

Last edited:
Damn! :grumpy: You've tuned a bunch of great cars in the "2.10 plague" period, including my Chevrolets... :crazy: That's my luck...:irked:

Hello,i think the NO STRIPE tune must fit on the premium GT '06. Perhaps only as a base, every Ford GT in the game is a bit different. Personally i use the NO STRIPE because it's the best of all in my opinion. I don't use the bad cockpit view in GT5, if it was as good as I-racing for example i would for sure always prefer premium cars.
I'll check it later and perhaps i'll do a tune.... don't know yet.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Ok, thank you for the reply. I personally hate cockpit view, it obstructs a lot of your peripheral vision.

Ok, thank you for the reply. I personally hate cockpit view, it obstructs a lot of your peripheral vision.

I would like to use it a lot if it was at least stabilized like the eyes are in this conditions with a zoom out to have a few lateral vision.

Back