PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
I have no clue about these gears, I used outlaws gear setup and instantly I was nearly 1 second faster lol.
however I will not be able to use it in race setup as it will max out in draft down straight, so do I just extend the final gear to suit my liking e.g 176mph to 190? Or do I have to mess about with every gear lol

I have been feeling sick all day, can not drive without getting dizzy. Going for a walk and some fresh air. I really hope to get a Q in before deadline. Else I will start from the back.

I have been feeling sick all day, can not drive without getting dizzy. Going for a walk and some fresh air. I really hope to get a Q in before deadline. Else I will start from the back.
That sounds nasty.
Hope you feel better soon.

Not sure when the deadline is, so I'll post these now, and add them when I get back if I can.

Paginas: 1:50.942 / 1:50.274
GTP_CSL: 1:50.497 / 1:49.437
Diabolical: 1:53.433 / 1:55.611
Jahgee: 3:53.something / quit

Be back shortly.

Room up 1472-6118-3830-2746-5008

Deadline is 5pm gmt, but for me, 4:30 (gt4 connect time), that is in little under an hour from now.

I know it is last minute, but if someone could stop by and Q me I would be grateful.

Just qualified, Dr_Watson and WelshBain were so kind to watch, thanks guys!

It appears someone else is updating the quali sheet now, that or stuff is magically appearing while I dig for stuff like driver numbers and divisions. :lol:

Looks like I'm not going to make the cut this week. I just didn't have the time to practice this week, plus it took the longest time to settle on gearing that I was at least somewhat happy with. My qualifying strategy was to run the first flyer conservatively to make sure I got a clean lap with a decent time, then push it as hard as I could on the second flyer to see if I could come up with a real good lap. Unfortunately, it backfired on me, I ran the first flyer too conservatively, then I clipped the wall trying to push it too hard on the second flyer. I think if I had a little more time to practice and didn't waste as much time getting the gearing down, I think I had the speed to make the cut. Oh well, I guess that means I can get an early starting practicing Murray Valley. I'll be around and would love to fill in if anyone can't make it Sunday night though.

Anyone that gets cut from D2 can they run in D1 today?

Maybe half points or none- they wasn't going to race anyway.

Hey guys, just finished the GT4 race. Thanks to Brosif for keeping everything up to date. I'll look everything over now.

Edit: CB750Kguy and Diabiolical_J have been bumped off the grid for the D2 race. If you would like to race in D1, please make sure you are in the room on time, and you will start from the rear of the field.

Last edited:
R1600Turbo
Hey guys, just finished the GT4 race. Thanks to Brosif for keeping everything up to date. I'll look everything over now.

Edit: CB750Kguy and Diabiolical_J have been bumped off the grid for the D2 race. If you would like to race in D1, please make sure you are in the room on time, and you will start from the rear of the field.

Is that what you meant?

I unfortunatly have prior obligations and cannot compete in Div. 1. I'll take this as a drop and hope that some people drop out through attrition. If however after my "drops" are used up and I still am bumped from the grid I'll have to withdraw from the series.

Is that what you meant?

Yeah. I think the way we did it last season with them swapped is still messing with me.

I unfortunatly have prior obligations and cannot compete in Div. 1. I'll take this as a drop and hope that some people drop out through attrition. If however after my "drops" are used up and I still am bumped from the grid I'll have to withdraw from the series.

Sorry to hear that man. Just keep in mind as the season wears on, there's bound to be people that stop showing up so grid spots may be easier to come by. Just how it works with online racing around here.

Bummed I didn't make it in this week... I was running some solid 1:51's in practice but I fell apart during my qualifying attempt, pushing way too hard on the first lap causing me to eat the wall and take on damage. Good luck to everyone racing today and tomorrow!

I have no clue about these gears, I used outlaws gear setup and instantly I was nearly 1 second faster lol.
however I will not be able to use it in race setup as it will max out in draft down straight, so do I just extend the final gear to suit my liking e.g 176mph to 190? Or do I have to mess about with every gear lol

I would just like to bring this up again as I'm a little stuck with it... If someone would like to help lol

I would just like to bring this up again as I'm a little stuck with it... If someone would like to help lol

I'm not the best at tuning, but I would just tweak the final a gear a bit. As long as you're not having to make a drastic change to final gear, you should be ok. If you are making a big change to final gear, then it's back to tweaking 1 through 5...

I'm not the best at tuning, but I would just tweak the final a gear a bit. As long as you're not having to make a drastic change to final gear, you should be ok. If you are making a big change to final gear, then it's back to tweaking 1 through 5...

ok thanks its just for race as draft will need a bit more mph hehe

I'm about 95% sure I can't make today's race, but I appreciate the offer.

Bummed I didn't make it in this week... I was running some solid 1:51's in practice but I fell apart during my qualifying attempt, pushing way too hard on the first lap causing me to eat the wall and take on damage. Good luck to everyone racing today and tomorrow!
I don't want to put words in RT's mouth, but if he was willing to let CB750Kguy and I run in D1, I don't see why he wouldn't let you run in D1 if you can make it.

Just a heads up guys, I will get the room up and situated here shortly. I will be in and out as I'm watching the NASCAR race.

Wow, things ended up really tight in the middle-of-the-pack D1 qualifying. Really makes me regret my careless embarassing wall bumps at the end of my lap. No matter, it's a long race: even if I had qualified 5th, I probably would drop down to 9th or 10th anyway. The walls call to me, they know I can't avoid them for 35 laps. :dopey:

NCemtB, ask RT to race in D1 this week. :)

Question: What is the ruling for pit stops within the first 5 laps because of damage?

Division 1 Room is OPEN:

1472-6118-3701-4255-0588

Qualifying Order

raceinfo_r246.png

Latest Posts

Back