RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Onboyissleeping.png

Bwahahaha.

inAZe.png

Yeah, my friend felt a bit sore after losing to a small family hatchback. ;)
In all seriousness, they should make the Super Turbo, with the same tune that you made, maybe a Nismo one with 300 HP? :sly:👍

Yeah, my friend felt a bit sore after losing to a small family hatchback. ;)
In all seriousness, they should make the Super Turbo, with the same tune that you made, maybe a Nismo one with 300 HP? :sly:👍
They should indeed! Also it should have an Impul kit, like this. :D

pics-med-13307-260763-impul-compressor-micra-k12.jpg

Look, it has the same wing as mine! :lol:

That, actually looks really good! And the March/Micra's looks are a bit iffy for me usually, but it suits that bodykit, I'd buy that over an Abarth 500 or a Golf GTi, and they should put a cut version of the R34 chassis and put the twinturbo V6 in it. , then you'd have a pet mouse who could eat M5's for breakfast. :P

That, actually looks really good! And the March/Micra's looks are a bit iffy for me usually, but it suits that bodykit, I'd buy that over an Abarth 500 or a Golf GTi, and they should put a cut version of the R34 chassis and put the twinturbo V6 in it. :P, then you'd have a pet mouse who could eat M5's for breakfast.

Impul do very good looking Nissan aero. Micra GT-R? That would be insane and awesome at the same time. Perhaps mount it in the middle and take on the Clio V6. :D

True!, I actually think that'd be a great idea, it's the old Skyline chassis, which has a great 4WD, the V6 produces upwards of 275 BHP, and since its' a family hatch, you could take the kids to school before going off and crunching on Focus RS's at Silverstone. :P

And Impul make really good bodykits, they're pros with that stuff.
Veilside Micra with 1000 HP?

True!, I actually think that'd be a great idea, it's the old Skyline chassis, which has a great 4WD, the V6 produces upwards of 275 BHP, and since its' a family hatch, you could take the kids to school before going off and crunching on Focus RS's at Silverstone. :P

And Impul make really good bodykits, they're pros with that stuff.
Veilside Micra with 1000 HP?
Sounds like something Nissan should make! :D

Veilside Micra with 1000bhp sounds sweet. It'll be a drag beast if they tune it for that. :sly:
Guys the PSN is back!

i think its just a update to prepare for PSN
Yeah, Dylan is correct. You dont need PSN to download updates so I think this is what's causing some confusion.

They so should.
By the way, I was wondering who out of you two I should ask for a Subaru Impreza RM tune, cause my Sub produces more than 527 and refuses to work well on a dirt track, as I aimed for it to be a modern group B, thing.

They so should.
By the way, I was wondering who out of you two I should ask for a Subaru Impreza RM tune, cause my Sub produces more than 527 and refuses to work well on a dirt track, as I aimed for it to be a modern group B, thing.

RJ's PS3 is dead right now and I cant accept any new requests until August, so neither I guess. Try using RJ's Impreza settings and see if they do anything for you.

Oh my god... And I thought the CR-Z was bad...I just woke up and the first car I see is a pink Nissan Z, why do you love these colours so much?!?

Oh my god... And I thought the CR-Z was bad...I just woke up and the first car I see is a pink Nissan Z, why do you love these colours so much?!?
I actually like pink 350Z's thank you very much. :P And it's not like there's no pink Z's from other tuners in real life. :P

Sumo Power
Andy.jpg

Yashio Factory
2724802695_f32f319b05.jpg

Will do, will it be able to cope with more than 400 HP?

Yep. You may need to adjust the final gear ratio though.

Why until august may I ask?

Going on holiday during July and wont be back until August.

Yea, but we don't have those in hk so I'm completely oblivious to the fact that they exist...and I suppose the paint's alright, but would it work on a maxed one?

Yea, but we don't have those in hk so I'm completely oblivious to the fact that they exist...and I suppose the paint's alright, but would it work on a maxed one?

Yeah. Just make the final gear ratio a bit longer.

Sure, if you want, rofl. I don't mind, as long as I get a decent tune and it doesn't go round corners like a greased weasel.

And Do-Luck is a fantastic tuning company.

Kinda worried about the new PS3 thing because have a new PS3 (after 60gb broke) and i put .com instead of .co.uk at the end of my email adress! :nervous:

Sure, if you want, rofl. I don't mind, as long as I get a decent tune and it doesn't go round corners like a greased weasel.

And Do-Luck is a fantastic tuning company, and pink cars are also used by Sumo-POWER.

lol, just try RKM's tune first and tell me if its ok :D

RKM Motorsport’s Pinkie Pie Z

Shye's gonna love that for sure.

It wasn't me that requested that tune, well, she just want hers to get re-tuned too. :P

EDIT: Roj, when do you want me to send the Countach? I got like 10 trades to complete...

Last edited:
REVIEW: Ikeamobile

The Audi RS6 is one of my favorite cars in GT5 because I own and drive an A6. So right out of the box I expect something a little more from this car than normal perhaps. I bought this car as soon as I could and used it for several A-Spec series races, really as many as I could get it into. In a normal race it will destroy the competition up until the higher tiers where there is some work required. But how will it fare under the microscope of a time trial?

In stock form there is lots and lots and lots of understeer and then some more understeer on top of that. This car is heavy! With stock power at almost 600hp it is fast but at over 2000kg the weight is killer. Combine both the speed and the weight and you find yourself spending a lot of time on the brakes. Coming off the fast sections is a real test of how far you want to push. Miss your braking point by even a small margin and you will pay for it in the corner and the tires will scream obscenities at you. All that horsepower does make up for some of the braking, especially on GVS's longer straight sections, but it does have a "two faced" feel; on one hand it will crush you into your seat with its power and on the other it lets you down from that high with the long braking zone. It is fairly fast but not quite where I thought it would be with the power, coming in at 2'11.897".

Add on the parts and you will be tempted to yell out in your best Jeremy Clarkson voice "POWEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!" At near 900hp and 75% the weight the car is blazingly fast. With the reduced weight the brakes are feeling better on entry but with all the speed you are carrying in they still need to work hard. Getting back on the gas early in the corner is a no-no as you will surely shoot off into the grass, wall, sand or whatever happens to be waiting off the track. Late apex is definitely in order with this much power. Doing that you can easily turn a quick time. I was able to whittle it down to 1'58.263".

The tune settings feel a little strange to me. The center diff settings at a 30/70 F/R split make the car behave a little too much like an FR muscle car from the US rather than a precision German AWD. The car behaves better but the rear is a little too slippery for my taste, especially in lower speed corners. Again, that power lets you know it is there by stepping the tail out and quick too. It is controlled pretty easily but I found myself losing a lot of time getting the rear back under the car. I was able to lap in the same range as the parts mod version but could not beat it despite my best effort, managing a best of 1'58.504".

After a brake to catch my breath I did something I don't normally do and messed with the settings a bit. I did not record times but was going for a change in feel instead. I tried two settings on the CD. I bumped it to 40/60 and found some stability for the rear but the understeer was a little heavy. I came back to the pit and shifted to a 35/65 split and went back out. This felt better but I was starting to find the sliding in the rear again. The happy medium appears to be between these two settings, at least for my driving preference. A tweak to bring down the power might also work without the CD change or maybe in combination. I'm not a fan of high power cars as my throttle control is a bit lacking with the DS3, and that is really what is needed to bring out the full potential of RJ's tune. Despite that I don't have the high level of control it is still one hell of a fun ride!

RKM Motorsport’s Pinkie Pie Z

PinkiePieZ.jpg

PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg

Based on: Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
Obtained: Brand new model at Amuse or win the B-Spec Gran Turismo All Stars

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 430 BHP (@ 25.5 miles)
Torque:---- 45 kgfm
Weight:---- 1120 kg
PP:-------- 556

PARTS

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/35

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.302
2nd:-- 2.283
3rd:-- 1.693
4th:-- 1.343
5th:-- 1.126
6th:-- 0.990
Final: 3.420
Max Speed: 193 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/36
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 15.5/11.0
Extension:-- 9/7
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.8/2.3
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is Pinkie Pie, a retuned Amuse 380RS. The 380RS was already very fast out of the box, but our Pinkie Pie improves upon an already solid foundation. With 430bhp and plenty of downforce, Pinkie Pie can run circles around anyone who dares question the pink, without even breaking a sweat.

Did you make this one for your fan fic?

Hey Roj, when PSN is back up (tomorrow I think) get going on the requests, cuz I expect both my requests done by the end of May!!! Especially when you've assaulted my eyes with that bile yellow cr-z!!

Hey Roj, when PSN is back up (tomorrow I think) get going on the requests, cuz I expect both my requests done by the end of May!!! Especially when you've assaulted my eyes with that bile yellow cr-z!!

I've painted my R33 in your hated color too. And I'm practicing SSR7 tuning with it.

100619-u-still-mad.jpg

TROLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, okay I'll stop trolling. :guilty:

Back