RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Well if a RX-7 looks great in lime green then its no wonder why the 380RS looks good in pink! (I wonder what a RX-8 looks like in purple or bright blue)
Also I painted my Camaro 2010 in Midnight Purple II its looks amazing to say the least!

Well, I have to have the aerodynamics at a minimum of 5, (Since its' race modified) so I can't follow the exact tune of the STi400
Max the downforce. The only reason the STi400 is using 0 downforce is because it cant get any more than that.
Shye's gonna love that for sure.

It wasn't me that requested that tune, well, she just want hers to get re-tuned too. :P

EDIT: Roj, when do you want me to send the Countach? I got like 10 trades to complete...
I knew someone had requested it but I forgot who. :lol:👍

Send the Countach after August. I cant accept any more cars until then. 👍
Did you make this one for your fan fic?
Nope.
Hey Roj, when PSN is back up (tomorrow I think) get going on the requests, cuz I expect both my requests done by the end of May!!! Especially when you've assaulted my eyes with that bile yellow cr-z!!
I do my requests in the order I get them so we'll see if May can be done. :P I still dont understand the beef with the yellow. Spoon cars are usually yellow.
Aye, it actually looks really good in that shade of pink.

Too good in fact. :odd:
Now you see why I always paint 350Z's pink. :lol:
Well if a RX-7 looks great in lime green then its no wonder why the 380RS looks good in pink! (I wonder what a RX-8 looks like in purple or bright blue)
Also I painted my Camaro 2010 in Midnight Purple II its looks amazing to say the least!
RX-8 looks great in purple and bright blue. :D
The 380RS sounds like a car I would drive. Is that Matte Pink?

Iris Red from the Honda Jazz/Fit.

I knew someone had requested it but I forgot who. :lol:👍

Send the Countach after August. I cant accept any more cars until then. 👍

Okay mate. I'll just send the friend request once I see PSN is back up.

Last edited:
Because nobody's paypal'd me $100 to fix my PS3.

I kid, but broken PS3 and no money to fix it is indeed the reason.

Whoa! Really sorry to hear that, PSN should be back on today aswell :ill:

Whats wrong with it?
My blue ray went funny about 3 months ago, wouldnt play blurays or ps3 games, I ended up rippin it apart (gently of course) and cleaning the lens directly with cotton bud thingy and lens cleaning solution, has worked perfect since. 👍

Whoa! Really sorry to hear that, PSN should be back on today aswell :ill:

Whats wrong with it?
My blue ray went funny about 3 months ago, wouldnt play blurays or ps3 games, I ended up rippin it apart (gently of course) and cleaning the lens directly with cotton bud thingy and lens cleaning solution, has worked perfect since. 👍

Sounds bang on, I may give cleaning a go provided I don't have to deal with too many tape cables to do so. Tape cables and me do NOT get along. Basically it doesn't like newer games but MW2 is fine.

130538396030.gif

The 380RS Super Leggera just got 20% cooler.

Sounds bang on, I may give cleaning a go provided I don't have to deal with too many tape cables to do so. Tape cables and me do NOT get along. Basically it doesn't like newer games but MW2 is fine.

Seriously give it a go!, I will look for the link to the video i used. (really simple, do you have fat or slim? mines 60gb fatty) I was scared to do it, but my warranty had ran out and I wasn't going to part with any amount of cash to send it away so i tried and it was a piece of pi$$ lol.

heres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYYmYXgVl0

Oh thought i mite add, the first time i did it, when i put it back together it didn't work properly. (the audio and video was a little distorted) I shat myself lol, so i just took it apart again and double checked all the connections (weren't that many) which i had unplugged were secure. put it back together again and everything was fine. 👍

I'm guessing you are operating on the Ps as i write this, hope it goes well!
Looks like Kyles getting his Ps3 back today :), I expect to see some tunes from you ASAP lol :sly:

Last edited:
Her taste is just better than yours, it'd be lime green if it weren't for her and you know it. :P

Ooooh, who is it?? Roj's Girlfriend?? Joking, joking, I'm too immature sometimes :D Anyways, Roj, your lucky, no more spam reviews from me for a while. School work, piano exams, family 'quality time' and other dull and irritating rubbish means I'll very rarely get a chance to get on the PS3 for a bit. I reckon I have 1 day to play per week (if I get naughty and sneak on maybe I can play for a few more hours during the week) and that means I won't have enough time to put out reviews. And just one more thing about the yellow, it's not that I hate it, in fact, I love the yellow the S15 and the Gallardo, but the one you used on the CR-Z looked like it had too much green in it.

Ooooh, who is it?? Roj's Girlfriend?? Joking, joking, I'm too immature sometimes :D Anyways, Roj, your lucky, no more spam reviews from me for a while. School work, piano exams, family 'quality time' and other dull and irritating rubbish means I'll very rarely get a chance to get on the PS3 for a bit. I reckon I have 1 day to play per week (if I get naughty and sneak on maybe I can play for a few more hours during the week) and that means I won't have enough time to put out reviews. And just one more thing about the yellow, it's not that I hate it, in fact, I love the yellow the S15 and the Gallardo, but the one you used on the CR-Z looked like it had too much green in it.

Well, actually yes. :lol:

Perhaps it's just bad lighting, especially considering where it's parked. The yellow I used is just plain old yellow, no pearls or tints anywhere on it.

No, actually, PSN is back. I'm playing a Seasonal event on there with an American muscle car I bought from the Online Dealership.

No, actually, PSN is back. I'm playing a Seasonal event on there with an American muscle car I bought from the Online Dealership.

It's back for the US but not the UK.

I'm guessing you are operating on the Ps as i write this, hope it goes well!
Looks like Kyles getting his Ps3 back today :), I expect to see some tunes from you ASAP lol :sly:

Yeah no. I don't own a Chrysler so I don't keep torx bits on hand. So I'm not going to bother trying just yet. :lol:

Lucky…I have to sleep now, got school tomorrow, and chances are that all my time will be taken up with grinding for cash or finishing off the 380RS review…

Latest Posts

Back