RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Nice Tune for the 1200 Beetle :P I want to add that the 1200 is a nice Drift car also (like the Samba Bus) I used the Samba Bus Drift Settings for the 1200 and it works great.. It aint finish yet but it does do it's job.. Don't know if you are making a 1200 Drift Setting yourself but for now with the Samba Bus Settings it is a start :P

Don't know if you are making a 1200 Drift Setting yourself but for now with the Samba Bus Settings it is a start :P

This information is highly classified and may be released over the next few days... :lol: Good to hear my Drift Bus works well. 👍

This information is highly classified and may be released over the next few days... :lol: Good to hear my Drift Bus works well. 👍

OFC.. I like Volkswagen.. Even the Classics and come on who would expect that these Oldies can Drift this good..

This Cooper ate all the Pies... Mini Cooper S Countryman '11 Elite
CFIVP.jpg

289BHP - 465PP -1116KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High Range RPM Turbo
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.663
2nd Gear - 2.396
3rd Gear - 1.782
4th Gear - 1.418
5th Gear - 1.180
6th Gear - 0.988
Final Gear - 3.580
Top Speed 149Mph (After changes 168Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 23
Braking - 8

Suspension:
Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 4.9/2.9
Dampers Ext.: 5/6
Dampers Comp: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.9
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.35

Brake Balance:
4/7

Comments:
Uh Oh.. Somebody made the Mini Cooper big and decided to call this big cooper the Countryman... why i'm not to sure but I don't really care that much either i'm just here to share this tune which minimises the wheelspin and makes the terrible understeer a thing of the past! It still looks sorta funny though. :lol:

Extra:
Max. Torque: 34kgfm/5700RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 3.80kg/BHP
0-60 MPH: 0.05.034
0-100 MPH: 0.11.341
0-1/4 Mile: 0.13.524
0-1 Mile: 0.35.058
Max. G-Force: 0.62G

[B
Dylans1o[/B];6548225]This Cooper ate all the Pies... Mini Cooper S Countryman '11 Elite

Comments:
Uh Oh.. Somebody made the Mini Cooper big and decided to call this big cooper the Countryman... why i'm not to sure but I don't really care that much either i'm just here to share this tune which minimises the wheelspin and makes the terrible understeer a thing of the past! It still looks sorta funny though. :lol:QUOTE]

They made it Big so they can say: The Mini Is No Longer MINI.. This is the Maxi out of the Mini (Beside a Stretched Mini Limo) I guess..

You guys did a good job with the vantage, a very balanced car, but with not enough weight loss, and hardly any downforce, it doesn't go to well around corners, for a tuned car it does, but not as a racer.
For my driving style it's not loose enough, you try go around a corner, it sticks great, but as soon as you try to correct the turning, because you have gone to fast, the car doesn't turn enough, sure with softs it's good, but it still feels very fat, like it doesn't want to turn.
Is there anything i can change to loosen up the car?

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 1.851
2nd Gear - 1.354
3rd Gear - 1.038
4th Gear - 0.821
5th Gear - 0.664
Final Gear - 4.375
Top Speed 137MPH (After changes 127MPH)

LSD:
Inital Torque - 14
Acceleration Sensitivity - 28
Braking Sensitivity - 25

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-15
Spring Rate: 6.2/8.6
Extension: 5/6
Compression: 2/3
Anti-Roll: 5/3
Camber: 1.4/1.9
Toe: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance:
8/4

Comments:
The new Beetle (aka 1200) is a wonderful car and luckily for us it can get much more BHP than it's standard cousin... yet oddly it weighs alot more than the Beetle 1100. Handling wise the car oversteers alot for only 216BHP it was simple enough to repair.... now we have an easy to drive 1200 (Beetle) which also looks awesome!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 46kgfm/3400RPM
Drivetrain: RR
Power to Weight Ratio: 4.44kg/BHP
0-60 MPH: 0.07.824
0-100 MPH: 0.20.104
0-1/4 Mile: 0.16.290
0-1 Mile: 0.40.680
Max. G-Force: 0.82G
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 1.851
2nd Gear - 1.354
3rd Gear - 1.038
4th Gear - 0.821
5th Gear - 0.664
Final Gear - 4.375
Top Speed 137MPH (After changes 127MPH)

LSD:
Inital Torque - 14
Acceleration Sensitivity - 28
Braking Sensitivity - 25

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-15
Spring Rate: 6.2/8.6
Extension: 5/6
Compression: 2/3
Anti-Roll: 5/3
Camber: 1.4/1.9
Toe: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance:
8/4

Extra:
Max. Torque: 46kgfm/3400RPM
Drivetrain: RR
Power to Weight Ratio: 4.44kg/BHP
0-60 MPH: 0.07.824
0-100 MPH: 0.20.104
0-1/4 Mile: 0.16.290
0-1 Mile: 0.40.680
Max. G-Force: 0.82G
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

good job with the suspension, but the exchange was too short, the configuration used in HSR, did all the laps in 1:17 'xxx, using only his suspension and the new configuration of the selections below, my best lap was in 1.16,256

Transmission:
1st Gear - 1.636
2nd Gear - 1.097
3rd Gear - 0.792
4th Gear - 0.604
5th Gear - 0.487
Final Gear - 5.400
Top Speed - 240 Km/h

LSD

0/25
0/50
0/20

Thnaks for the good suspension again !

I thought this was Standard Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
ILLDO.jpg

988BHP - 721PP - 894KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
High RPM Turbo
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Softs Tires

The Tune

Aero:
60/85

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.557
2nd Gear - 1.818
3rd Gear - 1.323
4th Gear - 0.959
5th Gear - 0.712
Final Gear - 3.500
Top Speed 280MPH (After changes 254MPH)

LSD:
Inital Torque - 8
Acceleration Sensitivity - 15
Braking Sensitivity - 7

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rate: 16.2/16.7
Extension: 7/4
Compression: 5/3
Anti-Roll: 7/4
Camber: 1.9/2.3
Toe: -0.11/0.23

Brake Balance:
8/6

Comments:
Wait wait wasn't this Standard just a couple of days ago... maybe PD used magic to make it premium! Everyone reading this: "No you idiot it is a part of Car Pack 3" oh yeah I forgot... Well this handles like all the other classic LeMans cars.... you don't really know whats going to happen next but luckily the car handles better and is more predictable..

Extra:
Max. Torque: 104kgfm/6500rpm
Drivetrain: MR
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.86kg/BHP
0-60 MPH: 0.02.896
0-100 MPH: 0.04.668
0-1/4 Mile: 0.09.507
0-1 Mile: 0.22.476
Max. G-Force: 1.14G

Hey RVR!
Love your tunes! (I've even subscribed to your thread!)
I have a slight query; do you take requests, if so, how long does it take?
Hope to hear back soon!

Hey all dunno where to find the right topic for this question..

Started recently with Drifting (Stock M3 Coupe) after that I tuned it.
Used some Drift Settings + Cars from RVR here :D
Made more Drift Cars + Settings and now I am using a M5 '08

So my question is: Does anyone have a nice Drift Tune for a Full Tuned (700 BHP) BMW M5?

Please let me know! :D

Hey all dunno where to find the right topic for this question..

Started recently with Drifting (Stock M3 Coupe) after that I tuned it.
Used some Drift Settings + Cars from RVR here :D
Made more Drift Cars + Settings and now I am using a M5 '08

So my question is: Does anyone have a nice Drift Tune for a Full Tuned (700 BHP) BMW M5?

Please let me know! :D

I'll have a look at my M5 after my championship race tonight. I'll get back to you 👍

Ok so I tried the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 Tune its great.........!!!!! 👍

It still tries to kill me occasionally :crazy: but all in all works well

Cheers for the Tune appreciated .

Bluetit RUF CTR Yellowbird '87 Elite
BdMdD.jpg

730BHP - 594PP - 1081KG

What To Buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Weight loss stage 3
Engine Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing Softs (Anything else would be suicide)

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.088
2nd Gear - 2.036
3rd Gear - 1.368
4th Gear - 0.994
5th Gear - 0.760
6th Gear - 0.613
Final Gear - 4.071
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 232Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 15
Braking - 8

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-5
Spring Rate: 9.4/14.1
Dampers Ext.: 7/7
Dampers Comp: 7/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.6/1.6
Toe Angle: 0.06/0.40

Brake Balance
9/3

Comments:
Easily the worst handling car in the whole game, The RUF Yellowbird in real life is a motor icon known by many car enthusiasts but in this game its popular for another reason OVERSTEER!!!!!!! It goes to slide on every single turn no matter what tyres you use!
RVR have won in a major tuning battle with this car (the 1st time we tried we lost :( ) Fixing most of the oversteer problem and making the car feel better! But be warned this car is NOT for a beginner driver!

Ok just tried this Tune all i've gotta say is "the Car still needs to be chained to a Lampost an fed small children to keep it happy" but flippin hell what fun it is drive now , Excellant Tune thanks a lot i'm giggling like a kid driving this instead of ******** myself 👍

I'll have a look at my M5 after my championship race tonight. I'll get back to you 👍

Hey m8! Already find a liitle time to check out the M5 for a Drift Tune?

Let me know if you need a new one and what parts you want on it.. So I can buy + send it to you.

Hey m8! Already find a liitle time to check out the M5 for a Drift Tune?

Let me know if you need a new one and what parts you want on it.. So I can buy + send it to you.

Im getting there ;) Stock its nice and smooth, being so heavy. Just have to tune it to help hold the angle a little better.

Im getting there ;) Stock its nice and smooth, being so heavy. Just have to tune it to help hold the angle a little better.

Discovered that myself :P I had it max Tuned @ 700HP then tried to Drift with it the way it's tuned for racing.. And I have to say it is a DAMN NICE Car already :D

Dylans1o I tried your Nissan Fairlady Z34 '08 Race Tune and it is damn nice..
Like you said most people use it for Drifting..

My question is: Can someone make it Drift for me? Cause I have the problems that the rear spins to much around the front.. I make more donuts then I can control the car sideways :P

459BHP - 536PP - 1300KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
(pref Comfort Hard Tyres)

Yes this is the Race Tune What to buy list that I want to use for Drifting..

Let me know! :P

Dylans1o I tried your Nissan Fairlady Z34 '08 Race Tune and it is damn nice..
Like you said most people use it for Drifting..

My question is: Can someone make it Drift for me? Cause I have the problems that the rear spins to much around the front.. I make more donuts then I can control the car sideways :P

459BHP - 536PP - 1300KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
(pref Comfort Hard Tyres)

Yes this is the Race Tune What to buy list that I want to use for Drifting..

Let me know! :P

Run stage 3 weight reduction then add ballast to run 50-50 weight distribution. (Its like, 53-47 stock or something?). 10/60/60 the diff and lemme know how that goes 👍 Oh, and Comfort Hard Tyres. I'll start fiddling with mine shortly (was intending on fiddling with it earlier today anyway...) And I'll be a bit more speciic with the tune.

Run stage 3 weight reduction then add ballast to run 50-50 weight distribution. (Its like, 53-47 stock or something?). 10/60/60 the diff and lemme know how that goes 👍 Oh, and Comfort Hard Tyres. I'll start fiddling with mine shortly (was intending on fiddling with it earlier today anyway...) And I'll be a bit more speciic with the tune.

Weight Reduction Stage 3 is a PRE? I like the car.. I did made a nice Power Slide with only 1-2 inches off the wall but the car doesnt react fast enough or good enough :P

Nismo? How about that Nissan Fairlady Z34 '08 Drift Tune?
Did you made a start? OR is it almost done? :P

Patience. Between work and school, its getting hard to complete a tune, let alone tune my own cars for the championship Im runnning in.

Patience. Between work and school, its getting hard to complete a tune, let alone tune my own cars for the championship Im runnning in.

Sorry bro didnt ment it like that :P Just because you said something about a tune for it I was wondering about it.. Tried the Ballast but still cant figure it out.

Till then I Drift Sport Hard with it or trying to Tame it the way it is now :P And ofc some Championships..

little question :P I tried the Historic Race Cup in A-Specc (with DS3) and how hard I try or do my best I cant get 1st.. checked Forums for wich car to use.. Tried the Toyota 7.. the car is ugly, aint working well even tried several settings but still cant win from the 2J every time.

So my question is: Wich car should I use? and with a RVR Tuning? Cause I am thinking about the Countach or the Camaro Z28 now.. But because RVR helped me alot at the beginning with some car tunes or improvements I though let ask around here first before I flip over all my cars and waist more time :P

So anyone? Please tell me :D Wich car and what tune? Thanks All!

IGNORE POST :P

Last edited:
Back