RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
Congratulations praiano, and to everyone else.

Good to see that my times were right at least for the quickest tune. đź‘Ť:sly:

So perhaps we should call you the 'Barracuda' of tuning?

Congrats to everyone all around, I'm looking forward to updating the TTS with the feedback learned from the testers. I should have an updated all around version of it available in the Outlaw Motorsports Garage soon.

Final update on the 2nd post. I'm not Dylan so don't expect something as fancy as his glitterball leaderboard. And Praiano63, possibly the next Aryton Senna? :eek: :bowdown:

Boo..!! I can't see the results, shoddy work firewalls.

Thanks to everyone for everything, I hope you all enjoyed flinging my Mini-Monster around Laguna Seca...

{Cy}

Congratulations praiano, and to everyone else.

Good to see that my times were right at least for the quickest tune. đź‘Ť:sly:

So perhaps we should call you the 'Barracuda' of tuning?

Final update on the 2nd post. I'm not Dylan so don't expect something as fancy as his glitterball leaderboard. And Praiano63, possibly the "? :eek: :bowdown:

Gran Turismo's Ayrton Senna anyway. Or from my view, the President of Tuning :lol:

Or LexSombra might be him. Praiano's his tactician. :sly:

Hi people , i see everybody wake up crazy today,:crazy: , from a fish to a semi-god here i Brasil... Mr Ayrton Senna. No way , there will be no " next Ayrton Senna " he's the only one .
I prefer the fish, ok ,fish is ok, i love fish.
For the shootout, like i've said, it was fantastic to see the potential of all the cars. Evora fine tune to perfection, incredible wallbanger audi, Slayer's M3 that the tune impress me by the way he tune this car,and all the others cars too. Great job
It will be better only if it was an Online shootout.

Ok, real life now, time to go to job. Have a good day everybody.

Hi people , i see everybody wake up crazy today,:crazy: , from a fish to a semi-god here i Brasil... Mr Ayrton Senna. No way , there will be no " next Ayrton Senna " he's the only one .
I prefer the fish, ok ,fish is ok, i love fish.
For the shootout, like i've said, it was fantastic to see the potential of all the cars. Evora fine tune to perfection, incredible wallbanger audi, Slayer's M3 that the tune impress me by the way he tune this car,and all the others cars too.

Can't agree more. Is he still the legend he was in Brazil or have people moved on?

And the 'incredible wallbanger Audi'? :lol: It was so incredible it came 8th! Or where ever it came... :lol:

Can't agree more. Is he still the legend he was in Brazil or have people moved on?

And the 'incredible wallbanger Audi'? :lol: It was so incredible it came 8th! Or where ever it came... :lol:

Senna is still THE legend in Brasil. He's still a reference for all the Brasilian people today, not only on the track and the fanstastics sundays mornings of GP, but for the examplary human being he was also. His foudation is very active and help a lot of kids in Brasil too. Check the link.

http://senna.globo.com/institutoayrtonsenna/ingles/home/index.asp

Senna is still THE legend in Brasil. He's still a reference for all the Brasilian people today, not only on the track and the fanstastics sundays mornings of GP, but for the examplary human being he was also. His foudation is very active and help a lot of kids in Brasil too. Check the link.

http://senna.globo.com/institutoayrtonsenna/ingles/home/index.asp

So, not only the greatest racing driver of all time, but possibly one of the greatest person to have lived as well.

Only came 9th because a certain piano man forgot this was a time trial and not a drift competition...or was it that he couldn't figure out that you brake 2 tons a bit earlier then hammer the throttle at the apex? You know the old slow in fast out thing?:lol:
Seriously though good job by you and all the other testers. Just hope I can find something semi competitive yet a little offbeat for the 600PP@Indy.:crazy::D

I'm left wondering what on earth I did wrong, that Zonda was deadly lethal in my hands... Oh well, I'll get my revenge next time ;)

I would never dare compare myself to Senna :)
It's the best driver ever, on and off the tracks.
When I see this video
I realize that Shoemaker will never be like Senna!
Doesn't matters how many titles he has.

Last edited:
Well thats odd.. any car up to 1 Million Cr. + Random 30 Race suit Items (I only have 192) for you... the Tester ones are in the OP!

Ok, send me a ZZII 100% stock please, for the race suit any but not pink and no pony please :):) thanks.đź‘Ť

Thanks to RVR and Onboy for organizing the event. And thanks to all testers, feedback was appreciated, and well done to fellow tuners. now I would like to ask something. J's Tuning has now become Top Performance Tuning and I am looking to expand the garage. If any tuners/testers would like to become part of the team you are more than welcome, just drop me a pm or post at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203374. Many thanks
Jack

Ok, send me a ZZII 100% stock please, for the race suit any but not pink and no pony please :):) thanks.đź‘Ť

Ah Damnit the only ZZII that I have is tuned.... I think the only way It will work is if I send you a Premium car so there is not "I don't have that" problems :embarrassed:

Ah Damnit the only ZZII that I have is tuned.... I think the only way It will work is if I send you a Premium car so there is not "I don't have that" problems :embarrassed:

An escudo suzuki is above a million??? or anything else don't know, choose one for me... ??? thanks.

WTF is Op?
Original post?
I can't find anything there.

Quoted from 1st post
"• Each tester will get 100,000 Cr.
• Testers decide either a car worth up to 100,000 or B-Spec remote race
• The fastest tester will get a extra prize!"

Latest Posts

Back