RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
Ok, I'm nearly done with mine. Just one change. The way it's written. I've stopped with the ranting and massive paragraphs and replaced it with barely a line or two about the basics of the car's behaviors. Saves time for both you and me, and makes testing more simple.
Now, if only there were some way for us to find where it is.... :P

Hey Onboy. sprplay is a tester for this one. Were you looking for Slayer1002's CSL perchance?

Ah yes. ****. FML. I hate this :( Is he on my friends list? And what happened to zero_speed's PSN account? He was on my friends list, but now he isn't?

Last edited:
OI, WALLBANGER, I'VE DONE YOUR PIKES PEAK!!!!!!!!!!! Now stop being irritating :D
He kills my hopes of a surprise podium finish and grins. Then tells me to stop being irritating?:lol: Oh well at least he gave me two cheesy awards!:D

He kills my hopes of a surprise podium finish and grins. Then tells me to stop being irritating?:lol: Oh well at least he gave me two cheesy awards!:D

To be honest, I would have given you a third one for bringing the most 'hoonable' car here :D It really is a hooligan special, that car :D

Ugh dammit. Got too preoccupied now. Mom's on the TV. Came from cheerdance practice and too 🤬 tired.

I'm dropping out for good. Should be a lesson learned for me: don't join epic events when you have no life/lost control of your life/have a life that wouldn't even give a life.

ugh dammit. Got too preoccupied now. Mom's on the tv. Came from cheerdance practice and too 🤬 Tired.

I'm dropping out for good. Should be a lesson learned for me: Don't join epic events when you have no life/lost control of your life/have a life that wouldn't even give a life.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Glad to see the Shootout is wrapping up, great reads all the Tester Comments. Sorry haven't been around much. Been building my second Savage XL into a Urban Basher. I haven't played GT in a few weeks.

2e0a0f67.jpg

e530f2ae.jpg

I'm learning as I'm building but it's coming along nicely.

I will be back in GT right after I'm done rebuilding my Stock Trucks K5.9 Big Block. I just bought a OS30VG for the Custom Truck, but won't be installed in it until I get it finished.

I'm also glad to see my lil M3 doing so well in the Shootout so far, hitting the average target time means the tuning & car selection was on point. It's nice to see her besting some Super Cars and AWD Bad Boys. :D Good show, good job from everybody involved.

Each Shootout we learn new ways on improving the format, thats a great thing.

Last edited:
Last tests have been carried out and the results are complete now.

For most of the cars I also gave them a short second try tonight, when I had the feeling that by better knowlegde of the track I could improve the lap-times. Theese times are posted as 'second test' in aboves post as well.

I'd like to say thank you again to all the tuners, who have taken so much effort to provide the best cars for a decent shootout, and hope that my results give you at least some insight and encurage you to proceed with your marvellous work.

For most of the cars I also gave them a short second try tonight, when I had the feeling that by better knowlegde of the track I could improve the lap-times. Theese times are posted as 'second test' in aboves post as well.

I'd like to say thank you again to all the tuners, who have taken so much effort to provide the best cars for a decent shootout, and hope that my results give you at least some insight and encurage you to proceed with your marvellous work.

Thank you for your time as well. To bad you couldn't take my car out for another round as you did inprove about two seconds on the other speedster, but oh well. Thanks Again for the imput and time.

Good job sprplay, congratulations for your test drive, times updated .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiqM93cLXbKGdExTdGtKYkZZVF9UUVNTa05oTlh4VXc#gid=0

23:54 left, looks like we're just waiting for OnBoy's last two times.

Of course, if either of the other two want to come in and whip out awesome laps to bring me up in the lead, that's cool too. ;)

Thank you for your time as well. To bad you couldn't take my car out for another round as you did inprove about two seconds on the other speedster, but oh well. Thanks Again for the imput and time.

To anybody who I didn't manage to give a second try: This wasn't done by intense, but only due to the fact that at 1:00 a.m. I wasn't able to concentrate any longer, knowing that today work is waiting for me again ... :ill:

:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::scared::scared::scared::indiff::indiff::indiff:👍👎

So ? some news ?? We need a quarter second sentence to end this long shootout, please Mr HitchcockOnboy123... Stop torturing us..

:):)

To anybody who I didn't manage to give a second try: This wasn't done by intense, but only due to the fact that at 1:00 a.m. I wasn't able to concentrate any longer, knowing that today work is waiting for me again ... :ill:

I was not trying to complain. I had the faster time, but you found two seconds on your second run putting me behind. Just wanted to see if you could find some more speed with mine as well, that's all not complaining. You did a great job, and again thank you and all testers for your time. And to the tuners great job!

Back