Seasonal Tuning Challenge 2 :It's over. Thanks for coming :D

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 709 comments
Congratulations, Jollygreen. A great tune to come out on top of some other great tunes in this comp.

Thanks to krenkme, trackripper123 and Onboy123 for running this. 👍

Good job to all that have joined, I hope it was at least fun if nothing else. Great job to Trackripper and Onboy for stepping in and seeing this thing threw.

Lets get ready for Harvey Wallbangers summer shootout :cheers:

Thanks Nomis. i tested a few of the cars after tuner deadline and there are definately some great tunes here. Bring on the next shootout!!

shmogt
I accepted all

Its the tuner's responsibility to add the testers I believe, not the other way around, although most testers are helpful by doing it the other way around, so what you're saying is meaningless.

When does Despy's shootout start? The 8th?

Its the tuner's responsibility to add the testers I believe, not the other way around, although most testers are helpful by doing it the other way around, so what you're saying is meaningless.

When does Despy's shootout start? The 8th?

Now now, we've just had a bitter fight, and the absolute last thing I want is for us to go backwards like this, so let's drop the attitude on both sides, eh?

We've pushed it back a week since we all seemed to be fairly strained in recent shootouts and haven't been getting along as we should, so the break would provide as a means to relax and just to calm from the back-to-back schedule that these events have been running.

Onboy123
We've pushed it back a week since we all seemed to be fairly strained in recent shootouts and haven't been getting along as we should, so the break would provide as a means to relax and just to calm from the back-to-back schedule that these events have been running.

Fair enough, leaves me more time to find cars xD

LanceVance, the Today G goes to the slowest tuner... which unfortunately happens to be you... Sorry. :)

I've learned a valuable lesson here..... Not to sign up for something while relying on a neighbor's wifi signal. Sorry again guys. The tunes I did get to run were great little cars though. Good job.

Probably next week Friday. XD has mentioned wanting to start it on a Friday, but we'll wait for him to decide.

Meanwhile, Hami started something for the seasonals. Check out that forum or the FITT thread for the link. 👍

EDIT: Or not! Look there.. V

I'll hopefully get it up in the next 24 hours or so.
Other things interfered with my being able to get it done today.:(

Sorry to revive the thread, but I think all prizes have been distributed (a side from Harvey...almost finished ). If you have not gotten your prize, please let me know.

If the people got a custom tune, could you please let me know if it is good or bad....please :nervous:....thanks :dopey:

Sorry to revive the thread, but I think all prizes have been distributed (a side from Harvey...almost finished ). If you have not gotten your prize, please let me know.

If the people got a custom tune, could you please let me know if it is good or bad....please :nervous:....thanks :dopey:

what do you mean by custom tune

I did try the Ferrari you sent me but only for one race, using the DS3 and it felt alright. I won the race aswell which is good i suppose :dopey:

I lost the car now though after corrupting my hdd. :(

If you could send another copy I would be able to give some more detailed feedback 👍
Cheers

lldantell
what do you mean by custom tune

If the won a prize they had the option to chose for me to tune it 👍

Jackthalad
I did try the Ferrari you sent me but only for one race, using the DS3 and it felt alright. I won the race aswell which is good i suppose :dopey:

I lost the car now though after corrupting my hdd. :(

If you could send another copy I would be able to give some more detailed feedback 👍
Cheers

I think I have the specs written down somewhere. I'll send you one when I can.

LineR32
I think you sent me the Prune, but I haven't driven it yet.

Alrighty then :dopey:

Back