Sega GT 2002

• Thread starter Spud
  • 68 comments
Has anyone played this yet and how does it compare to GT3?
Also for this who are interested I play Xbox with a PS2 controller using this devise Magic Box
I couldnt get used to the Xbox controller cos' l love the Sony analog controllers too much :odd:

I've got it, and it is OK. It has nice, sharp graphics, but is hampered by a few issues. While Low speed handling is perfect, high speed handling isn't as realistic as it should be. There are too few tracks, and the design of the tracks is uninspired to say the least. Almost all of them are very flat, and devoid of anything that makes them stand out in your mind.
It's a nice diversion and has a few things GT3 doesn't (Drag Racing) but also is missing most of the things that makes GT3 great.

Thanks heaps for that. I have posted messages on boards everywhere trying to get a straight answer and yours is the best and most informative response I have got. Thanks again!

I have Sega GT 2002, I really don't like it too much. After you select any kind of option the game has to load again. The music is irritating at the main menu too. The cars are nice and graphiclly stunning. There are not a lot of cars to choose form though. I'm just estimating around 50. A lot are not available for purchase. I hardly play it.

You are very good with grammer you know that?

Anyway, every game does load. You're right about that. Not every game makes it so obvious though. When GT3 loads you barely notice it. It almost seems as though it doesn't load when you're going through its menus. You can't say the same for Sega GT 2002. After every option in the menu it has to load at least 5 seconds. That's something that could have been fixed.

Well I've played it now and yes it doesnt stack up to the mighty GT3. The most dissapointing aspect for me was the fact that you can't use both the sticks (right stick for Accel/Brake). That put me off from the very start.

Concept if you don't like the music turn it off!

So what if it's the internet? Why do you think grammer shouldn't matter? I think grammer matters.

Nowadays, you can fill out applications online. I don't think a company will look at someones application and take it seriously if it is typed in all caps or lowercase.

I also don't think Jordan will want someone to moderatoe his site that constantly uses caps or uses lowercase in every post. I know I'd never get a shot and I don't care, it's still neater to type correctly anyway.

Concept.. have you ever heard mainstream rap? If you care so much about grammer you should write a letter to mainstream rap artist about spelling things correctly. Lol what do you think about people who type like h4x0rz?

Two Reasons...

1. Having a go at someone because of their grammer. Nobody cares about your opinion on someone else's grammer.

2. BoSS sent you a reply about load times in Sega GT saying "yeah i guess your right" and you reply saying "Yeah, I guess I am too." What's with that?? Are you like full of yourself or something?? Big headed comments like that are rude and much worse than any kind of bad grammer.

Get out more.

have anyone of you actually beat gt2002 besides epic and can you tell my why the mustang gt390 cant be baught but it has a selection of colors to chose from but you can only win it in green?

than you didnt beat the game smarty

win every single race, and win every single special prize.. maybe if you are lucky enough it will come up :D

Originally posted by Spud

2. BoSS sent you a reply about load times in Sega GT saying "yeah i guess your right" and you reply saying "Yeah, I guess I am too." What's with that?? Are you like full of yourself or something?? Big headed comments like that are rude and much worse than any kind of bad grammer.

Get out more.

I was feeling goofy at the time and just wanted to post something.

I'm not interested in discussing grammar with you.
If you're berating someone for their use of grammar, at least make sure that your grammar is right.
Or you'll end up looking like a right tw@t. (Which is not a complete sentence. Neither is this. Who cares?)

This forum is not about grammer,its about GT2002 remember?Xbox......the system made from Microsoft.....you know the one that Bill Gates designed....

Now that I have progressed farther into the game of Sega GT 2002, I have found it to be one of the most enjoyable racing games I have played. I love to buy goodies for my garage! Screw spending 12,000 credits on a stereo though. I bought a radio instead for under 1,000! :D

yeh it is growing slowly on me too, very slowly. If only that right analog stick could be used for Acel/Brake, It would grow on me a lot quicker.

Ah im in the 2nd rung thingy, im trying to work out whats the best car to buy to continue on. My little 67' celica cant keep up anymore :)

Back