Sega GT 2002

• Thread starter Spud
  • 68 comments
Concept u r a faggot wat r u some kind of mommas boy or SUTTIN tryin to corect people on the internet on how they talk. OH "well maybe ur gonna have to take a app. some day" woopty de doo its not like ur fillin out a job app. wen ur talkin to peeps on the internet .ya i can see if u were talking a job app then u wud have serious grammer meaning using ur best grammer but jeez for now on just lay off....ok jeez just get off our cases ok!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had Sega GT 2002 for a while now and i like it.
I even beat all the cars in the drag races in a stock chevelle.
i got alot of cars to among them are the zero,GT Concept ,a turbo charged Vette,and a Peugot that can beat the Concept Viper in the World Champ race or what ever its called in the 2nd season .
Thouse cars are just some that I have and I dont really have a faverit I just dont want to type them out all day.

(O and I tryed to type my best I hope my Grammar is good and stuff :lol: just kiddin :lol: )

7.075 second drag time, no joke. GT40 Concept, fully modded but forgot its settings.

as far as I know, and I trust, only 1 person has beaten it with a 6.XXX car.

you have to lose a drag race on any day ending in 5, then go into your used parts section and it should be at the end, its a box w/ a question mark in it. My best time in the quarter w/ Nos is like a 7.7 somthin in the 350Z

Concept
You are very good with grammer you know that?

Anyway, every game does load. You're right about that. Not every game makes it so obvious though. When GT3 loads you barely notice it. It almost seems as though it doesn't load when you're going through its menus. You can't say the same for Sega GT 2002. After every option in the menu it has to load at least 5 seconds. That's something that could have been fixed.

i think thats just because Sega GT doesnt have one really longass loading point @ the very beginning of the game. Also, for whoever was looking for the GT390 (the green one) there are races you have to set records on. This is true for the 70's, 80's, and 90's, races, including touring, hot hatch etc. in order to unlock them. Generally if a car shows that it isnt available for purchase, you have to win it. Whether you win a car or not is determined by your time on a race (if you set a record or not, damage, 3 races in a row, placement etc.) generally, i have the GT390 but sadly i can not remember how i got it. I can tell you this tho, you get the Chevelle and Camaro by doing drag races. Other times you MUST go into the non-official races early on in the game, because as you progress through the official races (after a license usually) the reward and prizes change and are no longer available to be won. I had to restart the whole game and actually try instead of just finishing the main game. This was quite a surprise to me, for i won a ton of cars ive never even seen in the game before, including a few exotics, racing series, concepts, and even 1940's luxury cars. (you win 2 or 3 in the oldschool class outside of Sega GT, you do it in the arcade style races @ the beginning of the game. Chronicle mode i think it is, where you have to race in pre-80's cars that can later be suped up and given performance and handling parts that are purchased with tolkeins, I recommend get a weight reduc for the first ones) but anywho, basically cars and parts too (stage 3 turbo, super racing N/A tune etc.) are dependant on what races you win, how well u do on them, what car you're racing in and what series you're in.

Back