"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
You mean like the one they already have?
I used to think that any Standard not getting a retouched body in GT6 would be abandoned for GT7. Now I think that the semi-Premium cars in GT6 will remain so in GT7; the only distinction PD makes in GT6 is with regards to the interior: detailed or simplified. The remainder will either still be dropped, some will be made full Premium, or some will be made semi-Premium; that is, all of the cars carried over to GT7 will have detailed exteriors, but only some will have detailed interiors. Some will inevitably perish on the journey.
Thought the same thing

Was it the C7 camp car with a "detailed" shadowed interior? Is that what could be the next step for standards in GT7?

I have to admit, the best standard car I have seen would have to be either the Mitsubishi FTO GPX or the Mazda Furai
At long to medium distance they look great, only when you want to do a close up can you see the lines and minor pixelation...but that's common with standards. (Also the FTO can have a CF Bonnet...is that normal?)

FURAI :bowdown::bowdown:
G005twa.jpg

FTO
6Fpges9.jpg

EDIT: Fixed the images :P

Last edited:
I have to admit, the best standard car I have seen would have to be either the Mitsubishi FTO GPX or the Mazda Furai
At long to medium distance they look great, only when you want to do a close up can you see the lines and minor pixelation...but that's common with standards. (Also the FTO can have a CF Bonnet...is that normal?)

FURAI :bowdown::bowdown:
circuito de la sierra  time rally3.jpg

FTO
tokyo r2462.jpg

Yes , 106 S16 and 106 Rallye also can have CF Bonnets and they are not updated at all...unlike the FTO , THATS WEIRD :D

I bought an RS200 road car. Looks good. Haven't driven it yet to see if wipers work like the premium/STANDARD MX5. The headlights have depth and it looks clean. The stock wheels are the only things making the car look cheap.

PitStop
And I’m sure there’s lots of GT players who remember this car. The NISMO 400R was a present car for clearing the International A license test with all gold results in Gran Turismo 1, a test that was the very last and greatest hurdle in the game.

Glad you mention that. Now lets see its state on GT6:
20131202_nismo_10.jpg

Ronda_6.jpg

20131202_nismo_11.jpg

Ronda_7.jpg

20131202_nismo_12.jpg

Ronda_8.jpg

lulz link: http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1067

PD should be ashamed of themselves. I never really took this close of a look at the 400R. Man, does it look like 🤬. I guess having a monopoly on Playstation Sim Racers will do that.

Yeap. Why just put stickers on premium nissan and voila. I think that ruf's sound's are very good now in game. Anyone noticing this?

Just look at the 400R badge on the side of the spoiler......

....its.....floating.
It'd look a whole lot worse if it weren't "floating". Look at the resolution of the black end plate / pylon insert versus the 400R emblem itself.

It's great to see that level of attention, and it's better to know that it carried over to the Premiums. Hopefully they made them all to two separate specs, texture wise: PS3 and PS4. It would imply the apparent lack of attention on textures with the existing "semi premiums" is because they targeted PS4 only.

Back