Super GT/JGTC Shootout - 07/06 - Shootout Officially Finished!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 1,105 comments
Guess what boys and girls - I'm gonna tune me a GT500 Car. Well, I actually have a global tune for all NSX's, it just needs to be slightly adapted per car and per track. Luckily it's a flat track setup, and this is a flat track. I hate Fuji but eh...

S Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03
^ My car

Guess what boys and girls - I'm gonna tune me a GT500 Car. Well, I actually have a global tune for all NSX's, it just needs to be slightly adapted per car and per track. Luckily it's a flat track setup, and this is a flat track. I hate Fuji but eh...

S Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03
^ My car

Gonna add you to the list. Good luck!

yes, I'm quitting. Sucks that my days are always occupied since I have to head somewhere and practice wiring and stuff... :lol:

You ain't getting any pity from me. You asked for it, no one made you sign up for so many activities, it's your own fault. :P

TAKAAAATAAAAA DOOOOOOOME

** Not for bumpy tracks **

Stats:
500 HP/7800 rpm
375 ft-lb/6000 rpm
Weight: 1170 kg
PP: 598
Distance: 1000.0 Miles

Body:
Chassis Reinforcement, Tires: Racing Hard

Power Upgrades Medium RPM Turbo

Transmission: Settings posted below

Drivetrain:
Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Carbon Drive Shaft
LSD: Buy - Settings below

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates: 12.5/12.5
Dampers Extension: 8/6
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 1.6/1.2 (For Stability, 1.5/2.0 outside the competition)
Toe Angle: 0.02/-0.04

Brakes: 6/4

LSD: 12/30/20

Transmission Settings:

Fuji F

Set speed slider to 211
2: 2.380
3: 1.753
4: 1.347
5: 1.100
6: 0.932

Laptimes:
1:36.7XX - I'm not very good on Fuji, one of my worst tracks.

You may apply this tune to any other NSX - interchangeable

RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06

fujispeedwayf1f.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

300bhp
523pp
297 ft. lb. @7300 RPM of torque
weight 1100 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change

weight Reduction
None/stock
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
None/Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Hard (R1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 15/18/9

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.960
2nd - 3.020
3rd - 2.325
4th - 1.855
5th - 1.565
6th - 1.358
Final - 3.110

Ride Hight - Front: -8 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 12.0 Rear: 10.3
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
I just got lazy, but for a good reason. This is a tune I made and is posted in the Clueless Garage. But I love the way it drives. Soooo easy :D. All I did was limit the engine, and rework the transmission, and it still feels great, well to me anyways :dopey:

fujispeedwayfz.jpg

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00

fujispeedwayf2.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

500bhp
599pp
555 ft. lb. @4700 RPM of torque
weight 1245 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Stock
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Hard (R1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 35/60
Weight Adjustment : 45 @ -50
LSD- 9/12/8

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 137
1st - 3.990
2nd - 3.050
3rd - 2.365
4th - 1.885
5th - 1.575
6th - 1.347
Final Gear - 2.570

Ride Hight - Front: -12 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 10.8 Rear: 12.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
Another car I had tuned ( I tell you I am really lazy) and just like the RX-7 all I did was cut its nuts off and adjusted the tranny :D. Enjoy. :dopey:

fujispeedwayf2.jpg

It's fairly tail happy, but it was either that or understeer... And I figured on-throttle oversteer people can deal with, understeer people cannot :P
....tail happy....... sorry, but I can't follow. :confused:

IT UNDERSTEERS!

Hello to the good Dr. Slump. I don't think you're on my friends list :odd: I shoot you a FR much later today sir :dopey:

But your car runs so little rear downforce it should drive like a 300hp CT230RR…

…right? Right?

:lol:

Not gonna lie. I really like the ideas behind Roj's Impreza. Braking into the final turns to secure faster exit speeds is a really nice thing that car can do and it truly shows the power behind 4WD.

As for Trackripper's Impreza, I didn't look at the drivetrain and I really thought it was 4WD until I checked. The only thing even remotely RWD about that car is the slight tail happiness it exhibits from accelerating out of corners. Seriously had me fooled. :lol:

Between these two cars, it's tough... Between the Imprezas, Roj's is holding the current fastest lap for me at 1:45.913 (I'm not that great at Fuji), but I won't make my decision off of which one has the fastest lap alone. They're both a lot of fun to drive in their own right. Hmm... I'll have to think on this one. :ouch:

EDIT: KRENK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS THING?! I know what tune this RX-7 came from and the poor thing only has a little over half of it's power now. D:

Well...you've surprised me before, so let's see how this holds up.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. I really like the ideas behind Roj's Impreza. Braking into the final turns to secure faster exit speeds is a really nice thing that car can do and it truly shows the power behind 4WD.

- snip -

Eh, those two played a role reversal thing there, didn't they? And can I ask, does the car have slight lift off oversteer on entry but pull like a train out of corners? If so, then yes, it's like the CT230RR. :lol:

Also, send me a FR, you've yet to do that. :P

Eh, those two played a role reversal thing there, didn't they? And can I ask, does the car have slight lift off oversteer on entry but pull like a train out of corners? If so, then yes, it's like the CT230RR. :lol:

Also, send me a FR, you've yet to do that. :P

Yeah, they did reverse roles. :lol:

Also adding you now. :D

Update for Krenk: I said that you've surprised me before. Well...you did it again.

BolverkGTM
-snip- :dopey:

EDIT: KRENK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS THING?! I know what tune this RX-7 came from and the poor thing only has a little over half of it's power now. D:

Well...you've surprised me before, so let's see how this holds up.

:lol: like I said, I got a little lazy, and since all I needed to do was get it down to 300hp, I did something I hate... I castrated it :dopey:

:lol: like I said, I got a little lazy, and since all I needed to do was get it down to 300hp, I did something I hate... I castrated it :dopey:

It's an awfully mean castrated car. Now if you'll excuse me, your monster is punching Imprezas. I need to go save them. :scared:

BolverkGTM
It's an awfully mean castrated car. Now if you'll excuse me, your monster is punching Imprezas. I need to go save them. :scared:

:lol: this made me smile, and brightened up my day:D. Thanks :cheers:

Yeah, they did reverse roles. :lol:

Also adding you now. :D

Didn't answer the next question though. :P

Alright, breaking rules now and going to accept it at a time when the PS3 is supposed to be off.

The GT300 car is set on share, the tune's not posted, but it's good enough as it is, I feel. Since I'm not going to change it at all, it'll be on share earlier than the tune is going to be posted.

Back