Team Hydro 2.0 - Indy 1/4 Mile Team

• Thread starter Slash
  • 3,350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how we the first team on your list, I can't wait:)
=P

Much respect to TDS for sticking it out. Definitely one of the better teams out there these days.
Correct mich and swara. I will never leave this team. N-E-V-E-R

My bad, I read it wrong. :lol: Glad to have the support.

Sweet, mountain power.

:lol:

Evo you still are in right? An invite to the group has been resent.

ALL HYDRO MEMBERS MUST CHECK THE GROUP ASAP.

Changes will be made and are coming soon.

If you fail to check the group and do what is required by Friday without a valid excuse you will get the axe and be replaced. I'm not playing anymore.

Last edited:
Alright, in the mean time I may call slash to see what he wants to do and devise some plans for the team.

And it appears Andrew waltzed out after some bs. And joined team horizon? Hhmm, good luck, cuz when gt6 comes out, I don't plan on making many friends.

I don't mean to sound cocky, but when it hits gt6, it's game time.

This is the list of teams I plan to go after weather it's with or without my team ;). Once gt6 comes out, be careful, I may just surprise you:)

Team dark side.
Team no tyme.
Team horizion.
Green tree world wide.
Murder inc.
Protocol.
And many more.

Kt team horizon is already as good or if not better than hydro and most of the people on horizon are better than you

jdsupa15
Kt team horizon is already as good or if not better than hydro and most of the people on horizon are better than you

Harsh.

Wow, that was unexpected. :confused: Dude we are a newly formed team and your already talking 🤬? smh
Plus you joined my team yesterday and I can easily kick you out. So I recommend you stop talking:censored:.
Very Disappointed. :grumpy::mad: Plus they didn't talk anything bad about us soo why would you talk bad about them?

Last edited:

We're sorry if you're butthurt that you didn't make the team.

Btw, we're still waiting on that precious 8.8xx GTR.

Last edited:

We never said anything really bout team horizon. They have a few fast guys we never said they where slow so do us a favor and lay off our case. Everyone will be happy. Learn to read we never said anything bad about horizon. Andrew is fast, Recorder seemed quick the few times I ran with him. So back off.

Also have you ever ran with KT? I thought you just joined he scene. I doubt you ever ran him. Also he has been inactive for a while so don't say stuff about him. Saying that they are better than him? Time to face reality.

Sorry for disrupting this thread. This may have violated the AUP but I am defending my team and leader.

We never said anything really bout team horizon. They have a few fast guys we never said they where slow so do us a favor and lay off our case. Everyone will be happy. Learn to read we never said anything bad about horizon. Andrew is fast, Recorder seemed quick the few times I ran with him. So back off.

Hey Guys, sorry about the 🤬 that posted that. I will have a talk with him. 👍

Ha, and you have the reputation we have? Might want to think that one over.
Hey Guys, sorry about the 🤬 that posted that. I will have a talk with him. 👍

No worries 👍

Like I said no worries.

I can't control what another leader did or promised to someone else but what I can do is try to fix it.

Wow, that was unexpected. :confused: Dude we are a newly formed team and your already talking 🤬? smh
Plus you joined my team yesterday and I can easily kick you out. So I recommend you stop talking:censored:.
Very Disappointed. :grumpy::mad: Plus they didn't talk anything bad about us soo why would you talk bad about them?

Kt called us out

I have no idea were that came from but he might be off the team. Sorry about that Hydro!

Bro kik me off the team but when Andrew comes to me and asks me on be on the team I said sure, and he said he made the team soo.. And I could care less about u kicking me off the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back