Team Hydro 2.0 - Indy 1/4 Mile Team

• Thread starter Slash
  • 3,350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I object to Shake being in the team. Nothing personal, but we've had our run-ins in th past, plus, trying to join more than one team is fround upon.

cgg
I object to Shake being in the team. Nothing personal, but we've had our run-ins in th past, plus, trying to join more than one team is fround upon.

Say shakeel, not shake. Haha I thought you were talking about our mastershake for a second :scared:

Slashfan. What time are you guys online. I asked a couple pages back, I guess you didn't see it.

Slashfan. What time are you guys online. I asked a couple pages back, I guess you didn't see it.

Someone is always on during the day pretty much. I get on at around 3PM EST during the week and on throughout the weekends, either this or BF3. I get on both and may be on BF3 a little more this weekend cause of 2XP. 👍

michrulejj
Someone is always on during the day pretty much. I get on at around 3PM EST during the week and on throughout the weekends, either this or BF3. I get on both and may be on BF3 a little more this weekend cause of 2XP. 👍

Ok. I actually ran into you yesterday. You joined MCR drift lobby when we were racing.

Depends. Usually anywhere from 4pm-midnight the guys are on. I don't get online too much but I'm usually on later. I get on whenever usually. No set time.

Slashfan
Depends. Usually anywhere from 4pm-midnight the guys are on. I don't get online too much but I'm usually on later. I get on whenever usually. No set time.
Ok. Just let me know or post on this thread when there's a room up. I'll probably join.
michrulejj
Yep lol Send me a FR on PSN if you want and we can get on BF3, Drag, or Drift if you want 👍

I have two accounts. One for BF3 and one for GT5. If you have the room on your list for two accounts, just, PM me your online ID I'll add you tomorrow afternoon. Also I'll probably have to do the same for you too Slashfan

Ok. Just let me know or post on this thread when there's a room up. I'll probably join.

I have two accounts. One for BF3 and one for GT5. If you have the room on your list for two accounts, just, PM me your online ID I'll add you tomorrow afternoon. Also I'll probably have to do the same for you too Slashfan

Sounds good man.

I have room. Well I should I'm going to delete a few people off anyways so it should be good.

Oh this should be interesting. Looks like more than half the Hydro roster gets the boot today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back