Team Hydro's 12 Round Drag Tournament: Round 6!

• Thread starter Slash
  • 339 comments
Well I'm missing something then?? I did the scion, 180SX, and the midget!?

Sorry, your right..., Now I'm confused lol. Oh yeah. Round 1 wash a wash, Everyone who entered got full points, Don't remember the car now. Oh yeah, it was the c12 Calloway. So my previous post is right.

Last edited:
I'll be sending all results to x3 so he will update this. Thanks again buddy.

Mikeybc
Sorry, your right..., Now I'm confused lol. Oh yeah. Round 1 wash a wash, Everyone who entered got full points, Don't remember the car now. Oh yeah, it was the c12 Calloway. So my previous post is right.

Oh ok I have mine tuned, that Calloway was horribly disappointing :( .. I thought it would be a Z06 killer when I got it, but it was a dud :(

Oh ok I have mine tuned, that Calloway was horribly disappointing :( .. I thought it would be a Z06 killer when I got it, but it was a dud :(

Yeah, a fast looking car like that looks rather silly running even or beaten by STI's. I've been too embarrassed to bring it out.

Mikeybc
Yeah, a fast looking car like that looks rather silly running even or beaten by STI's. I've been too embarrassed to bring it out.

Lmao you nailed that on the head Mikey! :D

Hmm, I don't have the Ford KA, I saw it a while back but for some odd reason way beyond my comprehension I passed on buying it.

I think I have one with 18 miles on it, I'll check. If I do I'll send it your way

No more new cars.... We NEED this competition to get back on track.

180sx
Midget
Ka

Slash you have over 4 pages!! of posts since the 18th but no time to keep up on your competition???

I'm sorry guys its been tough lately. I'll update this I swear but I need PC access. I'll get a new car up soon

IMO the way r4a2g0 is doing it is lots of fun don't mind it at all, plus we get to meet each other. Let us know though.

IMO the way r4a2g0 is doing it is lots of fun don't mind it at all, plus we get to meet each other. Let us know though.

Thanks, wait until the next one. I got something real interesting planned. ;)

Ok, results from the past rounds soon, new car will be added to the OP as well. Keep watch.

EDIT:

Ok, here is the results from the past 3 rounds that I could find in my inbox, and I will update points soon also. PLEEASE IF I MISSED YOU LET ME KNOW! You can really see how bad of a job I did so far, lets get this moving!!!

Ford Ka

1.X3sgteX - 13.459

Midget

1. X3sgteX - 15.443
2. Mikeybc - 15.493
3. minedragon - 15.833

180SX

1. X3sgteX - 10.955
2. Mikeybc - 10.975
3. r4a2g0 - 11.022
4. swara96 - 11.045
5. Slashfan - 11.055
6. C-losk - 11.130
7. DavidtheGT20 - 11.696
8. fest0r - 13.473

Lets get going again. Looks like we need more popular cars. I'll keep tabs on the OCD from now on so no more break ins. I will update the points soon as well and I will have a new car probably tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back