Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
I've never been. tried to access it just now and brought up some 🤬 about performances? (Music gig(

I'm like wtf?????

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97

The less popular, but just as awesome '97 Camaro. I promise once you put on some cool rims and crazy paint everyone is gonna be looking at you. Also lucky for you I have made a tune that will give them something to look at too. If you already have the Camaro SS'10 tune having a tune for this car is mandatory. Enough power to land some good drift runs, but not too much to get too crazy. Drifters of all levels should be able to handle this one.

Amuse S2000 GT1

Another race car tune made drift. These cars are so tricky to get right because of all the downforce. This particular one has a ton of downforce and 7 gears to make things even trickier. Took me a few tries but in the end it was all worth it. Looks cool as hell drifting around and is fairly easy to handle. I have never seen someone drift with this car online so you will definitely stand out from the crowd. If you enjoyed the normal Honda S2000 tune, but wished it had more power to be just a bit more intense this is the car for you.

Toyota 86 GT '12

Tuning this GT5 Toyota 86 GT '12 was so much more difficult than I would have guessed. It is pretty easy to drift when racing with low end tires, but turning that into a controlled drift car was a challenge. Took many of attempts, but I finally came up with a tune I am happy with. This cars main problem is it has such little power. If it had just 100 more hp there would be no issues. For some reason you can't put a turbo or super charger on this car. It's easy to drift however since it has low power you need to be aware of what is next. I find a lot of the time I have to really plan my drifts more since I don't have that power to push through some of the time. It looks pretty cool tho. I based this car on the SEMA car "Minty FReSh". The clean look and cool paint really works perfect for a GT5 replica. The car he used was the Scion version, but it is exactly the same as the Toyota, Scion, or Subaru car and this tune should work on any of them.

EceliN
why is team-shmo.com doesnt work>?

It does work. For some reason a very small handful can't get on. Usually from Europe and using Chrome. I can't help as everything on my side is correct.

EceliN
im from europe and using chrome its realy weird

One guy told me he could get on using a proxy site but that was the only way. I have no idea why the government in your countries would block my site. Some other people told me they couldn't get on than it randomly worked again within a few days. It's just strange.

EceliN
im from the netherlands but still can't go on your site i used proxy and thats te only way for now

Usually a proxy is only used to get onto sites that are band from your country. Not sure why your country would ban my site, but I'm very sorry as there is nothing I can do. If you use Chrome maybe try to access it by going to new incognito window than visiting the site.

Plymouth Superbird '70

Look at that spoiler! I'm pretty sure that is the biggest spoiler ever made to this day. It's just so insane you can't not love it. Only way to make this car any crazier is to turn it into a badass drift car and that's exactly what we did here. It has a ton of power and no problem using it the second you hit the gas. For whatever reason it tends to slide a little farther than you would expect so you will have to learn to drive it properly. Doesn't land the biggest ever, but it's ok since this one is all about look

Hi shmogt!!!
Unfortunately www.team-shmo.com returns an error 101 (connection reset) to my browser. I'm from Russia, my ip 78.107.249.194, I do not have a proxy and I tried all browsers. Could it be that I was blocking on your server?
I'd like to read about how you tune the cars for gt5.

Try from work (RDP in London) to look your web server. Looks cool. It would be great if you did not block http requests from russia.

Last edited:
Hi shmogt!!!
Unfortunately www.team-shmo.com returns an error 101 (connection reset) to my browser. I'm from Russia, my ip 78.107.249.194, I do not have a proxy and I tried all browsers. Could it be that I was blocking on your server?
I'd like to read about how you tune the cars for gt5.

Ya it blocks Russia and a few other sketchy Europe places. There is nothing I can do. My server company blocks those places due to many hacker attempts.

You can use a proxy to log on tho
http://www.proxybrowsing.com/index.php

Back