Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments

NISSAN GT-R R35 TC (drag)

Woo if you thought the Nissan R35 Black edition was fast than you are about to be shocked by the quickness of this car. This tune is for 1/4 mile drag and does easy under 9 seconds. I am pretty confident that this is the fastest drag car in the game, possibly second next to the veyron. The craziest part is it really doesn't feel that fast. It feels like your normal Gran Turismo 5 drag tune and than you reach the finish line with a super fast time. It does shift fairly quick so you have to ready to hit the perfect shift points for the best times. I have only lost literally once in my Black edition since the day it was made and I am 100% positive you will never lose in this. Launch in 1 and shift at the redline for everything else.

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97 drag

This is a 1/4 mile drag tune for the Honda Civic Type R (EK) or the RM version. This Honda drag tune is pretty fast, but still has room for improvement. Weight has been added in order to increase traction to the front wheels. I found playing with the shift times to be the key to this car. Does right around that 12 second mark. Start in 1 and shift to 2 just before you over rev and start losing speed.

NISSAN GT-R R35 TC (drag)

Woo if you thought the Nissan R35 Black edition was fast than you are about to be shocked by the quickness of this car. This tune is for 1/4 mile drag and does easy under 9 seconds. I am pretty confident that this is the fastest drag car in the game, possibly second next to the veyron. The craziest part is it really doesn't feel that fast. It feels like your normal Gran Turismo 5 drag tune and than you reach the finish line with a super fast time. It does shift fairly quick so you have to ready to hit the perfect shift points for the best times. I have only lost literally once in my Black edition since the day it was made and I am 100% positive you will never lose in this. Launch in 1 and shift at the redline for everything else.

I try the LSD and suspension tune from this car into my 9578 hp schulze Motorsport gtr and change the downforce and transmission and it did 7.605.

Lol ooo well that's good it works for hack cars too

Setting the transmission with the numbers on the tune was nearly impossible but rest of the tune works.if it had super softs it wold do low 7s but my gtr don't have super soft tires.

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (drag)

This is for 1/4 mile drag. The Dodge Charger is a awesome car, but so is the less used Charger Super Bee. Now I'm not sure why, but this car just isn't as fast as the Charger. I use it if I'm racing guys who aren't super fast or mostly car show since it looks cool. It's not slow by any means, but there is a good chance it will lose against other muscle cars if they are tuned right. Start is 2 launch at 70. . Shift at around 6500rpm.

hi guys great tunes can you help me with a drag tune please ive worked on this for a while I know its not the fastest car in the world but im getting some nice times in it, its the mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 TURBO please help me if you can

lldantell
Setting the transmission with the numbers on the tune was nearly impossible but rest of the tune works.if it had super softs it wold do low 7s but my gtr don't have super soft tires.
Ya would be cool if they had more drag tune stuff. Your tune still is very fast.

trucker50
hi guys great tunes can you help me with a drag tune please ive worked on this for a while I know its not the fastest car in the world but im getting some nice times in it, its the mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 TURBO please help me if you can
What you need help with? You just want a tune?

Hey, new to the forum but I've tried some of your tunes which turn out gr8.
so lately i bought a ferrari 458 italia simply because enzo is expensive and italia looks good.
i tried it stock and used a tune which is good but not that satisfying.

could you make a ferrari 458 race tune?
i assume that either you miss it or someone did a spectacular tune for it already(which i can't find)
if someone did, could you pinpoint it for me :)
I prefer stock body with no spoiler if possible
Thanks in advance and cheers

xJoker01
Hey, new to the forum but I've tried some of your tunes which turn out gr8.
so lately i bought a ferrari 458 italia simply because enzo is expensive and italia looks good.
i tried it stock and used a tune which is good but not that satisfying.

could you make a ferrari 458 race tune?
i assume that either you miss it or someone did a spectacular tune for it already(which i can't find)
if someone did, could you pinpoint it for me :)
I prefer stock body with no spoiler if possible
Thanks in advance and cheers

Lol funny you should ask this. I got a spectacular tune coming in a few days.

Amuse S2000 GT1 drag

This car is for 1/4 mile drag. This car looks so crazy. Wings and fins sticking out everywhere. It's like a fish for the road. Makes for a pretty crazy drag car too. I previously made a drift tune for this Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo which turned out well and the drag tune is much the same. it's doesn't have a ton of power, but is still quite quick. Start in gear 1 and shift at 50mph ish. I personally found that it is the fastest when you shift a bit before the red line and once you hit 5 start shifting at 6000rpm. So to repeat that's 1-4 a tiny bit before red line and 5-7 shift at 6000rpm. That's what landed the fastest times for me.

SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STI SPEC C TYPE RA '05

This tune is for 1/4 mile drag. You are probably thinking "omg the picture looks crazy and it's a STI, it will be super fast!" Wrong lol. It's not slow, but for whatever reason the max hp of this car is only a bit over 500. For a car with 4WD and a turbo from the factory I would of assumed the maxed out version would be crazy fast. Oh well I guess it still looks great and is a good change from the usual. Just a warning with transmission if you can't hit gears just slam full left. Start in 1 and shift at 6000 for every gear. It may work for RM version too.

I've read your website about the ferrari 458 italia. Must say that it is a really great race tune. And thank you for granting my wish.

In any case, do you have a particular race tune for lamborghini gallardo? like any recommended tune for gallardo from this forum?

Thanks

xJoker01
I've read your website about the ferrari 458 italia. Must say that it is a really great race tune. And thank you for granting my wish.

In any case, do you have a particular race tune for lamborghini gallardo? like any recommended tune for gallardo from this forum?

Thanks

I do actually. I made a tune years ago that was never released. However I'm still not sure if I will put it out or at least don't know when.

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II (R32) '94 (drag)

This is a GT5 drag tune for 1/4 mile. Everyone loves skylines and this was one of the original big boys. The first car to really be considered part of the "Godzilla" family. I previously made a race tune for it and thought adding a drag version would be a good idea. Obviously this isn't a R35 so don't expect to destroy anyone, but it's still pretty quick.

just out of curiosity, when will the Audi HPA be done? I'm not trying to rush u its just that it has been a while since i asked.

I don't like saying this, but no idea. The amount of request I have is literally a list I have to scroll through to get to the bottom. This one right now is middle, but since you are asking again I'll bump it up more. I usually do 1 tune per week, but recently been doing 2-3 tunes per week to try and get the list done before GT6. Hopefully this tune doesn't take too much longer.

Toyota STARLET Glanza V '97

I have only seen or heard of this car in Gran Turismo games. I have never seen one on the streets however I don't think they were ever sold where I live so that could be why. When I first saw it, it reminded me of a smaller Subaru impreza since it's bumpers and hood look similar. I painted mine Subaru blue and added white spoke rims and you know what? It really looks like a Subaru now. The car maxed out has only in the 200hp range, but it is also super light. That combo makes the 200hp feel a lot faster. I find it really fun to drive, almost like a Honda Civic. It's times are about 10 seconds slower at every track compared to my Corvette which yes is way slower, but considering the Vet has 700hp compared to this with 200hp the time is pretty good.

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 (drag)

This is a 1/4 mile drag which I use at Indy. This car is one of the best race cars in the whole game. The downforce is insane. The shape of it makes it look good for drag too since it is so stream lined, but the medium power doesn't make it as fast as I would assume. Still pretty quick and does under 10 seconds. Start in 2 and shift at 80. All rest shift at 6500prm.

I don't like saying this, but no idea. The amount of request I have is literally a list I have to scroll through to get to the bottom. This one right now is middle, but since you are asking again I'll bump it up more. I usually do 1 tune per week, but recently been doing 2-3 tunes per week to try and get the list done before GT6. Hopefully this tune doesn't take too much longer.

okay thanks. i dont want you to rush, its just thats its been a while since i asked. thanks anyway 👍

XxCraziiDriftxX
okay thanks. i dont want you to rush, its just thats its been a while since i asked. thanks anyway 👍

Trust me I feel really bad. Some request are literally from 2012 which I'm getting too. It's just hard making tunes that quick and have them quality while still having fun with the game. Hopefully soon tho.

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 drag

Cars like the Saleen S7, Shelby GT350R and the Shelby 427 Cobra, these cars have unbelievable amounts of wheel spin and so does this. If you mess with the LSD to slow it down it won't help, you can buy a spoiler to add more down force, but that still won't help. The only thing that does help keep this car planted is to add more weight. The car has enough power to make the extra 200kg feel like nothing and improves time greatly. It still has serious wheel spin, but trust me it is much improved from how it started. Slam all gears right if you can't hit any listed numbers. Start in 3 and shift at 95. Shift at 6000 for rest.

Skyline R34

This is a 1/4 mile drag tune. If you enjoyed the R32, R33, R35, than you pretty much need this tune to finish off the set. This car is definitely a monster that can compete with a lot of the big boy cars. Start in first and shift at 55-60mph and the rest is at the redline.

My best was 9.369

Back