The Before & After Thread

Autumn Ring_5.jpg
Autumn Ring_5 copy.jpg

15255149606_6f8aca8576_c.jpg

For more insight on how I did this, visit my GT Planet GT6 gallery.

CARNADO, part of Polyphony Digital’s recent strategy to diversify its entertainment offerings tied to the Gran Turismo game series into the silver screen. The movie is extremely cheesy but totally entertaining due to the absurdness of the plot and production value. The critic’s opinion on Yamauchi's acting participation is great but I wouldn’t know, he speaks only in Japanese; although he walks and moves his arms around in a very “Oscar-worthy” fashion. On the other hand, Jordan Greer’s “acting” was quite pitiful and thankfully, the writers took him out early in a very gruesome scene. Let’s just say that, what’s left of him was red car paint on multiple vehicles. Then there is me, I do an amazing car chase scene to rival the movie BULLITT. So, go see the movie, have some fun and never admit to anyone that you enjoyed it.

Here I Am

This car was my first ever car crush when i was a kid. I remember seeing it a i was amazed by it. It was just the coolest car in the world, in fact i still think it's just incredible.

For this edit i wanted more of a deep dish look for the wheels so i editied them. I also wanted to do some sort of air scoop on the bonnet (hood) so i drew one in...The flames on the side finish it off nicely!

Oh, My 2nd love was the Countach and my 3rd was the AC Cobra!

Here's the original

Capture.JPG
Anyway...Thanks for looking

No we didn't, you're just being nice!::D

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!!!

You dropped the hammer down on this shot, and I just enjoy what you did with the photo.

The Emporer has returned!:drool:
Ahh thanks Gary!:cheers: I'm no emperor haha, feels good to return to this place though... I've missed it!:D

Before, the Lancer Evolution VI GSR in standard fashion.
Evo VI GSR - Lance Blue.jpg

After: the Evo VI gained a couple of premium aspects. Anyway, I started by doing the basic standard cleanup edits that people do. You know, smoothing out the jagged areas, using the path tool on gimp to create panel gaps, & etc. I then copy/paste a few parts from the premium Evo VI TME that was available onto the standard Evo VI. Of course, I had to adjust the size and position of the parts in order for them to fit on the standard Evo VI.
Lancer Evo VI GSR - road to premium 1.jpg

Edit: I also did this with other cars aswell.
Toyota Supra Twin Turbo R '90.jpg

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo R '90 (edited).jpg

AC Cobra 427 '66.jpg

AC Cobra 427 '66 - premium upgrade.png

Last edited:
Back