The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
:3 Oh Goodsmile. My wallet cant take it.
10711005_691519070931415_637607905772411865_n.jpg

"slap" is a term for individual stickers, based on Sticker Art. In car culture, people like to throw down stickers onto their body panels. Some specifically target certain panels and they bomb it with a ton of stickers. That's where the term stickerbomb comes from. If I told you to stickerbomb the hell out of my car, you probably go ahead and "slap" them on. Get it? ;)
I thought bout doing that till I figure that I can use the money for parts. It is a easy way to cover up dents in my fenders.

I've only seen Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and a few episodes of Gurren Lagann. Other than that, I haven't seen much, but at least I know whats what.

Watch Evangelion and Madoka, then finish Gurren Lagann. You wont need to watch any more anime series after that. Martian Successor Nadesico is kind of worth watching just for how inspired the story is, Kill La Kill is incredibly fun, and the Haruhi Suzumiya concludes with a near perfect movie, even if the TV series wasn't so great, so they're kind of worth watching. Or you could just watch Monogatari and be so bored that it becomes funny.

Crunchyroll is one way to watch some things.

I know that Madoka is on the US version of Crunchyroll. Is it the broadcast or the BD version? It's the BD here in the Netherlands on Daisuki.

How about I refuse to accept magic girl?

How dare you insult Buffy and Madoka and Kiki! Oh wait, I usually can't stand magical girl shows other than that too and can't understand why all the girls I know love them so much. High five?

How dare you insult Buffy and Madoka and Kiki! Oh wait, I usually can't stand magical girl shows other than that too and can't understand why all the girls I know love them so much. High five?

/highfive

But seriously, I was just trying to make the point that not liking something is no reason to put it down without regard to the integrity of other members.
Sure, I might not like Magic Girl stuff but I'm not going to act like people who do are (_________).

Yeah, my best friend seems to love every magical show bar Nanoha (she went on a rant the other day about how she thinks it's paedophillic and creeps her out) while I just tend to find the genre formulaic and boring. I still respect her tastes and she respects mine (even if we jokingly insult each other over them.)

It took quite a lot of convincing to get me to watch Madoka but I'm glad I did. Buffy is just Buffy, most nerds seem to watch it, I'm no exception, and Kiki's Delivery Service is a Ghibli film (and one of the best at that), of course I watched it.

Crunchyroll is one way to watch some things.
I completely forgot that existed.
I created my own list of five things I never want to see with this topic:
  • Naruto (lol)
  • SAO and anything related besides MAYBE Log Horizon
  • Attack On Titan (I don't get it, that applies to everything about it)
  • One Piece (wayyyyyyyy too long)
So, pretty much everything popular in the US? :lol:

Crunchyroll is great. Free (or you can have it add free for a cheap subscription), legal, actually streams properly most of the time.

The British DVDs were dirt cheap last I looked, for Region 2ness.

That sucks. I thought Hulu was available to everyone.

Hulu will always say "we're trying to roll out our service beyond the US and Japan soon", but considering that they haven't even reached Canada yet and it's been at least half a decade or something...

@Nekoz, please refraining from some mature pictures. I know it is hard not trying to cross the line.

=========================
SAO episode 13: The Cliffhanger
Using DBZ tactics, SAO finished the fight between Death Gun and Kirito.Sinon stands idly by as a series of flash backs and her finding the answer she is looking for is revealed. She uses aims for Death gun and Kirito finishes him off. Kirito identifies Death Gun from the LC guild and finishes him off. The tournament comes to a stalemate (I think, I kind of skipped it to find out what happens next) as they both log out. Asada checks every possible place someone would hide then her best friend shows up. Best friend goes crazy and Kazuto shows up to save the day...again...telling Asada to run

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back