The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
you mean the one n4k3 was talking about? man I wished I was here to see what Nekoz posted.

I don't think anybody would want to see Nekoz demonstrate their utter lack of tact in this thread any longer after that last post.

I also wish I wasn't too tired to watch more Durarara!!

I heard that Terra Formars has a lot of censorship on CR. Looks like I'll procure it by other means when the whole series is finished, as I'm rather busy now.

🤬 you SAO. You had to pull that 🤬 🤬 again! I am absolutely disgusted and furious.

Hmm. I like how SAO is so generic that it has a cliffhanger and characters like it does.\

also, what is @TheCorvette 's profile pic from? Same question goes to @kennylmao

(those questions have probably been asked and answered before... when I asked them...)

Hmm. I like how SAO is so generic that it has a cliffhanger and characters like it does.\

also, what is @TheCorvette 's profile pic from? Same question goes to @kennylmao

(those questions have probably been asked and answered before... when I asked them...)
The student council president from Student Council's Discretion.
----------------------------
Version 3 of Neregate's chart is out, so this is what the whole season is going to be like, along with all the airing dates except for one show that might not premier this season.
http://static.neregate.com/2014/09/neregate.com-Fall-2014-Anime-Chart-v3.png

And my overly long list of shows that have my attention again:
-Terraformars
-Aikatsu! S3 (Will skip for now, haven't finished S1)
-Denkigai no Honya-san
-Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai ken
-Amagi Brilliant Park
-Gundam: G no Reconguista
-selector spread WIXOSS
-Log Horizon 2 (Need to finish S1 first though)
-Magic Kaito 1412
-Madan no Ou to Vanadis
-Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
-Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV)
-Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo
-World Trigger (QUALITY animation to come)
-Nanatsu no Taizai
-Grisaia no Kajitsu
-Sora no Method
-Gugure! Kokkuri-san
-Ai Tenchi Muyo!
-Yowamushi Pedal: GRANDE ROAD (Skipping for now, haven't seen S1)
-Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
-Akatsuki no Yona
-Trinity Seven
-Gundam Build Fighters TRY
-Hi*sCoool! SeHa Girl
-Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
-Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
-Kiseijuu
-Shirobako
-Psycho-Pass 2
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
-Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu.
-Sanzoku no Musume Ronia
-Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
-Mushishi Zoku-shou 2
-Donten ni Warau

Looking forward to Amagi Brilliant Park, Gundam Build Fighters Try, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV), and Mushishi: Zoku-shou 2 the most. Not too sure how I feel this season will turn out overall for non-sequels/remakes.

Last edited:
Found on IAHFY's tumblr:

tumblr_n6jeqgPeoi1r3rdh2o1_500.png

Out of all the millions of anime series (or so it seems) that are coming out in the next six months, I'm only interested in a handful of them.
  • The new Gundam series (both of them)
  • Ai Tenchi Muyo looks like it will have a nice art style. The only thing that kept me from watching the original was how dated it looked to me.
  • Trinity Seven because nice girl design. Heh.
  • Why not La Fruit De La Grisia or whatever it's called?

Tenchi Muyo had a alright story line. Sadly, it premiered around the same time as Love Hina....
Fate/Prototype is a altered version of FSN: Saber is actually a guy in this one.

You don't have to. :lol: If you like legends and mature themes, you might like it.
10671485_920459424648280_1398181648527931253_n.jpg

10686782_920459371314952_1891677735745150934_n.jpg

1619171_920459377981618_4711927136584814351_n.jpg

I wonder if there will be one of Death Gun or any of the other characters.

Last edited:
Tenchi Muyo had a alright story line. Sadly, it premiered around the same time as Love Hina....
Fate/Prototype is a altered version of FSN: Saber is actually a guy in this one.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVA 1 came around like 10 years beforehand.

>Looks it up

First OVA series for Ryo-Ohki came out in 1992. I know Love Hina premiered in like 2000.

BTW, Ai Tenchi Muyo! is a series of shorts, so lower your hopes for that one being any good.

Well that was longer than your average short. The vast majority of the time shorts suffer from so little time in each episode that they can't do anything.

Carne Asada-san!

Ep13 was creepy. Had to tell my girlfriend not to watch it before bed time haha.

EDIT: I love buying OSTs. Here is my newest. Its pretty relaxing, I've been playing it at work. It has the OP and ED, which is rare for an OST. Best track is the Katyusha adaptation.
10661196_289493264578452_11113183_n.jpg

Last edited:
Terra Formars premiered yesterday. Time to get into the Fall, 2014 shows.
Fixed. ;)

As a bit of a sports fan, I look forward to YowaPeda Grande Road.

1619171_920459377981618_4711927136584814351_n.jpg

I wonder if there will be one of Death Gun or any of the other characters.
Dat (Nendo)'Roid... :D And pretty kawaii too.;)

Nice cosplay. :)

I love buying OSTs. Here is my newest. Its pretty relaxing, I've been playing it at work. It has the OP and ED, which is rare for an OST. Best track is the Katyusha adaptation.
10661196_289493264578452_11113183_n.jpg
OOOORAAAAAAAGHH![/pravdahightankteammember]

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :embarrassed:

The latest Fairy Tail ep was pretty funny with
Lucy and Natsu's problems at trying to eradicate a town's mole trouble.
But there was a little something at the end that sets the table for the next arc, I feel.

Latest Posts

Back