The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Is there a difference between Persona 4 The Animation and Persona 4 The Golden Animation?
In Persona Golden, they introduce Marie and how she fits into the story. In P4A, they go through how they get their Avatars and the midnight Channel.

In Persona Golden, they introduce Marie and how she fits into the story. In P4A, they go through how they get their Avatars and the midnight Channel.

P4GA is one cour (12 episodes) and focuses on Marie, with less emphasis on the dungeon diving.

So, essentially, it's the same thing but with some differences. Could someone like me who has (half of) P4TA watch it?

I think I found Tokyo 3 near my house. I bet Central Dogma is underneath storing Adam and the Eva units.
Chet_Holifield_Federal_Building_from_southwest.jpg

p121.jpg

My friends like Touhou. I think just for the music. And whatever this is.
1964967_10204474573571921_334092768145373370_n.jpg

The music is pretty awesome from a Japanese indie game. Also, I find that pic very ironic. I wonder what kind of bet Aya lost to be like that. Lastly, what's up with Momiji's eyes?

unless they're rivals.
That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Since when were we always committed to one product and one product only? They're both nice, so why not like both of them? It's not as if these things are like religions-- especially when they have basically the same ideals anyway. Being rivals in an industry doesn't mean jack to me; it's like saying that you can't like Forza and Gt at the same time. Completely absurd.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Since when were we always committed to one product and one product only? They're both nice, so why not like both of them? It's not as if these things are like religions-- especially when they have basically the same ideals anyway. Being rivals in an industry doesn't mean jack to me; it's like saying that you can't like Forza and Gt at the same time. Completely absurd.
Not exactly how I'd say it being that so many religions worship the god of Abraham.

Instead, being a GT forum and all.. I'd wrap it up real simply with- Lancer and Impreza. :P
I might think of the evo as a nice little car (and genuinely like it) but I also happen to own a WRX STI.

You can indeed be a fan of both rivals if you are willing to do so.

Now, being a Saints fan and a Falcons fan... Not happening. -__-
There are some rivalries you just can't accept as a fan of both. :derp: :lol:

I love how people are so scared of religion that simply mentioning it peripherally gets the sad face topic change demands. :rolleyes:

We were never talking about religion, it was about rivalries the entire time.

prost-senna.jpeg

naruto_vs_sasuke_part_11_by_talbeast-d5eb0a9.jpg

Back