• 66,789 comments
The Last: Naruto Movie
Kiba
The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Kiba.jpg

Shino
The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Shino.jpg

Ino
The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Ino.jpg

Sad face Sheila. Pretty girl got killed off so fast.

I really liked the part where she wasn't able to say what she needed to say the Captain. That was very sad.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Since when were we always committed to one product and one product only? They're both nice, so why not like both of them? It's not as if these things are like religions-- especially when they have basically the same ideals anyway. Being rivals in an industry doesn't mean jack to me; it's like saying that you can't like Forza and Gt at the same time. Completely absurd.
Do you reckon a football fan could get away with supporting both Manchester United and Manchester City? Who, if you notice their names, are bitter intercity rivals.
You just don't. And that's what should be going on with Touhou and Kantai Collection.
I love both Manchester United more than Touhou, by the way.

Forza-GT's a rather unfortunate example to be fair - I think both are very good. However, the fact is - I respect Forza, but love Gran Turismo.
Effectively, if they're complete rivals, you can only really love one of them. Those that claim to love both Touhou and Kantai Collection probably love anything that comes their way in anime form. And those aren't the people to hang about with.

Instead, being a GT forum and all.. I'd wrap it up real simply with- Lancer and Impreza. :P

That's also literally the worst example you could have presented me with.

The Evo is my favourite car...

Last edited:
Am I not allowed to get into Touhou then?
It'd be nice if you could...

...to be fair, the problem is more with those who started with Touhou - and Touhou predated Kantai Collection by over 10 years (technically over 15 but PC-98 wasn't so popular). Those that claim they loved Touhou, then got sucked into the ships...they're not my sort.

Shouldn't have tagged him

Yeah but as soon as I mention Touhou he laughs at it straight away.
'Tis a great shame.

You'd think Asuka would be pleased with a negative pregnancy test.

@C-ZETA Why does it matter to you? Why should you care about that? They're not really even competing in a sense-- two different genres of games but with both having cute girls? So what? Does this mean I'm not allowed to watch two types of anime either? Because they're both anime, right?! And they're both looking for market share, so anybody who likes them has to be COMPLETELY polar about it.

You may feel different, but anyone can like anything they want. Remember that the only connection us humans have with each other is this site; no other part of our lives affects the other person.

Do you reckon a football fan could get away with supporting both Manchester United and Manchester City? Who, if you notice their names, are bitter intercity rivals.
You just don't. And that's what should be going on with Touhou and Kantai Collection.

... Effectively, if they're complete rivals, you can only really love one of them. Those that claim to love both Touhou and Kantai Collection probably love anything that comes their way in anime form. And those aren't the people to hang about with.

Okay, so following your logic... What happens if you like both (not love, like them)? Do they deserve to get the cold shoulder too? If I like them both in my own ways, you would just shun me like everyone else? Am I right so far?

This isn't new to anyone who's already watched Madoka. It's a timeline chart that visually illustrates the whole season. Nice to read over if you wanted to clarify something, but DEFINITELY NOT TO BE LOOKED AT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT BEFORE.

You have been warned.

Timeline_Chart.png

So this would be quite cool to see once I finally finish the anime?

@C-ZETA Why does it matter to you? Why should you care about that? They're not really even competing in a sense-- two different genres of games but with both having cute girls? So what? Does this mean I'm not allowed to watch two types of anime either? Because they're both anime, right?!
You're narrowing it down too far.

And believe me. They are rivals. If you browse for images as much as I do you'll know they're the only two things around on Pixiv and the boorus now. Of course they're rivals.
That was how I came to hate Kantai Collection really. All my favourite artists started drawing these ships and I just thought 'what the **** are these'. They looked disturbingly similar to 2hus...but crucially, weren't 2hus. So I disowned it immediately. And that was before it started to get worse...
(Course artists don't care, these girls are just bases to form their work on, which is just them doing their job)

What happens if you like both (not love, like them)?
Then I couldn't care less.
Love does funny things to you.

Man I didn't think people around here took touhou and kancolle THAT seriously. I come back after a while and you guys look like you're about to ring each others' necks.

You're narrowing it down too far.

And believe me. They are rivals. If you browse for images as much as I do you'll know they're the only two things around on Pixiv and the boorus now. Of course they're rivals.
That was how I came to hate Kantai Collection really. All my favourite artists started drawing these ships and I just thought 'what the **** are these'. They looked disturbingly similar to 2hus...but crucially, weren't 2hus. So I disowned it immediately. And that was before it started to get worse...
(Course artists don't care, these girls are just bases to form their work on, which is just them doing their job)
Doesn't matter to me or anyone else in this thread by the looks of it. If you want Touhou art, then go google it or something. Pretty easy to ignore anything KanColle related when you don't care.
Touhou and KanColle. Srs bsns. Who would've thought.
Not really. This thread just makes it look that way.
DK
Well, crap. I wonder if NERV provide abortions.
Probably not. They want more Children anyway.
Man I didn't think people around here took touhou and kancolle THAT seriously. I come back after a while and you guys look like you're about to ring each others' necks.
I think that's just C-ZETA and me. Though I think both of them are pretty cool.

Well it was like 4 of us. The rest of them are normal (i.e. not me) so it's all k.

If you want Touhou art, then go google it or something. Pretty easy to ignore anything KanColle related when you don't care.
I said I use Pixiv and the boorus. You should too. You'd find art there for days.
And yes, that's true as well. Thanks to the magic of blacklists and Tumblr Savior. Sadly there is no such thing for Pixiv. So I'm still vulnerable there.

Latest Posts

Back