The GT5 DLC/Rare Paints database V.3.71 - muscle car link - Upd. 3.6.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments

Make this thread sticky or not? - Public vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG i love this thread you dont know how appreciative i am of this thread, its like video game heaven for me right now. Great work and keep the genius coming if youve got the time. Thanks again, and cant wait to see what you have to come up with next.

The GT5 Collectible Gear Reference link added!

Already in THE STICKY THREAD. Alternative access here at the end of the OP!

Last edited:
Just got linked to this here, had never seen it before and wow, great work. 👍

About the gears, the untradeable DLC ones aren't included?, neither the glitch suit, Horizon-00 and Double Stripe-00?
I have 957 helmets and 853 suits in total (without duplicates, including the one I'm wearing).

Just got linked to this here, had never seen it before and wow, great work. 👍

About the gears, the untradeable DLC ones aren't included?, neither the glitch suit, Horizon-00 and Double Stripe-00?
I have 957 helmets and 853 suits in total (without duplicates, including the one I'm wearing).

Thanks for you input about DLC gears. As I have just linked the thread and I`m not the thread owner I cannot change content. Maybe you can post your informations there again to help to improve original thread. 👍

When it comes to untradeable gears from DLC release. There are completely new and completely untradeable designs like the Simpson helmets. I guess these are included in original gear thread. But there are "standard" designs which where given per DLC. So there are identical gears which are untradeable (DLC) and tradeable (given ingame).

Glitch suit items thumbnails can`t be displayed as they are not existing. :lol:
But they got to be mentioned, right?

This will never get updated now!!
174346.jpg

:(

Yeah the easiest solution would have been to ban me instead.

It seems that [the-one-we-shall-not-name] has something against me (!) and that would have been solved by removing me from this site.

Easiest solution maybe,but we don't want to see the back of you either my friend.:(

Sorry for the newbie question,but how can you acquire these paints without trading?

Sorry for the newbie question,but how can you acquire these paints without trading?

Buying them from the PSN shop 👍

When you have bought DLC-paints use them carefully. When you have painted the car with a DLC-chip (like any other chip, too) it`s gone.
You have to buy another set for a second chip of same colour. That was one reason to create this thread. To see how the chip looks on a car without using it and saying: "Damn, I should have taken another colour..." :sly:👍

When you have bought DLC-paints use them carefully. When you have painted the car with a DLC-chip (like any other chip, too) it`s gone.
You have to buy another set for a second chip of same colour. That was one reason to create this thread. To see how the chip looks on a car without using it and saying: "Damn, I should have taken another colour..." :sly:👍

It's a shame you buy something and loose it after using it once.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267410

Well here,s a read that all DLC painters must pay attention too.

From what I gather once you have bought a certain amount of paints it will not let you buy any more DLC paints, Not sure if its related to the new updates that have occured recently?
So who knows maybe the DLC coloured cars will become rarer if PD do not fix this?

If anyone else is having the same problems or encounted the issue and have overcome it please place information in either thread.
Cheers bye for now.:)

This is a great topic, but maybe we need an update. :)
Chrome (From the 125 spl karts!, as discovered by sorg ):
Take a look here for pictures of the karts:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236785

i448zp.jpg

33ym4y9.jpg

s6kq9t.jpg

256hk05.jpg

inevie.jpg

eq4lkp.jpg

These colors are probalby normaly found on the redbull X2010.
ColorShift:
17a6ax.jpg

on another car.
2n7hb2v.jpg

Of these two i am not sure if they are colorshift or pearl ones.

10zxx6u.jpg

on another car.
263hp4l.jpg

nb9e3a.jpg

Same color on other car.
fp6no4.jpg

I'm working on Chameleon Purple and Mat Black.
Will probably add pictures in a few hours.

Last edited:
Mat Black (Toyota FT-86 concept '09 color)

57kap.jpg

Chameleon Purple (Toyota FT-86 concept '09 color)

rt2q13.jpg

Last edited:
Good work fella. I'm currently working on a color chart for the league I race in (see sig.) I like the fact that you used cars, but I gotta ask, why didn't you just use that little 3d car model? It would have saved you lots of paint chips and not cost you whatever the price is for the color pack? My plan is to do just that, use my PVR and get a screenshot and crop out everything and use the 3d car and tire model.

[...] I like the fact that you used cars, but I gotta ask, why didn't you just use that little 3d car model? It would have saved you lots of paint chips and not cost you whatever the price is for the color pack? [...]

Just two words: USB trick.

More words: Just saved my game on USB. Then I did paint jobs and took picture before repainting again and again.
After all I rebooted my savegame from USB thumbdrive and got back all my used paint chips.
Goal of this thread was to show paint on ingame cars not on that tiny car model. That`s what you can have all by yourself before you execute painting.

I need some of the bright matte colours like Matte Pink, and the fluorescence 01-10 colours.

Free monkeys for whoever can provide these :D

DLC paints are untradable unless on a car,and even then it would only give you the original colour of the car,however I can send you some mattes in about half an hour.👍

Back