The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
She'd break the universe. Princess Pinkie is far too dangerous.
Her magic is like a black hole.

the_truth_about_derpy_by_drawponies-d8cx5r5.png

Alright, I just have to say how this was one of my favorite parts of Rainbow Rocks. I just loved how Dashie managed to let her ego inflate this much to a point where it was annoying everyone, it's just plain hilarious.

Trixie Lulamoon: Ace Attorney
rainbow_rocks_trixie_objection__by_niegelvonwolf-d7dhcw6.png

Okay, I really want to shout "Objection" one day when I get into an argument with someone. Maybe on GTPlanet perhaps. :lol:

Last edited:
I finally got round to watching Rainbow Rocks. Aside from a couple of the more cringy parts and being incredibly predictable, it was pretty enjoyable. I liked the villain trio personally, and a couple of their songs were pretty good IMO.

I think RR is much better than EG. Not only is the story deeper, but they were able to do more with camera focus, lighting and sound to really make it feel like a bigger, better production.
So it's worth taking a look at then. :) I'll have to check it out, though that costume design is questionable xD

sonata_by_hankofficer-d6tzabs.png

I just thought of something, if Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Storm had a pony version of Mia Fey. I wonder if there's a pony that looks like Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Godot, or even Miles Edgeworth. That would be kinda funny.

Dont know. The source just say the store stands has been pulled and there is no S3 commercial there.
Huh. That's odd. Seems rather abrupt. I could believe it getting pulled if it wasn't popular, but I don't see any clear reason as to why it got pulled.

That's a BIG Derpy. And I thought the one I got as a Christmas present for my uncle was big. How much does that one cost? Over 100 dollars? I've seen 20 inch ones for 45.

Back