The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I still like FIM. Heck I'm still just looking up fancomics, fanart, and watching clips of the show every so often. Though, not so much lately, but that's because I'm focused on other things.

This is interesting. Someone asked Jayson Thiessen on Twitter for Season 5 spoilers. Most of them aren't too alarming (Such as there being 26 episodes in Season 5, and that Pinkie Pie will break the fourth wall. Those are pretty much a given. But one interesting Season 5 spoiler is that (This one's more serious, but maybe it's just a joke) somepony will die. That is... interesting. We can't be sure whether he's joking at this point, but this might make things interesting. Or he could just be joking about that last one. Though it wouldn't be the first time this has happened. Both the thing in the spoiler, and it being a joke I mean.

Oh no wait, it's been confirmed to be a joke. So I'm not expecting anypony to die. Though then again, someone that isn't a pony could...

It's not a spoiler because as far as I know, it's a joke. Or Jayson is still trolling us...

Probably.

I want a Sunset Shimmer episode. Cause I'd like to see her outside of Equestria Girls. And EQUESTRIA GIRLS.

So death is unlikely, but they haven't said anything about this:
696691__safe_princess+luna_princess+celestia_meme_princess+cadance_cuddling_m-dot-a-dot-+larson_artist-colon-pixel-dash-prism_autograph_cuddle+puddle.png

Last edited:
If there is a human Twilight Sparkle who was already in the EG world, then shouldn't there also be a human Sunset Shimmer who was already there?

JUST SIT THERE AND DO, NOTHING!
I wish people had done that. Cause look at the drama that arose. At least it's been resolved, since Derpy's back to her background antics and the original cut of the episode still exists.

I wish people had done that. Cause look at the drama that arose. At least it's been resolved, since Derpy's back to her background antics and the original cut of the episode still exists.
And after that, im getting attached to because im watching too much news, aside from my own experience, seriously. Its so mesmerizing yet emotional.

Also, Fiends is Magic announced. Check EQD.

(Slight language warning)

Also, AnimatedJames is gonna animate it.

No wait. It's gonna be live action. That works too.

Last edited:
It's time I combined two of my favorite things: Cars and My Little Pony. All of these cars share the same design template: they're all older cars from the '60s to the '80s painted to look like the Mane 6. The body color is the color of their coats, the off-set stripes are the color of their manes, the wheels are the color of their eyes, and they all have their cutie marks (all of which I made myself from scratch) on their rear flanks. And as you can see from the watermarks, these were all done with the Forza Horizon 2 livery editor.

We'll start with my favorite character, Twilight Sparkle, in my favorite car, the Lancia Fulvia Coupe. Common sense, practical, and yet fun, just like Twilight herself.

Rainbow Dash is a Lamborghini Jalpa, because, let's face it, a Lamborghini is about 20% cooler than any other car in the world.

Fluttershy has a lot in common with the Alpine A110. They're both beautiful and rather quirky.

In FH1, Applejack was a Mustang. I made her a Capri this time to keep with the European setting.

Even in the pouring rain, Pinkie Pie knows how to have fun, especially as a rad C3 Corvette.

Finally, as night falls, we find Rarity pulled up in front of her favorite bistro in San Giovanni for a bit of last minute shopping and a shot of espresso in a Toyota 2000GT, a car as elegantly beautiful as Rarity herself.

So last night, I started reading Fallout Equestria because someone I know who's a fan of the story wanted me to, and I gave in because what you gonna do. I've finished chapter 2 (As of writing, I'm reading chapter 3) and I've been quite enjoying it so far. That's all I'm gonna say. Please, NO SPOILERS. I can get as many as I want on my own time. I know the story is long, but it doesn't seem that long yet. I know Project Horizons is even longer though, and I think it's still not even finished.

I thought from the few chapters I read, that it was alright. Couldn't get into it though. Fallout and ponies just don't quite seem like the best mix.

I thought from the few chapters I read, that it was alright. Couldn't get into it though. Fallout and ponies just don't quite seem like the best mix.
It has been around since 4 years ago.

Million chapters now, seriously. Though now is not as updated.

Latest Posts

Back