The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I know what Tom and Greg are talking about, I promise to stop posting such images and/or their codes (and be a little bit more careful of whats in my posts). If the friendship lost, the magic is lost, then we'll end up driving each other apart. Is there anyway I can make it up to all of you?

I know what Tom and Greg are talking about, I promise to stop posting such images and/or their codes (and be a little bit more careful of whats in my posts). If the friendship lost, the magic is lost, then we'll end up driving each other apart. Is there anyway I can make it up to all of you?

What could be possibly so wrong about him?

I mean, that fluffy abuse greentext is actually pretty tame by comparison to how 🤬 up can stuff get, and I don't see anything wrong with him lately.

Honestly, I find no reason to block him. At least not yet.

CIMG1489.jpg

lol i r make drawn.

Sagittarius_1.png

Here's the color reference for you. My drawing this time is really bad because for whatever reason I'm terrible at side and front views and my skill takes hold when I deal with perspective.

EDIT: Oh, and that face. I could fix that if I actually cared enough to do so.

Just to clarify the fluffy abuse thing (which BTW I despise) was the ****-up that started this whole mess.

And now for something related:

133436567707.png

It's near 10 PM, so I sign off now. Night. 1225!

Also, RIP My Little Skyrim shirts. Oh well.

Last edited:
Nicholas Cage saves the day, once again.

And this Fluttershy is quite nice:

fluttershy_sketch_by_bronyfang-d4uof5u.jpg

And is worth reposting.

Internet might be bitching, so night.

Last edited:
'Dat edit note. :lol:

Anyways, I spent my time watching the half of season 2 I was missing. Now I can't stop looking forward to the outcome of the huge publicity stunt Hasbro is pulling next episode.

Thank you very much, Starchaser for the Premium thing!

I don't really know what to do with it, but it's a very heartwarming move from you! I wasn't expecting this. Awesome surprise!

Congrats on getting a year of Premium membership, Unit. It's definitely well deserved, plus it was very nice of Starchaser to pay for it.

I saw that on PB this morning and laughed.

Vinyl Scratch wouldn't be driving anything else but a Slammed, Hellaflush 86GT with a crazy audio system.

Back