Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
Still playing RealRacing3, other fact I really like :

When you buy a car, you have to wait till it's delivered, between 1 hour to 6 hours (realtime, not playtime).
Also the (low-high) costs of repairs is interesting and makes you a better driver when you drive expensive cars. It's more racing with your head then crashing and smashing cars in open lobbies without any technical & financial damage.

I think this will turn GT6 in a very good way !

I think the payouts of the races in GT6 is very low. Especially compared to lots of money-making seasonal events in GT5. Therefore I don't like ideas that would for me to make even more money grinding.

Still playing RealRacing3, other fact I really like :

When you buy a car, you have to wait till it's delivered, between 1 hour to 6 hours (realtime, not playtime).
Also the (low-high) costs of repairs is interesting and makes you a better driver when you drive expensive cars. It's more racing with your head then crashing and smashing cars in open lobbies without any technical & financial damage.

I think this will turn GT6 in a very good way !

Yeah, no. With my current 300 cars I would have had to wait between 300 an 1800 hours. Now that sounds like fun.

Yeah, no. With my current 300 cars I would have had to wait between 300 an 1800 hours. Now that sounds like fun.

Do you race all your cars at the same time ? :boggled: Do you repair all your vehicles at the same time ? The magical thing of RealRacing 3 is that you've 3/4 cars to use in current race-series. You race a car 3 or 4 times, then take it to the service & repair it and meanwhile you can take car number 2, 3 and 4 to different racing series to complete the game progress equivelly.
In GT6 you don't have that format so when you wreck your car, repair it, it takes a while and in mean time you can race 299 other cars from your garage ! 👍

Last edited:
Do you race all your cars at the same time ? :boggled: Do you repair all your vehicles at the same time ? The magical thing of RealRacing 3 is that you've 3/4 cars to use in current race-series. You race a car 3 or 4 times, then take it to the service & repair it and meanwhile you can take car number 2, 3 and 4 to different racing series to complete the game progress equivelly.
In GT6 you don't have that format so when you wreck your car, repair it, it takes a while and in mean time you can race 299 other cars from your garage ! 👍

Yeah permanent damage and service would be actually a nice addition but waiting is just extremely annoying.

Yeah permanent damage and service would be actually a nice addition but waiting is just extremely annoying.

It can be annoying yes, but maybe that's the thrill. Try to save your car from stupid crashes, barrier-crashing etc. etc. And maybe you can do a quick-fix for double price ?

seriously, I just wanna get a better sound, especially for Rally Cars (Anti-Lag sounds amazing to me), all GT3 Cars, and racing exhaust sound for super cars. they are should get a real sound

Exporting replays to AVI (or any other video format) straight on console. Or at least uploading replay files to gran turismo website where it can be played by everyone. It would be nice for sharing great monents from game with friends.

Yes, absolutely. I would love to put replays on youtube without additional hardware.

A better single player experience, the AI and race layout pretty much follow suit to gran turismo 5 where it's basically you start last and have to make your way to first, with the AI in a sort of follow the leader organisation. The grid order stay's the same from start to finish apart from you making your way through the pack or the AI make's a huge mistake somewhere and ends up off the track. They also don't seem to be programmed to race properly in a sense that, they can't defend their position or line cleanly, instead you pass them due to them being laughably slow in braking and then they decide to ram into you depending on what your AI aggression is set to either during or exiting the corner. An actual grid start in most cases and a decent qualifying system would also be nice.

Guess I'm just rambling on a little but it's just basic essentials like this that would really do a world of good to the series in general.

I discovered this yesterday. I was never aware of this, but famous Michigan-based architect Albert Kahn designed a facility for Fiat in Turin back in 1923. I think it would be an absolutely phenomenal multi-use location in GT6.

fiat-lingotto.jpg

278752cbdc103531a438d43fca14e72dbdf586.jpg

fiat-lingotto-factory.jpg

It would be a fantastic photomode location. But the best is what is on top:

fiattt2.jpg

big_vespa_lambretta_lingotto_14.jpg

lingotto-plant.jpg

lingo_600.jpg

An actual test track is on the roof of the building! How awesome would it be to race on this in GT6?! PD, if you ever read this thread, make this happen. Projects like these are the reasons I chose to be an architect.

It would be good if you could physically move your driver and get into the car at will. So you can also drive your car out of the garage...

I discovered this yesterday. I was never aware of this, but famous Michigan-based architect Albert Kahn designed a facility for Fiat in Turin back in 1923. I think it would be an absolutely phenomenal multi-use location in GT6.

fiat-lingotto.jpg

278752cbdc103531a438d43fca14e72dbdf586.jpg

fiat-lingotto-factory.jpg

It would be a fantastic photomode location. But the best is what is on top:

fiattt2.jpg

big_vespa_lambretta_lingotto_14.jpg

lingotto-plant.jpg

lingo_600.jpg

An actual test track is on the roof of the building! How awesome would it be to race on this in GT6?! PD, if you ever read this thread, make this happen. Projects like these are the reasons I chose to be an architect.

Simpy amazing, they REALLY at least need to put in a large test track. To test top speeds generally, the huge oval test track in GT2-4 were awesome to play around with.

A 2.50 mile oval isn't big enough

It would be cool for maybe they introduced an event for drag racing. Or just a multiplayer drag race as a choice.

Where you either race Head to head or Bracket races.

just checking the thread. My expressions so far:

• Sonic-Boom after 768mph :lol:
  • OEM/Aftermarket Pedals / Foot-rest :rolleyes:
  • Brakefade 💡👍👍👍👍 (how is this not in the game already?!)
  • Ability to run (totally) out of fuel (as above)
  • Tire Blowouts (as above)

ps. admin could clean up old GT5 stuff off the list.. :cheers:

It was a good way to spread some knowledge and history to players.

With regards to waiting for your cars to be delivered, permanent damage, etc. It's realistic, but probably going to be really tedious. I mean, I play GT to unwind, not spend hours of my life waiting for a part to be delivered, or for the VIRTUAL car to be released from the shop.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but it's just too much.

•Custom paint jobs:
Like the pretender (aka forza) you should be able to give your car a customized livery. For all cars except for 15th Anniversary Edition, specific teams'/ persons' cars, Vision GT (current non paintable ones), and concept cars.
•Be able to drive a convertible with the top down.
•GPS Track editor.
•Custom Helmets and uniforms.
•More premium interiors

Back