(((Thunder Days))) -NASCAR Series- Season Over- *Claim Your Prizes* :)

Great race guys. Believe it or not, that's my first win in any GTP series. :lol::D

Race 2 is about to begin. Hopefully I can make it 2-for-2.

EDIT: Finished 3rd. Great racing. Running a few laps on your custom track, I expect even better racing next weekend. :)

Glad you enjoyed it, so good to hear my second series on GTP has been sucessfull, WELL DONE for the Race:1 WIN!

& WELL DONE to rst220 For the Race:2 WIN!

Keep it up guys :) good luck nxt week 👍

mrbrendon999
Aye i crossed the line 7s after Storm, I disconnected with 2s left on count down.

I am sorry about that, I will update it, I forgot to save one of the races, I took a photo of both result tables and u weren't on them

mrbrendon999
Thanks mate hate glitches like that.

Il take the post down for now and put it up tomorrow, so u finished after Stormtrooper2178 race 1 and dnf race 2?

INDY-RESULTS

(((Race 1)))
Driver-/<Points>/(Additional info)
1. Stormtrooper2178- [31pts] ‘Podium (+1)’
2. Mrbrendon999- [29pts] ‘Podium (+1)’
3. TheOldStig- [27pts] ‘Podium (+1)’
4. Optimusbiffus- [24pts]
5. rst220- [23pts] ‘Fastest Lap (+1)’
6. skengdigi / Alan_2134 / mosstheboss9722 / TIMxMP4-26- [20pts] ‘Absent’

(((Race 2)))
1. rst220- [30pts]
2. TheOldStig- [23pts] ‘Penalty (-5)’
3. Stormtrooper2178- [26pts]
4. Alan_2134- [24pts]
5. Optimusbiffus- [23pts] ‘Fastest Lap (1+)’
6. skengdigi / Mrbrendon999- [20pts] ‘Disconnected’
7. mosstheboss9722 / TIMxMP4-26- [18pts] ‘Absent’

Guys I was not happy with how we handled the crash, clearly I don't think my instructions were followed, so we need to settle on a proceedure that we will follow for the rest of the season

This may mean Alan will drive the safety car instead of racing in the red bull, so I need some suggestions for where we should go from here

Guys I was not happy with how we handled the crash, clearly I don't think my instructions were followed, so we need to settle on a proceedure that we will follow for the rest of the season

This may mean Alan will drive the safety car instead of racing in the red bull, so I need some suggestions for where we should go from here

So if Alan ends up driving the safety car, he would call the cautions?

So if Alan ends up driving the safety car, he would call the cautions?

I think it would be difficult for him to see what happens on the track because all he can see is the map so he wouldn't know if it was just 1 driver having tire problems or if there is a multiple car collision,

so the driver/s involved in the crash should message something in chat such as "crash" or "c" then Alan can message "Yellow flag" after which overtaking is not allowed and Alan can drive out to regroup the cars, after he's done that he can drive into pits and message "green flag" on the way so the cars can resume to the race after they cross the start and finish line.

What do you think of that idea?

I have a suggestion that Mosstheboss9722 and skengdigi should team up, 💡
as they both own the same car '#20 GameStop Toyota Camry' and there should be more teams for the series (Mosstheboss was considering a team mate).

It is up to them, if they do, I will put the best of the 2 driver scores from Indy in the team results (which are 54pts) 👍

Not sure why Moss was absent for the Indy event tho. :indiff:

Last edited:
Sorry to ask yet another question, but will we be doing a warm-up lap since we can't do rolling starts on road courses, or are we going to make a grid start?

Stormtrooper217
Sorry to ask yet another question, but will we be doing a warm-up lap since we can't do rolling starts on road courses, or are we going to make a grid start?

Don't ever hesitate to ask me any questions, ask away mate,
But Im working on that Atm, I will get back to you once I make my decision,
Btw is the safety car system Ok? (1 that I posted earlier)

Don't ever hesitate to ask me any questions, ask away mate,
But Im working on that Atm, I will get back to you once I make my decision,
Btw is the safety car system Ok? (1 that I posted earlier)

What do you want to do for the restart double file or single file?

I got idea for route X.

21 laps
There be two restart lines
One on back strange at 0 mark line
And another at start/finish line

Alan2134
I got idea for route X.

21 laps
There be two restart lines
One on back strange at 0 mark line
And another at start/finish line

Thats a good idea, we will use that Thanx,
I will get back to you all who have asked me questions after I've done some tests to find solutions

I have had a request from 2 people to delay the race time by 4-5hrs because they can't make it, because they watch nascar, are asleep or at work, should I go on with making this change or does anyone have any problems with this change in the time schedule? Plz let me know as soon as possible Thanx :-D

Thats a good idea, we will use that Thanx,
I will get back to you all who have asked me questions after I've done some tests to find solutions

I have had a request from 2 people to delay the race time by 4-5hrs because they can't make it, because they watch nascar, are asleep or at work, should I go on with making this change or does anyone have any problems with this change in the time schedule? Plz let me know as soon as possible Thanx :-D

Delaying it 4-5 hours would make it conflict with NASCAR, so I say that we keep it the same. Only problem would be that I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and I might not make it back in time as I might stay over tomorrow night.

Not much we can do in the case of me. If I don't make it home by the start of this race on Sunday, I miss it. If we push it forward a few hours, it will conflict with NASCAR and I'll have to make a choice.

Stormtrooper217
Delaying it 4-5 hours would make it conflict with NASCAR, so I say that we keep it the same. Only problem would be that I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and I might not make it back in time as I might stay over tomorrow night.

Not much we can do in the case of me. If I don't make it home by the start of this race on Sunday, I miss it. If we push it forward a few hours, it will conflict with NASCAR and I'll have to make a choice.

Can we delay it even further?

Can we delay it even further?

I'd be fine with it, but we all need to come to an agreement. I'm in favor of whatever would allow the most people to attend, even if it means that I miss out.

Stormtrooper217
I'd be fine with it, but we all need to come to an agreement. I'm in favor of whatever would allow the most people to attend, even if it means that I miss out.

Nope, can't have a committed contender like you missing out but what time does nascar start & finish?

Nope, can't have a committed contender like you missing out but what time does nascar start & finish?

This weekend's race at Watkins Glen starts at 1:00 PM EST (18:00 GMT) and should last around 3 hours (given that there are no delays or red flags). Not sure how that would work out for the rest of us.

New Race Time: 12am EST / 5pm BST / 9am (Mosstheboss's time)

or we can do late than: 5pm EST / 10pm BST / 2pm (Mosstheboss's time), if anyone cannot make the 'New Race Time' plz let me know :)

New Race Time: 12am EST / 5pm BST / 9am (Mosstheboss's time)

or we can do late than: 5pm EST / 10pm BST / 2pm (Mosstheboss's time), if anyone cannot make the 'New Race Time' plz let me know :)

Do you means 12pm est/5pm bst/ 9am for new race time

Results will be up tomorrow, you missed it sadly there were only 5 people including the safety car :-(

But you told me over PSN that we would start at 5:00 PM (22:00 GMT). :boggled::confused:

Stormtrooper217
But you told me over PSN that we would start at 5:00 PM (22:00 GMT). :boggled::confused:

Oh no, I'm sure I said 5pm bst and 12am est, I didn't mention GMT at all.. I am sorry you missed it, I will try to be more organised next time, its my fault and I apologise, I will send you the correct time for next week's motegi Speedway race on psn tomorrow :-)

EIFEL-RESULTS

(((Race 1)))
1. Mrbrendon999- [32pts] &#8216;Podium (+1)&#8217; &#8216;Fastest Lap (+1)&#8217;
2. TheOldStig- [28pts]
3. rst220- [27pts] &#8216;Podium (+1)&#8217;
4. Optimusbiffus- [25pts] &#8216;Podium (+1)&#8217;
5. Stormtrooper2178 / skengdigi / TIMxMP4-26 / mosstheboss9722 [22pts] &#8216;Absent&#8217;

(((Race 2)))
1. Mrbrendon999- [30pts]
2. TheOldStig- [28pts]
3. Optimusbiffus- [26pts]
4. rst220- [20pts] &#8216;Fastest Lap (+1)&#8217;'Penalty (-5)' 'DNF'
5. Stormtrooper2178 / skengdigi / TIMxMP4-26 / mosstheboss9722 [22pts] &#8216;Absent&#8217;

Result standings will be updated shortly...
if there is anything you are unsure about with the results you've received please ask 👍

Last edited:
Back