(((Thunder Days))) -NASCAR Series- Season Over- *Claim Your Prizes* :)

Is the Toscana track available to download and practice on or is it randomly generated?

Alan2134
Racing with you guyz

Ok, would it be okay with u to join katiegan?
Team of 3 hasn't been successful for any team this season... Or I could return to red bull and we can be a team again? But we won't be able to catch up,

I don't currently have a permanent place in any team but I want to help any team that may need catching up so we're on the same path Alan

Katiegan
Is the Toscana track available to download and practice on or is it randomly generated?

Damn! I thought I put it up but it wouldn't let me share more than 1, il put it up now! And also a time countdown in the calendar for Toscana tomorrow, lounge will open half an hr early so everyone is ready and joined before race 1 starts :-)

Ok, would it be okay with u to join katiegan?
Team of 3 hasn't been successful for any team this season... Or I could return to red bull and we can be a team again? But we won't be able to catch up,

I don't currently have a permanent place in any team but I want to help any team that may need catching up so we're on the same path Alan

I find to join katiegan

I hate to pull out at such short notice but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make the race tonight. I have a lot more homework to do before school starts tomorrow than I first thought, so I'll need to make sure all of that is sorted first. Sorry! :scared:

I hate to pull out at such short notice but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make the race tonight. I have a lot more homework to do before school starts tomorrow than I first thought, so I'll need to make sure all of that is sorted first. Sorry! :scared:

picard-facepalm-o.gif

EDIT: Hopefully you could make race 2, but homework is hell, so that's iffy.

Regarding Toscana, a few months back I made a really good Toscana oval which had a few dips, kind of like a longer, more intense version of North Wilkesboro. I deleted it a few weeks after as I found no use to it. :(

Last edited:
Katiegan

No worries, everyone was away other than storm and me so we postponed it by a week

Stormtrooper217
EDIT: Hopefully you could make race 2, but homework is hell, so that's iffy.

Regarding Toscana, a few months back I made a really good Toscana oval which had a few dips, kind of like a longer, more intense version of North Wilkesboro. I deleted it a few weeks after as I found no use to it. :(

Oh man :-(
That happens alot on gt, ive had really awesome tracks in the past, I also once found a exact daytona replica on Toscana and I had a ski jump snow track, which was a 1 of the all time best, but I lost them all by transferring gt data saves to my new ps3 :'(

Oh man :-(
That happens alot on gt, ive had really awesome tracks in the past, I also once found a exact daytona replica on Toscana and I had a ski jump snow track, which was a 1 of the all time best, but I lost them all by transferring gt data saves to my new ps3 :'(

Toscana next week?

Yup, and if we did do a race tonight, I would have had u covered cus we're team mates

-phew- sorry for the bad timing on the wrist break though... I broke 2 bones in last 2 years trying to do a backflip on my motocross! So next year expect the same haha

-phew- sorry for the bad timing on the wrist break though... I broke 2 bones in last 2 years trying to do a backflip on my motocross! So next year expect the same haha

I sure hope it doesn't happen again, but it sounds very painful,
Btw rst220 also used to do motorX

This sunday's race will take place an hr early,

Does anyone have a problem with this time change?

Latest Posts

Back