TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause a major fuss!!! All I have done wrong is have a turbo and as for my driving it's not that bad as people have said apart from 2 ppl who moan about everything because they want perfect race! Now come on no race is perfect.
Look at F1... The best drivers in the world! And they never have the perfect race .
Enough said!

I don't want to start this argument again bu people aren't desperate for the perfect race, it's just incidents happen and you tend to cause quite a few of them, no offence. Also, I feel that this is a case where someone thinks they are doing no wrong and so fails to look at their driving, but of those complaining.
I want you to stay in the series but I feel that you (and everyone) needs to just take a look at their driving and consider how certain incidents could be avoided.

I don't want to start this argument again bu people aren't desperate for the perfect race, it's just incidents happen and you tend to cause quite a few of them, no offence. Also, I feel that this is a case where someone thinks they are doing no wrong and so fails to look at their driving, but of those complaining.
I want you to stay in the series but I feel that you (and everyone) needs to just take a look at their driving and consider how certain incidents could be avoided.

I guess its best peoples concerns are aired prior to season 3 the constant bickering in furis lounge is a bit much now vtec almost left because of saturdays incident, the GTP code of conduct states this as a big no no from what i gather, seems some forget Furis always open to a pm regarding track issues. My worry is if we put undue pressure on people this will no doubt result in more mistakes. I agree we must all look at our driving and do our level best to avoid incident but at the end of the day mistakes will and do unfortunately happen.:)

Last edited:
I guess its best peoples concerns are aired prior to season 3 the constant bickering in furis lounge is a bit much now vtec almost left because of saturdays incident, the GTP code of conduct states this as a big no no from what i gather, seems some forget Furis always open to a pm regarding track issues. My worry is if we put undue pressure on people this will no doubt result in more mistakes. I agree we must all look at our driving and do our level best to avoid incident but at the end of the day mistakes will and do unfortunately happen.:)

Sorry if that was an inappropriate subject for GTP, I must re-check the conduct code. I just assumed that because he openly called us moaners and I thought that it was only fair that defended our reasons for this. Next time I will PM instead but I don't feel I was wrong in this instance unless I have completely mis-read your post. I may have as it's 12am, i'll re-read tomorrow, night!

just as a potentiel, im gonna sign up campbellco, he may or may not race and he's not on gtplanet, but he's a hell of a driver. If he joins,

Car: Honda Civic
Color:lime green w/ yellow rims
team name: GL Motorsport

Sorry if that was an inappropriate subject for GTP, I must re-check the conduct code. I just assumed that because he openly called us moaners and I thought that it was only fair that defended our reasons for this. Next time I will PM instead but I don't feel I was wrong in this instance unless I have completely mis-read your post. I may have as it's 12am, i'll re-read tomorrow, night!

Think wires crossed Dan i wasnt referring to anyone or situation in particular my beef was with what keeps happening in Furis lounge after races?? Calling someone a fcking p r ic k and asking they be kicked publicly for instance isnt right that was my point, this simply i feel should be kept private via pm for the host to act thats all, but hey maybe im over reacting i dont know just thought this was the way things were supposed to be done????

Very shortly.:lol:
20 minutes in fact. Now I'm not sure. I'd prefer that or the Volvo in terms of looks but it all counts on what suits my driving.

Also, I'm presuming that you need to be in the same car as someone else to be teammates with them, or is it just colour of car?

Edit: Matte black and Orange rims taken? I love that colour ever since I laid eyes on the Citroen DS3 sports model.:drool:

Edit 2: Car I used for my Suzuki Swift series
granturismo5001-2.jpg

👍 Eye-catching...

Cause a major fuss!!! All I have done wrong is have a turbo and as for my driving it's not that bad as people have said apart from 2 ppl who moan about everything because they want perfect race! Now come on no race is perfect.
Look at F1... The best drivers in the world! And they never have the perfect race .
Enough said!

True

DB Motorsports
BMW 135i
White body
Black rims

Will edit list, thanks 👍

This was my reaction to my own post.

just as a potentiel, im gonna sign up campbellco, he may or may not race and he's not on gtplanet, but he's a hell of a driver. If he joins,

Car: Honda Civic
Color:lime green w/ yellow rims
team name: GL Motorsport

Ok then

if this is on a friday, saturay or sunday i cant do it

It is a saturday :(

I will be entering as: JAS Motorsport, white on white, privateer team

Ok then.

Think wires crossed Dan i wasnt referring to anyone or situation in particular my beef was with what keeps happening in Furis lounge after races?? Calling someone a fcking p r ic k and asking they be kicked publicly for instance isnt right that was my point, this simply i feel should be kept private via pm for the host to act thats all, but hey maybe im over reacting i dont know just thought this was the way things were supposed to be done????

I havent said who the moaners were!! you just done that yourself.

Excuse me everyone.... but I will just make things clear.

1. I was NOT having a go at you gik... that was a joke. Sorry for any offence taken. You can sign up. 👍

2. Also if you all notice in the rules an extra section has been added that cites that there should be no foul language or anything else of that sort. And the driver in question about that "incident" in johnboy's lounge has already received a thorough dressing-down. All I'm saying is that I don't want a repeat of that... or instant punishments will follow.

I hope that clears things up for everyone. And if anyone has issues over the season, send me a message.

I''ll update entry list now BTW.

Last edited:
In the regulations, it says I have to buy all the modifications even though the weight minimum is 1250? Does it mean I will have to use ballast?

I havent said who the moaners were!! you just done that yourself.

I think I have an idea.:lol:

To be fair to gedi I did take it to PM's and he did understand where I was going instead of saying something like 🤬 off. 👍

When does season 4 toca start? if it starts in like, september or later i can do it on saturdays, but if it starts earlier, i probobly cant.

just as an idea,
I could even start up a tuesday or wednesday series.
It woud still be your series, i could just manage it.
I'll follow your rules too.

you know, for the people who can't do weekends.

i would love to do this

Last edited:
LamboDriver
When does season 4 toca start? if it starts in like, september or later i can do it on saturdays, but if it starts earlier, i probobly cant.

just as an idea,
I could even start up a tuesday or wednesday series.
It woud still be your series, i could just manage it.
I'll follow your rules too.

you know, for the people who can't do weekends.

i would love to do this

I wouldn't mind doing another series on a tuesday night too if anything gets created.

Think the wing on the G35 in your pic Furi is type B is that the one we go with as it states A??? Wanna get it right.:nervous:

Is it me or are there no Turbos available for the G35??? But High RPM kit is on the list.???

Last edited:
i would love to make the series. i can get something started, i'll make a thread later and anyone who wants to do a tuesday series can. it will be the same schedule as this one only on tuesdays.But i think i may add an extra car for the tuesday series, probobly an integra.

i would love to make the series. i can get something started, i'll make a thread later and anyone who wants to do a tuesday series can. it will be the same schedule as this one only on tuesdays.But i think i may add an extra car for the tuesday series, probobly an integra.

I will give it a go if i can fit it in the more practice the better.👍

Think the wing on the G35 in your pic Furi is type B is that the one we go with as it states A??? Wanna get it right.:nervous:

Is it me or are there no Turbos available for the G35??? But High RPM kit is on the list.???

Might have a slight error. Will check tonight, think I may have had a copy and paste issue with Word...

Might have a slight error. Will check tonight, think I may have had a copy and paste issue with Word...

Dont wanna keep picking holes MR M but there seems to be an issue with the Civic weight reg?? while your checking.👍

yeah that was an accident but just reply 2 one of them and we can start working out dates for the races. By the way did you guys see that this one accepts Integras?

oh and sorry about the time zones, forgot that you guys are 3 hours ahead of me.
so instead of 7pm which is 10pm for you, what about 5 or 6pm?

Dont wanna keep picking holes MR M but there seems to be an issue with the Civic weight reg?? while your checking.👍

Apologies. I have just corrected a couple of errors with the Infiniti G35 and Honda Civic Type R. Sorry about that, but it is fixed now. 👍

oh and sorry about the time zones, forgot that you guys are 3 hours ahead of me.
so instead of 7pm which is 10pm for you, what about 5 or 6pm?

A little earlier our end would suit me dont know about everyone else??💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back