TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I think I could join this one too. I haven't made my car decision yet, but guess I'll be going with something I have already :sly:

EDIT: No, I don't own any of these... :grumpy: Well, something will come up in a couple of days.

Last edited:
yea dude, im down, it'll be between the BMW, or the Volvo for me, prolly cause i already have the two. im talking to a bud now to see if he wants to join and if so i guess we can be a team, but thats if there is room for us, havent seen anything on the capacity of this seasonal thing yet, just hmu Loud86Chevrolet , usually running nascar at the moment but im down for whatever, and yes i do have a mic..

Whatever, I think I could join this one too. I haven't made my car decision yet, but guess I'll be going with something I have already :sly:

EDIT: No, I don't own any of these... :grumpy: Well, something will come up in a couple of days.

They are premiums... you can buy them any time in the dealerships...

They are premiums... you can buy them any time in the dealerships...

Oh I see... I may be grabbing either the Mazda or Honda, but I'll leave my decision for tomorrow, now I feel I've had enough of GT5 for today...

By the way, I was unable to find any information regarding driving aids from the original post. So are they allowed or not? I won't mind no matter what the situation is, but it'd be nice to know.

Last edited:
Someone sent me a PM on this issue, so I suppose I better had clear it up.

When all mods are carried out, the car may be a few hp over (My Ford Focus comes out at 312hp when finished", so use the power limiter to restrict it to 305hp. That is you limit. And also remember, the 1250kg weight is a MINIMUM. I will not allow anyone to lighten their car below 1250kg and put ballast in - this is strictly prohibited.

@DCerinza - Welcome!

@All members of the TOCA Group - I've set up a thread for us experienced drivers from last couple seasons to compare laps in the new cars. May be interesting...

Last edited:
Can I not install the turbos? the Civic in NA config can get up to 305 HP. Not to mention that I'm not a fan of turbos.

Can I not install the turbos? the Civic in NA config can get up to 305 HP. Not to mention that I'm not a fan of turbos.

Turbo's are required. Only the parts on the car list can be installed. No extra air filters or anything like that.

Put me down for the Focus ST, should be fantastic! :)

Should be an even closer race series with the new regulations! 👍

Unless my counting is weird, I know have 16 entries filled... 17 in all. To 100% secure your place find a team-mate or declare yourself an independent please.

I'll decide my colour scheme when I get home at about 5 :)

FIRST TESTS FROM TSUKUBA!!!

*All cars in stock form, no set-up changes made*

1st BMW 1.00.4
2nd Volvo 1.00.4
3rd Mazda 1.00.4
4th Ford 1.00.5
5th Infiniti 1.00.6
6th Honda 1.00.9

I'm thinking of going as an independent.

Okay, as for my private team information...

Carbon Motorsport / Ford / Panther Black / Super Silver Metallic

Going with the Volvo spec York Green/White Prodrives, guess il pitch up as an independant wouldnt want to let a teammate down!!:D

Going with the Volvo spec York Green/White Prodrives, guess il pitch up as an independant wouldnt want to let a teammate down!!:D

lol after testing last night think il go with the volvo aswell (good car)colour TBC.
if anyone would like to teamup if not im independent.

Still an independent. Also how did you get the 1 minute flat lap around tsubuka? I can barley get 1'03

I'll set up a team called DC MotorSports, I'll tell the color later in this week, and again, I'll use the BMW

DiegoC1980

lol after testing last night think il go with the volvo aswell (good car)colour TBC.
if anyone would like to teamup if not im independent.

We can team up mate if you like?? I wont make every saturday but if you dont mind i dont???💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back