Top drag tunes and tips for free!!!

Lol I can share with you when you come on, I'm launching in 2nd which is a no no for awd but with this tune it works good, I feel the .1-.2 is coming from something else. Thanks agajn

Lol I can share with you when you come on, I'm launching in 2nd which is a no no for awd but with this tune it works good, I feel the .1-.2 is coming from something else. Thanks agajn

I would definitely launch from 1st. It may be working but it would work better from 1st. Even if you have to restart your tune to do so, it is worth trying to get a good 1st gear launch. Also, are you using a wing? I know its ugly but it will get you a little closer to where your trying to go.

kennyblanco
I would definitely launch from 1st. It may be working but it would work better from 1st. Even if you have to restart your tune to do so, it is worth trying to get a good 1st gear launch. Also, are you using a wing? I know its ugly but it will get you a little closer to where your trying to go.

Oh really? Hmm I was told the wing would slow it down. I'm on now want me to share it or hop in your room?

I have a tip... Brake early on yellow paint ! I hate getting rear ended just before the guy ghosting ghosts :grumpy:

bmoe24x
Oh really? Hmm I was told the wing would slow it down. I'm on now want me to share it or hop in your room?

For some 4WDs, it would create unnecessary downforce, which will ultimately slow down your car.

Todays tip- Being kind is easy to do. And it usually rewards you with people treating you with kindness in return. And when all else fails nothing sooths hostility like a big ol group hug! 👍

Todays tip- Being kind is easy to do. And it usually rewards you with people treating you with kindness in return. And when all else fails nothing sooths hostility like a big ol group hug! 👍

Must agree 100% with that. There is never a need to be rude and ignorant anywhere. When you do this it just shows how stupid you actually are and shows what kind of person you are. :cheers:

Heres a tip. Learn how to operate a Drag lobby. Restrict all aids except ABS. Limit the HP to 1050 at most. Reset the room periodically (change slipstream strength) And freaking kick people that need to be kicked

You'd swear this is an impossible concept to grasp

seanneedscar
Heres a tip. Learn how to operate a Drag lobby. Restrict all aids except ABS. Limit the HP to 1050 at most. Reset the room periodically (change slipstream strength) And freaking kick people that need to be kicked

You'd swear this is an impossible concept to grasp

Lol you must join the wrong rooms..

I have a heavy boot when I'm host.

seanneedscar
Story of my life!

I was just in a room where the host was ramming people

And earlier today I heard this from a host 'srf isnt cheating if you use it too'

i **** you not

Was his name jolly something? I was in a room to during that day and the host was running back and fourth ramming people with his 3000gt

Story of my life!

I was just in a room where the host was ramming people

And earlier today I heard this from a host 'srf isnt cheating if you use it too'

i **** you not

Was his name jolly something? I was in a room to during that day and the host was running back and fourth ramming people with his 3000gt

I was in a lobby with a guy named ydennek##(2 numbers @ the end). He was running SRF telling me his ZR1 pulled a 9.051 and his Viper ACR(This is where I called him out and had him shut off SRF to race my Enzo). He said that his ACR pulled a 8.94x.

Shadow1130
I was in a lobby with a guy named ydennek##(2 numbers @ the end). He was running SRF telling me his ZR1 pulled a 9.051 and his Viper ACR(This is where I called him out and had him shut off SRF to race my Enzo). He said that his ACR pulled a 8.94x.

Lol I would of been sneezing left and right if I was in that room. I'm allergic to bs

dr_slump
9.7sec supra......

I know I'm just f'n with ya man :D but 9.7 is nice for a supra, do you know if that was with the mid or high range turbo?

He must have been serious. I mean cmon! It's called logic.

Ahh damn! I must go back to my 9h race. Had a 45min break cause the AI is just so 🤬 slow. :ouch:

Yeah I heard you can take like 2 hours off if your fast enough by the end of the race

Why hasn't this received a sticky yet? This is a useful thread! Well it probably won't make much of a difference if it's stickied anyway.

Tip of the day: Don't be intimated by fast times posted on the boards. The resources to get you up to speed are here if you're willing to read them. Ask for further explanations if you need to if you don't understand something. The community here is very knowledgeable and are happy to take time out of there day to help out.

Slashfan
Tip of the day: Don't be intimated by fast times posted on the boards. The resources to get you up to speed are here if you're willing to read them. Ask for further explanations if you need to if you don't understand something. The community here is very knowledgeable and are happy to take time out of there day to help out.

Willing to help if you're willing to help yourself**

Back