Top drag tunes and tips for free!!!

I'm almost doing the opposite , I think , I'm trying but I got no change (9.4 max) soo I'm just saying what I'm doing :/

:lol: Haven't we all. The point is less talking and more doing though. It's frustrating to put effort into something for all to enjoy only to have 30 or 40 people throw ideas out there only not to participate. And when all is said and done there are only 6 or 7 people that turn out on a regular basis. A week is more than enough time to throw a basic tune on a car and run it. You may not be competitive but the effort you put forth goes a long way in keeping the morale of the host up. These events are a good way of hanging out enjoying a common interest we all have and not stressing over the random bs that goes on here daily. I'm just sayin. 👍

Here's my MP-4 status of tuning and efford in it :

1 week = 331.5 miles = 9 changes = 2 wins = 9.460 1/4m mile seconds. Still I think my drag tuning experience has raised since I arrived here for the 1st time thanks to some expecifique fellas . :)

I'm almost doing the opposite , I think , I'm trying but I got no change (9.4 max) soo I'm just saying what I'm doing :/

But the effort you put in just by trying encourages those that put on these events to keep doing them. Keep up the good work. And remember it's really all about having fun. 👍

But the effort you put in just by trying encourages those that put on these events to keep doing them. Keep up the good work. And remember it's really all about having fun. 👍

Now I'm "fighting" with the use/not use of spoiler and stock/aftermarket wheels.

For what I see .. it's a car with spoiler (the carbon stock spoiler) and stock wheels for the inprovement of the car's time.

But , thanks I have soo much fun when tuning cars , even thought I don't care which. Some I have them stock with Superchargers .. others fully tuned , just to beat the dayum GT-R's :dopey:

Edit : I also spent more than 1000000 Crs on the MP-4

Last edited:
Today's tip- If you are not going to partake in an event, such as a drag tournament, then your input on said event is really irrelevant.

Support your local drag competitions. 👍

Epic tip Kenny 👍 I always wonder why there is so much interest and input in a comp thread only to have a handful actually submit a time. My cynical/mean side would guess that after giving all the "pro" advice they can't come up with a "pro" time ;)

Todays tip - Take the time today to make sure that you're mental is strong. Take this test to see if you have any potential mental disorders. And if so seek professional help. :)

On a drag related note - be sure when tuning to save your game when afterwards. Don't make the mistake of just turning your ps3 off when you're done tuning without saving and lose all your progress. I've done this on several occasions while tuning late at night then going to bed and just turning off my system.

Todays tip - Take the time today to make sure that you're mental is strong. Take this test to see if you have any potential mental disorders. And if so seek professional help. :)

On a drag related note - be sure when tuning to save your game when afterwards. Don't make the mistake of just turning your ps3 off when you're done tuning without saving and lose all your progress. I've done this on several occasions while tuning late at night then going to bed and just turning off my system.

Nice tips 👍

Also, if you see someone with "mental issues" posting on the forum then ignore their rage if possible and take the hit for the people that look after them in real life :D:tup:

I lost data a few times too so the last thing I do before quitting now is change car and go back to the main page 👍

I did the first test and this were my results :

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Disorder | Rating

There's a link on the page for referrals to professional help. You may want to look into that bud. 👍

Disorder | Rating

This is mine:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

Well I would probably break the test if I took it... it doesn't go up to 11 :D but we don't want to get this thread closed for going off topic 👍

Tip: when you post speed test screen shots or drag tunes make sure they belong to you first :lol: You don't need the test to tell us you're crazy if you think you can get away with it :D

Todays tip - Don't succumb to the temptation of cheating to be faster or to gain respect from anyone. You will only be lying to yourself if you go that route. Just have fun and don't worry about being the fastest or what others think. It's just a game after all. I understand being competitive and all, but to try to cheat your way to the top of a video game with no prizes, no rewards, no fame or fortune?!? C'mon man!

Todays tip - Don't succumb to the temptation of cheating to be faster or to gain respect from anyone. You will only be lying to yourself if you go that route. Just have fun and don't worry about being the fastest or what others think. It's just a game after all. I understand being competitive and all, but to try to cheat your way to the top of a video game with no prizes, no rewards, no fame or fortune?!? C'mon man!

👍

...and for all those people who can't resist then keep in mind that being found out (many have been) will stay with you far longer than any short lived false praise you receive for cheating... once a cheat... ;)

For today's tip I'd like to add something to whar fest0r said here
👍

...and for all those people who can't resist then keep in mind that being found out (many have been) will stay with you far longer than any short lived false praise you receive for cheating... once a cheat... ;)

You shouldn't be seeking praise of others for anything you do, let alone an achievement that isn't even based in reality. You should be content with life knowing that you put a solid effort into it. You reap what you sow. It works both ways - you do dirt you get dirt and hard work earns you rewards as good deeds earn you favor with God. Keep in mind that what you do in the dark will eventually come into light. The approval of man is worthless. So how much more worthless is seeking it?

Today's tip was sent to me from our good friend Miguel who is on a voyage tasting clams from around the world-

Greetings from afar! I have tip for you my friends at gtp. Never try to win race with high mileage cars. You will be missing valuable hp. And when travelling, never purchase clam for sale on side of road. It is not fresh-no matter what lady selling it says!

Ahh, Miguel. A good fellow he was. And quite helpful advice. I always seek lower mileage cars to replace any higher mileage ones I have. Good hearing from you Miguel! Take care! 👍

Hey guys, I have a problem. My ZZII and viper seem to be about .200 behind most, any help to get the final push?

Hey guys, I have a problem. My ZZII and viper seem to be about .200 behind most, any help to get the final push?

Depends where your tune is suffering. When I tune I start with at and always use ftl from black screen. I stretch my tranny a bit so that I'm not bouncing of the limiter and begin working on my suspension. There is usually at least .100 - .200 to gain there over stock settings. Once I have the suspension dialed in I switch to mt and start working on the tranny. Theres alot of trial and error involved. Hope this can help you in the future.

What gear are you launching in for both? Other than that the best I can tell you is post your settings or share your car with someone to have a look at it to see where you can gain time.

Back