TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout - Final Week Test Driver Time Attack

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 800 comments
cactusOnR's time added and 2 test drivers completed.

Your clearly a better driver than I am.
Good to see a a few of the cars setting times in a similar order between mine and yours. Only the NSX's stand out for you, I really struggled with them. really didn't suit my driving style.

Right…I've got DB's Audi, and…that's it. I think. :lol: So, I'm assuming I'm going to have to start begging for the keys to the cars now as I can't take them online and I hate breaking cars in. :P

Right…I've got DB's Audi, and…that's it. I think. :lol: So, I'm assuming I'm going to have to start begging for the keys to the cars now as I can't take them online and I hate breaking cars in. :P

For Japanese cars: B-Spec > Expert Series > Japanese Championship > Run it over and over > Fully broken in car. 👍

For European cars: B-Spec > Extreme Series > European Championship > Run it over and over > Fully broken in car. 👍

For Japanese cars: B-Spec > Expert Series > Japanese Championship > Run it over and over > Fully broken in car. 👍

For European cars: B-Spec > Extreme Series > European Championship > Run it over and over > Fully broken in car. 👍
Yea……erm, I may be a tad thick, but I'm not thick enough to leave my PS3 on when the parents are around, checking up on Bob every 5 minutes for 12 times. Ah well, I'll just steal all the cars that are tuned by the outlaws to save some time :D I'm royally screwed as for the rest though…I suppose the Tesla's Ok, being an EV and all. But it's an EV. And I loathe them. Unless it happens to be a GTbyCitroen concept :D

I still need all these cars I don't have time to break them all in:(XDesperado67 / The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (379hp/1274kg)
praiano63 / Praiano's tunes
C-ZETA / Tunes ZedTunes
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (355bhp/1119kg)
krenkme / Clueless tunes
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (274bhp/877kg)
MrGrado / Aardvark Garage
Tesla Motors Tesla Roadster '08 (278hp/1100kg/480PP)
ACSR421 / The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
Subaru Impreza WRX '10 (350hp/1266kg)
Rotary Junkie / RKM Motorsport
Lotus Evora '09 (321bhp/1117kg)
ugabugaz/ Independent
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (286hp/900kg)
Jackthalad / Top Performance Tuning (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
Honda NSX Type R ‘02 (325bhp/1163kg)
SolidSnake7735 / T-Spec Performance Tuning (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II Nur '02 (365hp/1354kg)
I may be in some trouble

I ran most of the premium cars without fully broken in. Just did an oil change.

Only the Audi is fully broken in.

A couple of them that use the limiter don't need running in you just don't use the full limiter setting.
The tesla doesn't need breaking in either.

The few BHP and pp difference isn't going to equate to much in the lap times anyway.
The faster drivers will still set a better time than me.
And if they are all a couple of PP / BHP out it will still be a pretty fair test.

Sorry to Inform you all, But I have to withdraw from the Shootout. I Fractured 6 ribs and spent 4 days in the hospital. So between School and Healing I dont have much time for the Shootout. Sorry Guy's.

cactusOnR
A couple of them that use the limiter don't need running in you just don't use the full limiter setting.
The tesla doesn't need breaking in either.

The few BHP and pp difference isn't going to equate to much in the lap times anyway.
The faster drivers will still set a better time than me.
And if they are all a couple of PP / BHP out it will still be a pretty fair test.

Ok I just wanted to be as fair to the tuners as possible.

I've an Evora broken and tuned to give. I've sent a car to madame CSLACR already, Shadow is out, (sorry for you ,hope you get better soon), stay :
Supermelon ,Onboy123,Savage. Who need it first ? I can send 1 today and 1 tomorrow.... ????!!
Just tell me now please .

I've an Evora broken and tuned to give. I've sent a car to madame CSLACR already, Shadow is out, (sorry for you ,hope you get better soon), stay :
Supermelon ,Onboy123,Savage. Who need it first ? I can send 1 today and 1 tomorrow.... ????!!
Just tell me now please .

I already have all the cars built and most of them are finished breaking in.
You can send it to others that need it. 👍

ShadowSports
Sorry to Inform you all, But I have to withdraw from the Shootout. I Fractured 6 ribs and spent 4 days in the hospital. So between School and Healing I dont have much time for the Shootout. Sorry Guy's.

Oh man what happened man!? Hope you'll get better without much complications.

Oh man what happened man!? Hope you'll get better without much complications.

I have Chronic Bronchitis. I have been coughing alot and it got to the point I was having severe abdominal pain. Turn's out I coughed so much I fractured my Rib's. Right now I feel sore, Bul, I'll be fine.

I would still love to Test the car's I just cant commit to a time dead line.

Glad to see my Elise doing alright so far..Since I don't have access to a PS3, I can't possibly send you guys an Elise to do testing with..So if someone could buy one on my name and apply my settings, that be great, then send it round. I had mine shared, but I can't add people, so that's useless.

Oops thought it was the 31st. I'm only halfway done at best.

I've got two cars so far.

Is everyone's Car's on Share ?
If so, I'll do as many as possible. Though my Medication is affecting my Braking quite abit. I want to try and Finnish.

Last edited:
Cars are to be tested online so shared cars wont work.

If you need my R32 I believe savage and cactus have a copy (maybe timber also) so send them a message to get the car.

Cars are to be tested online so shared cars wont work.

If you need my R32 I believe savage and cactus have a copy (maybe timber also) so send them a message to get the car.

Thanks, I forgot about that. Look's Like I get to spend all my money building cars tonight.

I'll talk to them if I can.

Back