TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout - Final Week Test Driver Time Attack

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 800 comments
Go learn to drive , or release the hand brake !!!
Yea, I have to admit, if the majority of feedback and people say this tune works yet you can't get it to, I think I'm right in saying that the fault is on the driver, not the car. And bear in mind the fact that the tune was optimised for online on sport hard tyres specifically for this shootout, running the car in a different environment to the one it was tuned for cannot possibly yield the same results.

Yea, I have to admit, if the majority of feedback and people say this tune works yet you can't get it to, I think I'm right in saying that the fault is on the driver, not the car. And bear in mind the fact that the tune was optimised for online on sport hard tyres specifically for this shootout, running the car in a different environment to the one it was tuned for cannot possibly yield the same results.

My tune stay good offline too, with any sport tires ,even with racing tires ,i've tested after the shootout in every configuration.
He's comparing with the stock that is a big 🤬. I'll not argue anymore with this kind of people , just one thing. They need to stop talking 🤬 . What we can do is going in an online room, he take his stock evora and i take my car. Any track anytime. Then we talk again, better than any words. RESULTS.

My tune stay good offline too, with any sport tires ,even with racing tires ,i've tested after the shootout in every configuration.
He's comparing with the stock that is a big 🤬. I'll not argue anymore with this kind of people , just one thing. They need to stop talking 🤬 . What we can do is going in an online room, he take his stock evora and i take my car. Any track anytime. Then we talk again, better than any words. RESULTS.

Woooo……calm down, tiger, calm down. There are those who don't know what they're saying and what they're doing behind the wheel, he's obviously one of them, and you needn't blow up just yet over such people. 👍

Woooo……calm down, tiger, calm down. There are those who don't know what they're saying and what they're doing behind the wheel, he's obviously one of them, and you needn't blow up just yet over such people. 👍

He's not an innocent. You know what i'm talking about.

I'd say he is using a controller, I have only tested a few of your tunes but I have found some of them quite difficult with the controller, yet some tunes (such as the GTR and the Zonda LM) I absolutely love.

i'd say he is using a controller, i have only tested a few of your tunes but i have found some of them quite difficult with the controller, yet some tunes (such as the gtr and the zonda lm) i absolutely love.

i am sure that some of you already know about this method. However i'm sure that there are also some of you who have not. What i do is this:
*step 1: Press down on the clutch pedal,select what gear you want to launch
with.
*step 2: Hold down the e-brake button (square button).
*step 3: Press down on the gas pedal, redlining the motor.
*step 4: Now while holding down the e-brake button, begin to slowly let off
of the clutch pedal in extremely small increments. Only untill you can hear
the load on the transmission beginning to increase. This will sound like
a 2-step rev limiter on a real-life vehicle.
*step 5: While keeping the clutch pedal steady and the gas pedal depressed
let go of the e-brake button (square button).

Note: As long as you modulate the gas and cluch pedal accordingly once the e-brake has been released there should be minimal wheel spin. Especially on awd vehicles as well as some mr platform vehicles. This method produces some crazy launches with the hks ct230r evo. With the correct gear ratios you can launch in 2nd gear which will give you a slightly slower off the line reaction,but there is less time wasted making the 1-2 shift. So you get a hard launch that enables you to hold off on shifting until you reach a much higher speed. I must admit however. This works great on some cars,horribly on others.
g27

I'm sorry,dude. But where in God's name did you come up with such a horrible tune? That was honestly ten times worse than the stock tune. I actually lost 1.5 seconds on the Norwand time trial and I'm ranked 3,770 with a time of 1:09.800. This tune set me back a full second and a half. FAIL!!!

I don't want to loose my time and my few english with people like you. This speak better than words. Look my **** tune ,i just need 7 laps. Not so bad car as you say. Can be better with a special tune for the track, i just change the gears, add weight to reach 1200 and lower the HP to 295.
End... closed. next.

sany0111r.jpg

Sorry, but I've only been a follower of this shootout, and to not have an ending, or winner is just......well....stupid!!!! The Founders of F.I.T.T. should take this off there list and not acknowledge in there Forum!!!!!

Find tunes for your "Touge" and run away!!!! So Sad :(

Yes, I'll be wrapping this shootout with the results soon. It's unfortunate to start strong and end like this. But never the less, it was great to have the tunes around!

The proposed date for the online finals is:
3rd or 4th of December

Finalist from the Touge Shootout are:
praiano63, savage388, Supermelon

going against LotS:
Maccer_42, MONSTAR-1, OSE_CAP_SHADOW

The proposed date for the online finals is:
3rd or 4th of December

Finalist from the Touge Shootout are:
praiano63, savage388, Supermelon

going against LotS:
Maccer_42, MONSTAR-1, OSE_CAP_SHADOW

Too bad dates for me ,i realise now. I have a very important business meeting at this date, people that come in Suriname specially to see me and discuss with me. So i will have to work all the saturday and entertain them on saturday night and sunday before they go back to their country on monday. Because of this i'll not have time to race, it can be ,but it'll be very difficult.
So i'll train this new track till the date of the race, if i can and i want a lot, i'll race , if not...... next time. I love this kind of races, really. Too bad.
:)👍 ><((((°> °°°°°°

howabout the rest? howabout the following week? 10 or 11 dec

For me it's better ,80% chance that i can play 10 or 11 dec, but i can't confirm anything. This meeting will define all the rest of my life, i can change of place of boss ....the only thing i know is that my future will be fishy... so perhaps still here or traveling to somewhere else with my g27 and PS3 in my bag. The only thing i'm sure, is to be in Brasil for christmas ,god willing, ready to play a few and race during the short hollydays.

Timber your inbox is full. Anyway as of now most dates are ok for me but I'm -5 GMT which is EST. Now what car will I be using?

Something else. If i can find the time to participate of course, why doing this on a new track , only one week to train this track, and for me the time will be short.(even if i can race).
Why not doing this finals on a track well know by everybody like Songai or Ushimine, or if you want to let the thing more challenging, a brand new road that can be revealed only the day of the finals with 30 minutes of train only. It will request a lot of skills, intuition from the pilot and of course a very good car to be able to improvise.
Just an idea, but learning a new track need time and some guys can have this time during the week others not.

><((((°>°°°°°°

praiano63
Something else. If i can find the time to participate of course, why doing this on a new track , only one week to train this track, and for me the time will be short.(even if i can race).
Why not doing this finals on a track well know by everybody like Songai or Ushimine, or if you want to let the thing more challenging, a brand new road that can be revealed only the day of the finals with 30 minutes of train only. It will request a lot of skills, intuition from the pilot and of course a very good car to be able to improvise.
Just an idea, but learning a new track need time and some guys can have this time during the week others not.

><((((°>°°°°°°

I second this. Time is very short during the week for me so I'd prefer one of the other two options.

><((((°>°°°°°°
The entire idea of user created courses almost always gives someone a "home field advantage".
A brand new one for the event, now that's a good idea.👍

Truly "learning" a 5 mile track doesn't come quickly, not at all.

The entire idea of user created courses almost always gives someone a "home field advantage".
A brand new one for the event, now that's a good idea.👍

Truly "learning" a 5 mile track doesn't come quickly, not at all.

Haaaaa..... what a wonderfull smile !! :) i agree with everything you can say :):):dopey: Always.

Back